LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking Preference: Punishment (discipline) Vs. Pleasure?

Guest Diapered Jeff

Spankings - Pleasure or punishment?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preference when it comes to reasons for being spanked?

• Pleasure (either for yourself, your lover, or both)
    • Punishment (disciplinary) reasons (using diaper, not using diaper, not doing chores, not doing chores while in diapers, cussing, cursing, swearing, talking back, sarcasm, etc)

• 8 months later...

Its pleasure until I say the safe word.

If its punishment she will continue after I say the safe word. The safe word then becomes a break. I say safeword and get a 10-15sec spanking break. She will usually go until I can't stand. I get bruised a lot too. Not spanked until I'm crying from pain, but that will be in my future I'm sure.

When I give spankings it is for both. I rarely spank w/ out some excuse of discipline, but the spanking itself has been enjoyable for the recipient (at least at some level). The infraction is what determines the harshness of the spanking (or more then a spanking if warranted). When real discipline is needed a spanking is just a starting point to warm her butt up. Then comes; paddles, belt, wax, clamps, enemas, bondage, diapers, diaper rashes, plugs, corner time, rope standing, etc... However, my diaper slave always got warnings and new what would get her in trouble, I know she liked the harsher punishments she earned from time to time.

-MXGangrel

• 1 month later...

I am in it for both. I enjoy a light spanking every now and then. I am in a 24/7 relationship. My spanking for when I've broken a rule or been bad involves a belt, me tied to the bed and lots of yelling out on my part. I enjoy the punishment until after 4-5 hits. Then I just want it to stop. Depending on what rule I broke a punishment is around 20-40 hits then laying there thinking about what I have done for 30 minutes.

i voted punishment but it is kinda pleasure too. I remember 1 time at mall she wanted to go looking in a different store than I did. I pulled away so I could look in the toy store. She popped my disp. diapered butt it echoed in the hallway & every1 turned to see me :blush: get 2 more licks & told I better be good or else I'd get a harder 1. I liked the fact MOM was making me do as I was suppose to.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I voted punishment. I've self spanked myself, but would really love to have someone give me a good punishment spanking. I want to have a diaper rash on my bottom and be paddled till my but is black and blue.

I voted punishment. I've self spanked myself, but would really love to have someone give me a good punishment spanking. I want to have a diaper rash on my bottom and be paddled till my but is black and blue. Then sit it the corner with a fresh diaper on.

• 4 weeks later...

My mother spanked me as a child, often as part of what she called 'nappy punishment'. Sometimes this would be on my bare bottom as she put me into nappies and sometimes when I had my nappy on.

• 2 months later...

I am in it for both. I enjoy a light spanking every now and then. I am in a 24/7 relationship. My spanking for when I've broken a rule or been bad involves a belt, me tied to the bed and lots of yelling out on my part. I enjoy the punishment until after 4-5 hits. Then I just want it to stop. Depending on what rule I broke a punishment is around 20-40 hits then laying there thinking about what I have done for 30 minutes.

Now that's a punishment. I also like a good punishment spanking.. No safety work. Love being totay helpless to stop it. And not knowing when its going to end. My partner does most of the yelling at me expanding what I did to warent a spanking. The best spanking section also are the ones that come out of the blue. I'm told I tbrirs a noticabil change for the good in me
  • 2 weeks later...

I get spankings for Punishment (infractions) or lighter ones for stress relief, feeling the stresses leave me as otherwise I can be so stressed I'm on the edge of an infraction, ready to kick off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

I get spanked for not doing what my wife asked me to. I get over the knee spankings with a hairbrush and the back of my diaper pulled down, or sometimes she spanks me on my diapered bottom. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am single and spank myself and it is funny for I was thinking how I could speak of the wonderful spanking I gave myself this morning. I changed from diaper to tight pvc short shorts and making breakfast I grabed the spatala and started spanking my self and it actualy hurt with the tight pvc shorts and I kept it up burning calories I think. It hurt but felt wonderful at the same time and it was the ultimate of pleasure and yes it will happen again.  I vote pleasure.  

On 8/2/2020 at 8:47 PM, Naughtydiaperbaby said:

I must've been good because I had never been spanked.

We could all come over to your house and give you a red bottom.  lol

• 5 weeks later...