LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking Preference: Punishment (discipline) Vs. Pleasure?

Guest Diapered Jeff

Spankings - Pleasure or punishment?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preference when it comes to reasons for being spanked?

• Pleasure (either for yourself, your lover, or both)
    • Punishment (disciplinary) reasons (using diaper, not using diaper, not doing chores, not doing chores while in diapers, cussing, cursing, swearing, talking back, sarcasm, etc)

Guest Diapered Jeff

I thought I'd post this up and see if anyone feels the same way I do. Although I have yet to experience a spanking as an adult, I really would like to, and I'm hoping to find a young lady that will do it for disciplinary reasons. I tend to cuss a lot, curse, swear, and generally not do things that I know I should be doing, like laundry, cleaning my apartment, etc. Well, that and to help me quit smoking. The nicotine patch and special medication haven't helped, and I think if I were spanked by a young lady, in just a few short weeks, maybe less, I'd stop smoking real quick after a few sessions with a belt.

(big grin)

anyway, so who likes to be spanked for pleasure, and who likes spanking for punishment reasons?

~Jeff

It's definitely a lovely mix of the two for me. There's something about the embarrassment of being hauled over someone's lap and having your bare bottom paddled that is ... ahem ... invigorating. :blush: But it would never work to curb any real adult unwanted behaviours in me since I consider it part of "baby play". I would not tolerate it as part of my grown-up life.

Spanking has a very strange effect over me................while my Daddy's spankings on my bare bottom hurt like nothing else................they also make me giggle uncontrollably......which prolly doesn't make it very convincing as i'm screaming and yelling for Him to stop because it hurts...........

:crybaby::lol::crybaby::lol::crybaby: ............ :huh:

Um....this is a spanking pic of me and Daddy :whistling:

DaddyProfilePic2.sig.jpg

If I'm going to be spanked it's because I want to be spanked, it's something I'm into so it would be for pleasure. Discipline can be part of a scene, but I'll always enjoy it. In fact the best way to punish me would to NOT spank me! The thing with being an adult, there's no way someone could spank me if I really didn't want it.

It works the other way as well, I would never deliver a spanking, or any other form of punishment to a girl who didn't want me too. There has to be enjoyment at some level for it to work.

I put for pleasure, punishment would be ok. I live by myself and have given myself spankings, but it doesn't compare to someone else doing it. I have a disciplinarian, male, but at some point would like to be soundly spanked by a female.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm of two minds on this, and I've done a lot of thinking about it. In fact, I wrote a blog entry about it on the other site I participate on regularly. I guess the best way to summarize would be to say that I want the pleasurable sensual spankings, but at the same time, I'm convinced that, at least on some level, I need the punishment spankings too. I'm also fairly certain that I'm probably not going to enjoy the punishment spankings as I would expect them to hurt a great deal, but I think part of what I am seeking there is an emotional release, and those are rarely ever pleasant but almost always positive experiences after the fact.

So far, however, I've not had a chance to experience either adequately. The closest I have come so far is a (pleasurable) birthday spanking I have received, but even that was way too light of a touch for me, and it was completely clothed. (Circumstances surrounding the situation would have made it impossible to do differently.) I have so far received this twice, as well as giving out a birthday spanking twice to the same lady who gave me the birthday spankings. (I had to coax her into letting me give her a birthday spanking by agreeing to allow her to give me a birthday spanking on my birthday, and we've since repeated that once.) I know that she enjoyed the spankings I gave her since she was smiling and giggling the whole time, and I know I enjoyed receiving them as well although, as I said, I would have appreciated a slightly more intense touch from her.

My preference for giving spankings (I consider myself a switch with significant leanings towards being subbie) would be to give the pleasurable ones over the punishment ones. Quite simply, that is more where my interest lies, but I think that I would be able to give an adequate punishment spanking if the situation arose, and I think I would probably enjoy that too, but I don't think I would enjoy it as much, unless the person REALLY deserved it. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Mommy finally realised something about me. Every single time I want a spanking I act up. I would much rather be put over my mommy's knee for being a naughty little girl than I would for the sexual enjoyment of it. Mommy believes in spanking for discipline only and I am happy with that because its what I have always wanted.

Its all one in the same for me. I like spanking for a punishment which turns out to be pleasure too. And don't ask me why...I can't explain it! lol

same here! it starts out as punishment then as my butt is starting to be warm and tingly, i feel incredibly pleasured with it.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I see professional ladies for my spanking needs. We set up role plays that involve punishment but are really for pleasure. My two favorite women are Tina and Heidi who are professionals at a place called The Dominion in Los Angeles. Hand, paddle, string whips, or light caning are very exciting for me and I wear diapers or pink panties for the session. They respect my limits and understand my need to masturbate because of the excitement produced. The only problem is it is quite expensive to see pros. $100 half hour/ $180 full hour.

• 4 weeks later...

I get spanked as punishments, like tonight after we eat dinner daddy is going to spank me for being a naughty little girl. Daddy doesn't like it when I bite, say no, pee on the floor and be naughty to him or mommy. Sometimes I get a hand spanking and sometimes it is a hairbrush, only once have I been really bad and had the belt.

My little side likes to test limits lately and spankings make me feel better. There is also a little bit of pleasure too.

On occasion I have given the spanking which I like as well.

• 1 month later...