LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Canada

Guest ask

Guest rjd2

HI there, I am a Mommy who is looking for a baby boy to take care of. I live in New Westminster, BC.

Mommy Jodie

Im a 18 year old boy from port moody looking for a mommy to take care of me. I want her to diaper me,bathe me and breast feed me.

Hello Im baby alan aka diaper dada from Edmonton Alberta, its nice to see there are a few ab/dl females here.

I have looked allmy life to find a lady to share my love of diapers and wetting ect and to be a diaper dada to its neveer happened so I have almost given up, but it is nice to see you ladies here and willing to come out of the closet with this.

I'll be going to adult baby and diaper lovers camp this summer would love to see some of you there the cost is reasonable ect and its a fun time had by all.

the link is www.adultbabycamp.org

Yours Truly In Warm Wet Diapers

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

You can email me @ babyalan_007@yahoo.ca

Guest usetodiapers

Another one for Ottawa! 37 year old female.

hi i am from montreal i am 44 m like to meet or talk to others that wears diapers like me

I'm 41 and from Quebec

hi am 44 m montreal here wish to meet or talk to others who wears diapers like me.

hi i am a male wish to meet other people who wears daipers or just talk to on the net i am 44 male from montreal.

Hello to all my Canadian friends in diapers!

I live in the Central Ontario area (Near Cambridge). I love wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants and would love to get together with a female who loves diapers too. :band: I also like to make music.

Enjoy and stay wet!

I'm a girl, 38, from BC. :)

Hey kimmie is dat you's if it is we all here in dis community miss you bery much.!

if not its nice to see more baby girls comming out of da closet.

Wetly Yours

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

Sorry, not the person you're looking for.

Thats okay I like all ab/dl girls good bad or other wise LOL but kimmie was specail she made me laugh.

Wetly Yours Babyalan

Guest Unknown_Soldier

19 - Male - Southern Ontario

I've loved the idea of wearing diapers ever since I got out of them. I just haven't had the courage to really go out and buy some, or even wear one yet. I was just wondering if there are any girls out there who would want to get together, hangout and possibly show me how to put on a diaper or something like that. It's a longshot, but the curiousity is kinda killing me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Mommy Jodi

I live in Burnaby and would love to talk to you sometime. My email is roadhouseblues83@hotmail.com

Hi there Roadhouse, I would like to talk to you too. What are you looking for???? You can reach me at jmpaisley2004@yahoo.ca and also yahoo messenger. I plan on reinstating myself on MSN messenger soon. I am free to talk tommorrow during the day.

Sincerely,

Mommy Jodie

sissy from north vancouver, bc

Hi there Baby Sissy, I haven't been in Messenger for sooo long now. I guess I just assumed you were not interested in me. Hope to talk to you soon. Mommy Jodie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...