LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Canada

Guest ask

Guest Mitchypoo

I am a 19yr old Dl from calgary. i was wondering if anyone in the area would like too help me out by meeting me in rl (i have never met an ab/dl in rl) and would like to help me obtain diapers? please email me at cptnstereo@hotmail.com thank u :D

• 3 weeks later...

I am in Ottawa too! :angel_not:

Chalk up another one in Ottawa!

We rock!

Question for you Ottawa-ns... where do you get your diapers? When I manage to convince myself to get them, I normally just get a pair of the Tena pull-ups, but someday I would LOVE to try on something a little more... Diaperish, you know? I don't like the Depends, and obviously not the store brands, and since I'm still at home going t oschool, online ordering isn't an option!

Hi Diaperguy,

I'm in Hull and I wear diapers too. I'm also disabled. The best TENA diapers I can suggest are the Tena Flex-I-fit Maxi or the new ones also by TENA called Maxi only.

Steve

esdol@sprint.ca

We rock!

Question for you Ottawa-ns... where do you get your diapers? When I manage to convince myself to get them, I normally just get a pair of the Tena pull-ups, but someday I would LOVE to try on something a little more... Diaperish, you know? I don't like the Depends, and obviously not the store brands, and since I'm still at home going t oschool, online ordering isn't an option!

Hi Diaperguy,

I'm in Hull and I wear diapers too. I'm also disabled. The best TENA diapers I can suggest are the Tena Flex-I-fit Maxi or the new ones also by TENA called Maxi only.

Steve

esdol@sprint.ca

We rock!

We rock!

If your having problems finding a place in Ottawa go to http://www.qualitylifecares.com/. There down on industrial. As well if your in Ottawa area and want to talk send me a message on MSN at Dfince@hotmail.com.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just wanted to know who is all in canada and what part

i am a guy 20 from Nb :P

A girl from Northern Ontario... 20 months going on 48 years

HI there, I am a Mommy who is looking for a baby boy to take care of. I live in New Westminster, BC.

Mommy Jodie

Pity that I live in Norway then Mommy Jodie! Well, well, nothing to do about that. Hope you find your baby boy! Cheers! :)

We rock!

Go to www.qualitylifecares.com They're located on Industrial near hurdman station - they sell everything