LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Canada

Guest ask

Guest DiaperKen1951

Hi there:

I'm a 53 yo. male from B.C.. I've been in diapers , as long as I can remember, and I love them.

My X-wife didn't like my diapers and finally dumped me...oh well :blush:

Guess that's life......

well .I hope you all like your diapers and pp's as much as me , and hope you all find happiness with a diapered friend , lover , or companion.

Stay diapered.hugs to all

DiaperKen1951 :biker_h4h:

B)

Guest wetgayboi

Gay male in Kelowna BC 47 and would like to meet other boys in BC and Alberta. Would love to meet the rest of you too but so far away!

wetgayboi@yahoo.ca or www.aby.com id is wetgayboi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm 26, male, athletic, DL willing to try other things, straight... blah blah blah.

I'm from Toronto and will be home for the winter break. I'm in Colorado right now.

I'm looking for a special girl DL or AB. It would be cool to find some friends to hang out as I will be diaper-less when staying with my parents back home.

Baby Ty

(Tydiapy AT yahoo DOT com)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

My name is Anika S. Hulse, (it's my online female name for I'm interested in Crossdressing but being married I can't gp into it). I'm 50 I'm also disabled having Cerebral Palsy and use wheelchairs manual and motorised. I also wear diapers for both convenience and need. I'm not incontinent but they help me to function. I don't need to go back and forth to the bathroom everytime I need to pee.

I live in the Ottawa-Hull area in Canada and would love know someone from that area who is not shy with disabled persons in general. People can email me at esdol@sprint.ca. I don't have any Messengers for they mess up the computer for some reason.

Take care

Anika

• 2 weeks later...

There are more people from around the Toronto area than I though there would be. We maybe should try to meet somewhere at least once. (I am in the Markham area north of the T. ) I think it would be good to talk to people in the area who are at least interested in Diapers etc... Send me a Pm if you want my MSN adress