LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Question For Sissies

Codymoogle

I was just browsing the ForeverAKid website, and I happened to see this picture:

http://foreverakid.com/ghtml/PartyDress1-F...oo_jpg_view.htm

And when I saw it, it brought a question to my mind. The question is this:

I know a lot of sissies do shave, even their legs, to look more girlish. But why do some sissies, like in the picture above, leave their facial hair remaining? I would think that would ruin the whole little girl look.

I'm not trying to offend anyone, and If I have done so I apologize.

Love and BIG HUGS,

~ Moogles

Well as one those that do still have Facial hair, yes it puts a big bummer on the lg look. Mostly it's because we are closet "little girls". For me my wife wont let me shave my mustache. It's also why I don't have alot of pictures of me dressed, looking at these pictures takes it away from my mind.

I shave because putting on makeup is nigh-impossible with a beard. As for breaking the fantasy, it doesn't matter if I shave or not in that regard: I don't look nearly girlish enough to pass for a female, regardless of how much effort I put into it.

I guess I'd shave even if I wasn't going to wear makeup though...somehow, it just wouldn't feel right to me to be a sissy or a baby with a beard (luckily my gf doesn't have a preference with my facial hair).

i think alot of us dont shave our legs and facial hair as it helps us to keep the outside illusion to the public that we are panty and diaperwearing sissie

I keep a goatee since I gained weight. I keep it to remain as presentable in public as I can. It helps to break up my fat face ya know. Other then that I do keep my legs, chest, and other regions shaved. I keep my long hair and wear cz and gold stud earings in. I also hidden things like a pink baby bottle with Tiffany writen on it tatooed to my right shoulder blade and a tat of Minnie Mouse on my calf. When asked about the minnie mouse while wearing shorts I just respond with, "A lot of Alcohol". lol I am since then working on this whole recovering alcoholic thing and am thankful to have dropped from 295lbs to 265lbs as a result. I was 160 before being laid off from my old job and loosing my old house and moving 860 miles for work...Anyway, I intend on getting my weight back to where it was and the goatee will be gone. Oh, BTW...I have a professional white collar career. Never would have guess that one did ya?

Huggies to all.

For some of us it's not about looking exactly like a baby, in fact some of us are more into the forced aspect of it all and not the perfect baby look. Being forced to be a baby, taking my adulthood away is a big part of this for me and taking my manhood away by turning me into a a sissy baby is really a hugh turn on for me. Having that adult or manhood showing through makes it all that much better, as it's a constant reminder of what has been taken away from me.

I was just browsing the ForeverAKid website, and I happened to see this picture:

http://foreverakid.com/ghtml/PartyDress1-F...oo_jpg_view.htm

And when I saw it, it brought a question to my mind. The question is this:

I know a lot of sissies do shave, even their legs, to look more girlish. But why do some sissies, like in the picture above, leave their facial hair remaining? I would think that would ruin the whole little girl look.

I'm not trying to offend anyone, and If I have done so I apologize.

Love and BIG HUGS,

~ Moogles

• 3 weeks later...

giggles, i myself shave my facial hair, but when it comes to shaving my legs i get soooo nervous about cutting myself, guess its casue i really dont know how to properly shave them i dunno. *huggles da cute moogle"

• 2 months later...

For me it's a matter of time really, I can slip into my sissy clothes quickly... hair removal however takes much longer. And, unlike sissy clothes... there's upkeep that has to be considered with shaving. Not shaving for a week or so can leave you looking weird.

I personally would only shave if my girlfriend wanted me to. Considering I don't have one right now... I'm happy with how I look :)

• 2 months later...

Although i fantasise about becoming a baby girl 24/7, i actually spend most of my life as an adult male, usually in situations where my sissy-self has been "put away".

i developed beard growth at a slightly younger age than usual for adolescent males. my parents had found Girls' clothes in my room, and i'm sure they knew i was cross-dressing. we never discussed it. At age 13 or 14, i deliberately grew a moustache and then sideburns, which i wore all the time. This was my way of letting my parents know that i did NOT try to pass as a Girl in public. (Actually, i wanted to but didn't dare!)

In the present day, as an adult male, i often fantasise about going out in public dressed as a Woman, but i know i can't possibly pass. For my very rare adult attempts at dressing en-femme in public, i did shave all my facial and body hair. But i didn't fool anyone ... so i might as well have kept the beard!

In a perfect world, i would shave before every role-play. i like the erotic sensation of feeling my face and body completely baby-smooth and hairless. But it takes me four months to grow back my beard and moustache. my public vanilla self doesn't like being beardless for that long ... so, now i never shave except for very special fetish occasions. When i DO shave, i generally use depilatory cream on my face: no beard stubble.

i wish that i could acquire some sort of Insta-Beard: not a fake beard, but several months' growth of genuine beard that grows back very rapidly. During my teen years, i was short and slightly-built, and i COULD have passed for a real Girl if i hadn't worn facial hair. It would have been great to shave, dress up, go out as a Girl, then come back home and sprout a new Insta-Beard. If anyone suspected that i'd been going out in drag ... well, i've got a beard, haven't i? Did you think i grew this beard overnight?

i've thought of buying a custom-made false beard that looks realistic (and matches my hair colour) and wearing this in public all of my vanilla time. That way, if somebody who knows my vanilla self (from my job, say) happens to see my sissy self en-femme in public, the next day i can show up at work with a full beard ... and the person who thought they recognised me in drag will assume it must have been somebody else. But it's too impractical to wear a false beard all the time.

This story has a happy ending. i'm currently in a relationship with a dominant Lady who likes to give me strap-on treatment while i'm in full drag: wig, corset, the works ... but She lets me keep my beard! That's because, when She uses the strap-on, my face is turned away from Her!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a heavy beard. I used to shave my face every other day. Now, I shave every day. Ever since the boyfriend of my "big sis" Anna, made the comment that he referred to me as his "bebe con barba" (bearded baby) to his friends. I saw an AB episode of "Donahue" awhile back and one of the AB participants on the show had a full beard. I guess it's a personal preference. But, I feel, if you want to be a baby you should at least try to look and act like one, as best you can, given your circumstance. I think the general public (if you go out in public) accepts it more when you look and act more the part. It's somehow more palatable to them. They have more fun with it, too. The same goes for baby dress. More works better, for me. Needless to say, I keep myself clean shaven every day now. But, it's a major stress factor for me. Right now, I'm writing this post in order to stave off the inevitable. I even hate bathing. I guess most babies do. But *sigh*, it is a neccessity for me, unfortunately, and one that I begrudgingly partake in. As long as I have "Mr. Bubbles" and my rubber duckies to play with, I can have fun with it.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I suppose it depends on what you view a situation. Some people want to be babies or little girls. Others have the fantasy of being a man/boy placed into the lifestyle. I fall in the second category. I don't feel or see myself as a baby or girl, but one forced to wear the clothes and "walk the walk"

• 2 weeks later...

I'm clean shaved and wax my body. I don't consider myself to be a Sissy, just an AB Girl. Although I only do this in private, a strong part of the appeal for me is looking cute.......I couldn't do that with a beard!!

If I wasn't into this I would still wax downstairs as I prefer the way sex feels when clean.

Take care guys

Bethany

• 7 months later...

I don't understand that either. I think facial hair on a sissy looks realy bad. I myself am clean shaven everywhere except for the hair on my head. I hate body hair. There was a time that i would not shave my legs in the summer. I hate body hair so much that i just don't care anymore. I love how my smooth legs glistened in the sun. Except for a few strange looks i don't think many people noticed or they just didn't care. That's the way it should be about everything in our society. As usual most people are judgemental and can't mind their own business

I shave my legs because I run triathlons, and having no leg hair both adds a little speed, and makes road rash easier to deal with. Plus, I get to show off my calf muscles!

It has side benefits for when I dress up. I too have fantasies of going out dressed as a woman and passing, but given my build, it is unlikely. However, I can keep fantasizing, and when I do dress up, shaved legs make me feel both younger, and sexier.

giggles, i myself shave my facial hair, but when it comes to shaving my legs i get soooo nervous about cutting myself, guess its casue i really dont know how to properly shave them i dunno. *huggles da cute moogle"

I'll give you a tip.

1. Dont use a new blade (but you dont want an old rusty one either) I use my gf's venus thingy. ;)

2. Apply soap to the legs (similar to the face), personaly I use baby soap as shaving my legs with normal soap can irritate them.

3. When shaving your legs keep the skin taught'ish but importantly do not remove the razor from the skin but GENTLY rub back and forwards along the leg.

4. Be very careful of the ankle area as the skin is probably thinner on the bone, likewise the knee area.

The reason for not removing the razor from the skin is that the action of pushing the razor forwards will remove the build up of hair from the blades. I'm not sure where I got this from now but I used to 'nick' my knees and ankles quite often, but since finding this piece of information and following the instructions I very rarely cut myself. May I make the suggestion of getting a bit of a tan (which should not be hard in a short dress) as freshly shaved legs can often look anemic, and please consider trimming your 'bits' and dont forget the back of the legs just under your bum cheeks :o . Theres nothing more untidy than stray hairs poking from under lacy undies and a short dress . <_<