LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Best Diaper

You can put me down for the Molicare Super Plus, too. They have very tall leak guards and the wetness is distributed throughout the diaper much better than most. So even though it's not the thickest diaper on the market, it's one of the most effective.

-RMS

Guest Diaperdragon

The best Diapers hands down has to be Abena X plus diapers. They are very bulky and hold alot. They are good for both day and night wear too. They are the thickest Diaper around.

I would have to say the best diaper for overnight use is Molicare super plus.

As a real bedwetter i can confirm that the Molicare has the padding i the right places.

The only real draw back on the Molicare is the lack of the elastic waist. It can be hard to get a snug fit. When you roll around at night, it can gap at the top.

I can also suggest many of the other European brands are very good at night. Abriform are pretty decent though sometimes the tapes do not hold up to a lot of wear. I can definately strongly recommend Euron Form Super Plus if you can get them. They are by far the most absorbent and fit well.

I would have to agree that the bambino's work best for me.

The abena x plus will ultimately hold more , but once saturated, they simply do not

hold together as well. The bambino's have much better tapes, much better plastic, and after wetting them heavily they stay together better, (less clumping)

• 3 weeks later...