LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Disney Adult Baby Art

BabyAriel.jpg

Yay! Its Baby Ariel having fun in the sun at the beach! This is the first of The AB Disney Princess Collection I'm going to make! Other than the one I made with them all together! I'm going to make so many more AB Disney Princesses! She has her diaper bag just in case baby makes a wetsy!

:)

(Feel free to share this with anyone as much as you like! You can even make this into a cute wallpaper!)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much everyone! :) I even just made a new one!

BabySnowwhite.jpg

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest baby of all? Why its Baby Snow White! Doc & Happy on their way to give her another didee! Grumpy doesn't want Sneezy to sneeze the baby powder everywhere and all over him! Sleepy wanted to give Snow White a teddy but saw some comfy pillows and couldn't resist. Bashful is blushing away at the baby bonnet on his head and Dopey wants to give sweet Baby Snow White a paci!

(Feel free to share this with anyone as much as you like! You can even make this into a cute wallpaper!)

Theres lots more at Sissykiss.com along with many other pics and captions from others!

*giggle* What a funny piccy! Also I just came out with a new one!

BabyBelle.jpg

Here is Baby Belle looking adorable with her cute Beast plushie! Mrs Potts brought some diapers just in case she makes a wittle wettums!

Theres lots more at Sissykiss.com along with many other pics and captions from others!

• 8 months later...

Those are some of the most amazing pictures i've ever seen! She's a super good drawer!

My board status is bedwetter now!! I didn't realize that till just now. Yay! I'm a bedwetter! <how often do you hear that, lol

-Sophie

• 4 weeks later...