LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Should I Get

Well I just ran out of my last supply and need more. I decided im getting the abena X-plus cus of how thick iv heard they are and I like thick :P Im gonna order from xp med. but I dunno how much or what exactly to get! I wear a medium usually so I got the size down but Im not sure if I should get a case, 2 packs, or 1 pack and abena boosters. The one problem with getting a case is that It's alot to hide (still live with parents) but it is a Nice amount and I wont run out for a while but expensive, and i'm kinda on a budget. If i get 2 packs then its not as much or as many as a case but it still leaves me with the dilemma of cash cus then I probably wont have enough to get boosters. My last option is getting 1 pack and 1 pack of boosters. its cheap enough but then I wont have alot :( What should I do?!

Go with what you want, you really aren't going to need boosters with the Xplus. If you do use them your gonna have one big thick diaper when wet, so maybe that wouldn't be all bad.

Anyway don't forget to use the DD link when ya order so Daily gets a piece of the price. :D

Guest diamondback688

from what i understand, DD just gets a percentage of the price. also, one good thing about buying them by the case(from XP Medical) is that the shipping is free. if you dont buy them by the case, then you have to pay shipping charges.

Hi, the abena booster insert maxi is fantastic. But the big problem with the booster is that they some in an enourmous industrial size of like 40 pads in a bag. They are not small and discrete to hide. As much as I love them, I would suggest that you just stick with the diapers for now. The packs of Abriform are smallish and easy enough to hide. If you get the xplus there is only like 14 or so diapers in a bag.

If you want to know what is good to try, I would suggest asking for some samples. Many companies will give them for free or at a small cost.

Get the bambino diaper, you wont need a booster with them, they are awesome.

Well I just ran out of my last supply and need more. I decided im getting the abena X-plus cus of how thick iv heard they are and I like thick :P Im gonna order from xp med. but I dunno how much or what exactly to get! I wear a medium usually so I got the size down but Im not sure if I should get a case, 2 packs, or 1 pack and abena boosters. The one problem with getting a case is that It's alot to hide (still live with parents) but it is a Nice amount and I wont run out for a while but expensive, and i'm kinda on a budget. If i get 2 packs then its not as much or as many as a case but it still leaves me with the dilemma of cash cus then I probably wont have enough to get boosters. My last option is getting 1 pack and 1 pack of boosters. its cheap enough but then I wont have alot :( What should I do?!