LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worst Spanking Implement

Guest tinas diaperspanked

6 hours ago, LeapdayLottie said:

As a child was probably my ballet shoe that properly stung and brought on the tears, if Mum has to spank now it’s either the hand or a wooden spoon.

I know a lot of people used a slipper or a Pimsole.  But your're the first to say a ballet shoe.   But having seen them,I certainly could see why it would be effective.

6 hours ago, 1950potty said:

I know a lot of people used a slipper or a Pimsole.  But your're the first to say a ballet shoe.   But having seen them,I certainly could see why it would be effective.

It certainly was effective, it stung massively 

• 6 months later...
On 8/15/2007 at 10:35 AM, Guest tinas diaperspanked said:

What is the worst thing that you have been spanked with i had the switch and i really hurt what do you think and what did you do to deserve it

The switch is pretty bad. I got it when I had to stay at a great uncles farm after I got into trouble one summer in high school. It was worse than the hairbrush or the belt that I sometimes got at home.

The convex (outwardly rounded) side of a thick wooden spoon wholebutt including upper near the back and lower including crease with thighs, and upper thighs, bent over a railing.

The spoon was very effective because the handle is light but the spoon-end is heavy enough to do some damage, and wide enough to cover a lot of area. It’s an easy instrument for the spanker to handle and especially to work into the buttcrack.

Never in my memory a hand, hairbrush, belt, spatula, or paddle —- only the spoon. Always barebutt, never through clothing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The worst implement I ever got as a kid was the hairbrush, which I only got once. I was eleven years old, and I had been suspended from school for setting off fireworks with some of my friends. My Mom was called in to pick me up, and on the way home, she told me she was going to spank me. I thought she was joking, since I had not been spanked in a couple of years and thought I was too old. But when she got me home, she took my pants down, pulled me over her knee, and spanked me with a wooden hairbrush until I was crying like a two-year-old. 

My father used to spank me with his hand, I have no trauma from this

But what handicapped me on the other hand was that every time he came to spank me I looked at him and defied him with my eyes and he ordered me to look down and it was taking me a long time to do it, the result was even longer spanking and now as an adult I have difficulty looking someone in the eye

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

My wife uses a big bamboo paddle with holes in it. She will give me at least a 100 strokes, tied face down on the bed. It usually leaves me bleeding, after which she will diaper me. It really leaves me humbled. 

• Like 1
On 10/22/2023 at 9:00 AM, dl8080fb said:

My wife uses a big bamboo paddle with holes in it. She will give me at least a 100 strokes, tied face down on the bed. It usually leaves me bleeding, after which she will diaper me. It really leaves me humbled. 

Now that's a spanking.  You must have welts for weeks

• 2 months later...

The ugliest part of the punishment, besides being on my knees for 2 hours in the corner, was the spankings since I was 7 years old, I have been spanked, not with my hand, but with a belt or a ruler, more than 200 spankings at my 23 years old and with daddy I am still punished but it is not 200 spankings until they get really red and I have marks that can go from 300 to 500 spankings.

• Like 1
On 12/28/2023 at 10:31 AM, bebitonico said:

The ugliest part of the punishment, besides being on my knees for 2 hours in the corner, was the spankings since I was 7 years old, I have been spanked, not with my hand, but with a belt or a ruler, more than 200 spankings at my 23 years old and with daddy I am still punished but it is not 200 spankings until they get really red and I have marks that can go from 300 to 500 spankings.

The belt definitely gets the job done.