LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Leaks

Hey everyone,

With college coming up soon and my gf staying with me next week, I've been going diaper crazy. Usually i would only wear like once a week but now its turning into every night and morning. Mainly this is because I need to use up my stash before my gf gets here.

My only problem is i cant stop my diaper from leaking at night. I've tried double diapering and it still seems to find a way out. I know i could use cloth but like i said i want t use up my stash(Depends Fitted Maximum Protection). I used to have a diaper cover but it got too old and had to throw it away. Any suggestions??

HuggieBaby

Get some better diapers. I doesn't get much worse than Depends.

Hey everyone,

With college coming up soon and my gf staying with me next week, I've been going diaper crazy. Usually i would only wear like once a week but now its turning into every night and morning. Mainly this is because I need to use up my stash before my gf gets here.

My only problem is i cant stop my diaper from leaking at night. I've tried double diapering and it still seems to find a way out. I know i could use cloth but like i said i want t use up my stash(Depends Fitted Maximum Protection). I used to have a diaper cover but it got too old and had to throw it away. Any suggestions??

HuggieBaby

Are you double diapering with two Depends? I don't think you will have good luck using two identical diapers. In my experience the best results from double diapering come from using a smaller inner diaper covered by a larger outer diaper. When I double diaper, I use a Depend for the outside, and a Huggies size 6 for the inner soaker. Generic adult diapers are usually narrow enough that they fit well within the standing leak guards of a Depend as well.

One of the advantages of the Depends / Huggies combination is that I can soak the Huggy without getting the Depend very wet, so I can slide it down, pull out the baby diaper, ad put a new one in. I can wind up going a full day with one Depend, just changing he baby diaper. From a cost standpoint, changing baby diapers is a lot nice than changing adult diapers, hehe.

Most likely your problem is side leaks. No disposable is going to prevent them completely. Opinions about Depends differ, and I know some don't like them at all. But they represent the best value for me, and I've been wearing them a LONG time.

I wear a cloth pull on diaper (some say they're training pants, there's really not a whole lot of difference) over my Depends, and I also wear plastic pants. If you don't have usable plastic pants or training pants, you might want to try two or three pairs of regular underwear over your Depends. You could experiment with putting a second Depends over all of that.

As I said, the problem is most likely a side leak, unless, of course, you're well endowed, end up pointing upward in your sleep, and wet over the top of the diaper. Of course, there's nothing that's going to prevent a leak when that happens.

I do hope you have a plastic mattress cover. Your gf isn't gonna like a pee-smelling bed!

Good luck.

As I said, the problem is most likely a side leak, unless, of course, you're well endowed, end up pointing upward in your sleep, and wet over the top of the diaper. Of course, there's nothing that's going to prevent a leak when that happens.

Reminds me of this little Diddy:

There once was a man from Trent, his member so long that it bent.

So to save himself trouble, he stuck it in doubled, so instead of coming he went.

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

B) Leaks will happen no matter how absorbent your diaper, when ya really go at night there is not much that will keep it from comming out the side leg openings. for an overnight use you may try a cloth baby diaper inside a disposable for exra protection, good luck, But yea get some plastic cover for your bed.. :P

in response to,,there was a man from trent//lol :roflmao:

Hey everyone,

HuggieBaby

Get the bambino diaper, I wet them alot and have never had any leaks. Its an awesome diaper.

The occasional leak is pretty much a fact of life especially if you sometimes sleep on your side. There are some cloth and plastic pant combinations that reduce leaks almost to nil even for side-sleepers. But for the disposable fan, it doesn't get much better than Abena X-Plus or Bambinos ... for me at least. And over the years, I've had the chance to experiment will lots of choices ... :o