LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lovers In South Carolina

Guest WetBabyGirl

Guest WetBabyGirl

I am mainly looking for a DL in my area to spend time with and to share experiences with. I am also looking to make a relationship

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am mainly looking for a DL in my area to spend time with and to share experiences with. I am also looking to make a relationship

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, I'm in Sumter SC, what about u? If u want to talk u can IM me at jlong812000 on yahoo or mechzoid@hotmail.com on msn, hope to talk to u soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Patrick Phillips

:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cute pic....

I live in VA not in SC- but I would like to talk and would be more than willing to travel if and when it came down to it.

I am a sigle white male DL- I love all aspects of diapers and can't wait to talk.

You can e-mail me at jmshwa@yahoo.com....

or im me at j_sh20@yahoo.com.

Guest Guest_danny_*

hello, i'm danny, i live in nc not far from sc line. where in sc are u. i'm a diaper lover and would love to chat, maybe get to meet oneday

• Like 1
Guest Guest

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

forgot to tell u i'm 35 and can contact me by email at nchitman@aol.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi WBG,

I just wanted to send a note your way. There are other ABs and DLs in our area, i hope. I, too, live in SC and had doubts of meeting even one here. The bible belt is much too tight here. I just joined this community today and thought i'd check in this category and see if there were, in fact, others near me. You were the only one. My name is Six and i have been 24-7 for several years.

If you would like to e-mail me, you may. I will give my E-mail address at the end. I am also hoping to make some new friends who wear diapers. It seems to be too difficult for "normal" people to have much "younger" friends. My ex-girlfriend thought it might be fun to tell all my friends about me, so i moved here to SC. Do you know if there are others in the SC area like us?

I posted an letter somewhere in here if you want to know more. I am just happy to find a location where i can talk to other people about the things i have never been able to talk about. Once again, if you want to correspond, here is my e-mail:

6abhottee@stealthsurfer.com

Maybe i'll hear from you soon.

Bye bye,

Six

• Like 1

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my email is

eyal123a@nana.co.il

• 6 months later...

Hi Im ken I live in Augusta,GA I would be willing to meet in any way you wish. But for now lets chat and get to know eachother first. You can chat with me on yahoo messenger @ inconken@yahoo.com or here. I have been looking for a girl for years and never met another girl that wears diapers like this. i have met other girls that wear diapers for need but not intrested in this kinda way. Hope you right me back. Please use my email I will check it more often. Thankyou

• 7 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...