LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Avatar And Profile Photo.

This isn’t in the photos section because I’m not putting a photo in this post and it relates to other posts in this section.

Yesterday after getting out of the shower I was checking my email wearing only a baby diaper as a pad while I was “airing out.” This is where I “stuff” a Pampers Cruiser size 6 between my legs. I don’t have to do anything else to it. It just stays there by itself. (With help from my body.)

Well the digital camera was on my desk and I decided to have some fun. I’m not really into AB/DL photos but I thought it would be neat to show how I can wear this diaper.

It isn’t taped or otherwise attached to anything. It won’t handle it if I pee a lot quickly but it is ok when I pee just a little but more frequently. I really can walk around like this and it works find.

I’m hoping it will work better with a size 7 but it may be too big and not hold itself in position. I haven’t found any size 7 in the area so it may be a while before I can try it.

Good luck on finding one, and congratulations on being able to fit in one, even if only for show.

Well it isn’t like I really fit in one. It just stays in place. It is very workable while I air out. I can sit at the computer and check my email without having to wear more expensive disposable.

I only wear it for about 30 to 45 minutes at a time. I can get up and grab something to drink without worrying about leaks or it falling off. Those things are VERY absorbent. More so than an Abena or Molicare diaper.

Each baby diaper is about 30-40 cents each. Otherwise I would have to use a good Abena at around $1.40 each.