LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom Found My Diapers

Lucas

been cuaght  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been cuaght in diapers, or had your diapers discovered?

• Yes, accidently by family
    • Yes, accidently by friend/s
    • Yes, on purpose with family
    • Yes, on purpose with friend/s
    • Want to be cuaght
    • No,do not want to be cuaght.
    • No, want to get caught.

This really feels like an invasion - an intrusion. You're right. On the other hand, she didn't throw them out, leave a nasty note and stomp away to disown you. It sounds like you need to calm down a bit and get a life. She (or your dad) may or may not ever bring this up, but by getting this angry in front of them you are giving them more ammunition if they are going to be upset about the diapers at all.

Let this be a lesson as well...put away your stuff before going away for any extended time. I used to be into girl's gym suits, bras and panties big time especially right after my divorce. I had a house of my own, but I kept stuff in drawers - never out lying around. Once during a local outside event which ended in a downpour, I invited a bunch of people to my house which was unlocked...a woman (who since ended up my wife) went in and looked all over for a sweater. If she looked around at all, she MUST have found my gym suits, etc. She never said a word and believe me, neither did I! Keep tucked away stuff you don't want people to see! Suppose you met someone on the way home and wanted to invite them in, but forget that the dipes were out in the open??

At any rate, good luck with this. Sometime along, be a little more gentle - though firm - about your parents just going into your house - although at this point you've given them reason to know WHY you want your 'privacy' - and they may be wondering what else goes on...(unfair, but perhaps true in their minds)

(By the way - do you always call before going to their house or do you just walk in?? - reciprocal is only fair!)

I agree with diaperpt.

Yes, your privacy was invaded. But it may be even better to just ignore the situation and only bring it up if your parents bring it up.

Even though you live alone, you may still want to hide away your stash if friends who don't know show up unexpectedly, or even the unexpected relative!!!

My mother in the past when I used to live under her roof. She found my diapers a few times before. What really upset me was dirty diapers or not she threw them out. I mean she carried them out of her house and to the trash can out in the street! threw them in. That made me really mad cause it cost me money and wasn't easy getting them. She never said anything to me about why I had diapers in my room. I never said anything to her about why she was in my room. Digging around in my personal belongings. With out asking and finding out they were tossed made me mad, but too embarrssed at the same time. She knew I wasn't a bed wetter or didn't need them for any purpose so I knew in the back her mind I had a love for diapers and she knew that. happened before. So I'm just myself acting normal, funny but still mad inside when I'm alone about it. That's the way she handles or we handled the situation. Just never talked about it. Act like nothing happened. What is the big deal about it anyways?" a lingering question never answered never spoken on but in silence by a mother and child." Well like in any unlike situation that occurs. I like to get over it quick. It's all forgotten. unless someone brings something like this. Now well it was your house...it's your mother...if forgot! to do this! Their just diapers. Nobody's going to get into trouble for anything. No laws broken, no need for drama. If asked? tell her you had a diaper party that was not my idea and some girl thought it was nice to see some hot boys in diapers and I told her if so than you go buy it for us and we'll put them on and have a dance or play a game and the loser wears a diaper! Be quick and sound convincing and sound like you had fun. It's your home? your business? Your party! Sound like you were the middle man. IN charge! I'm still typing and likes like Flexigirl beat me.

This really feels like an invasion - an intrusion. You're right. On the other hand, she didn't throw them out, leave a nasty note and stomp away to disown you. It sounds like you need to calm down a bit and get a life. She (or your dad) may or may not ever bring this up, but by getting this angry in front of them you are giving them more ammunition if they are going to be upset about the diapers at all.

Let this be a lesson as well...put away your stuff before going away for any extended time. I used to be into girl's gym suits, bras and panties big time especially right after my divorce. I had a house of my own, but I kept stuff in drawers - never out lying around. Once during a local outside event which ended in a downpour, I invited a bunch of people to my house which was unlocked...a woman (who since ended up my wife) went in and looked all over for a sweater. If she looked around at all, she MUST have found my gym suits, etc. She never said a word and believe me, neither did I! Keep tucked away stuff you don't want people to see! Suppose you met someone on the way home and wanted to invite them in, but forget that the dipes were out in the open??

At any rate, good luck with this. Sometime along, be a little more gentle - though firm - about your parents just going into your house - although at this point you've given them reason to know WHY you want your 'privacy' - and they may be wondering what else goes on...(unfair, but perhaps true in their minds)

(By the way - do you always call before going to their house or do you just walk in?? - reciprocal is only fair!)

My parents always know when I will be coming over. I would never enter anyone's home without prior permission.

• Like 1

Yea, my parents don't have a key, and a good thing for it too. They hate messes, here I am at age 20 and I haven't picked up a single thing off my floor (except to see if it's still edible, turned out it wasn't), so there's quite the mess. But I can live like that and I will get around to picking things up. So with the mess, there are ...other... things in with the mess, so if my parents were to have a key and waltz right in to do whatever, they would be surprised and I would never hear the end of it. Actually, they would disown me since they've already threatened once back when they found my stash when I lived with them. They asked me if I liked them and I said no. Then they said that's a good thing because if I did, I would have to go away for a while to get my mental health looked at. Which I will say was a shocker, but all in all, I'm still glad I'm the only one holding a key to my apartment.

Moral of the story: If you don't want them to come over, don't give them a key in the first place. Giving your parents access to your house for emergencies is inviting them over whenever they want to come over. After the need to clean for a birthday is considered an emergency in the eyes of a parent.

(Warning, I'm about to be a bit harsh. Take what you will -- I try and cut to the point.)

Well, if moving into a place of your own is a way to prove your all grown up, calling and yelling at one of your parents then hanging up on him is a way to prove you really aren't.

Really, two things happened, and your reactions to both were... wrong.

1) Your mother entered your house without permission. You yelled, then hung up.

2) Your mother cleaned your house. You did not respond to this.

You reactions are one who has had a lack of privacy and independence and has grown resentful of others. The way you describe caring for your own house sounds disgusting. I'm not a clean freak or a neat freak, but leaving dirty diapers lying about? Come on, man. There's better ways to assert your independence and individuality than that.

Situation 1 is not solved by yelling and hanging up. All you did was to communicate anger. A three year old is capable of yelling at someone then refusing to talk to that person. It solves nothing. Sit down and talk with them, and maybe you can communicate effectively.

Situation 2 got lumped in with situation 1 when you yelled and hung up. When someone does something nice, and cleaning a house that is as you describe it happens to be a nice thing, whether it had unfortunate unforseen consequences and came in the wake of an invasion of privacy, or not. That deserves a thanks, unless what you really meant to communicate to your parents was that you don't want nice things done for you.

I personally feel that the following sums it all up well, "Thank you for cleaning my house. However nice that was, I greatly value my own privacy and I feel that you invaded it when you entered my house without asking me when there was no emergency. In the future I would appreciate if you do not let yourself into my house without first clearing it with me, even if it is because you think you are doing something nice. Again, thank you for cleaning things up; I guess I kinda let it get to be a bit of a mess. I acted a bit immaturely when I yelled at you and hung up. I'm sorry about that."

In the future, I would consider cleaning things up a little better. Even if you don't think you'll have someone over, you never know. It is nice to have the option.

• Like 2

It sounds like your parents meant well, and moreover, were able to come to terms with it enough to try and be helpful (i.e., putting them away neatly in what must have seemed a logical place). I'm sure they have their own questions, but it sounds like they are trying to make the best of a surprising and embarassing situation. Believe me, I had the EXACT same thing happen to me. I was moving out of my parent's house after high school, and my Mom decided to help me pack as a surprise and stumbled on my diaper stash. We haven't spoken of that day since (at my request, I was too angry, upset, and scared to talk), but at the time she was accepting and calm.

Try to calm down, and call them or go over for a visit. You might want to apologize for your outburst and explain why you were mad (they honestly may not know why you were upset, if they think they did the right thing). It sounds like your parents want to keep a close relationship with you after discovering this; you're very lucky if so. Don't let your anger ruin a lifetime of history between you and your family.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This may be a bit off the last few posts topic, but answers the originial question. I wish my parents would discover my diapers, because I just can not seem to come up with a way to come out into the open about waering them. If they knew, I would not need to be self-concious worrying that they may discover I am wearing. Not that I want to run around in nothing but a diaper, or involve them in any way at all.

• 2 years later...

as a matter of fact this just happened to me. I was at work and when i come home my mother had cleaned house and had took old clothes out of my closet and found my diapers. she had them sitting out for me to see that she had found them. She asked me why I had them and try to avoid the question, bad mistake. She told me that since I wore diapers, since just over 1/2 the pack was gone that I am to wear them openly until the rest of them are gone to teach me a leason. She then proceeded to have me take my pants and underwear off and put a diaper on in front of her, that way she knows that i have one on. I told her that I needed to go to the bathroom, she said that what the diaper is for. I told her that the diaper was not going to hold if I went, so instead of letting me go she procedded to put a 2nd diaper on herself adn told me use the diaper now. Just like I told her the first dipaer did not hold and I flooded both dipaers. When I went to change she said that I was to keep the diapers on until I use them again. So here I am sitting double diapered and soaked, the second diaper can still hold more. Now she has gone to the store and I don't know if she is bringing back anymore diapers.

Guest Wetnmessy247

When still living with my mum I did have a small stash I used and had to stretch out over long periods of time (not messing, just wetting. Like 5 diapers stretched over two weeks on average).

Anyway, my mum found a mini stash I had in my closet.

It could have been explained off as a joke by a friend....had it not been for the baby bottles, pacifiers, onesies, rattles, tetthing rings, toy keys, baby wipes, and baby powder. :o

TOTALLY gave me up. :o

We had a talk and I told my mom that I wanted to be a baby and wanted my life to be everything like a little baby's. She said therapy, I said I was okay.

She told me she would try to accept me and diapers. It was then I gained confidence to wet and mess my diapers. She was REAAAAALLLLYYY not into that. Never has. Sort of dosowns me. But all I need are my diapers in my life. They are my friends. :P

My mother found my baby bottle once, but some quick thinking got me out of that jam. I forgot it in the kitchen after washing it and just said it belonged to our neighbor next door and I found it outside and figured I'd clean it before returning it to her.(She has a little one) I never was caught in diapers and as far as this part of my life, my family doesn't need to know and I gain nothing by them knowing.

Yeesh, Curi, that WAS quick thinking! Too close for comfort. Hope you can laugh about it now.

When I was seventeen and still living at home, my mom found my entire stash - in the closet of course. Doh! That embarrassment sent me reeling off into the adult mindspace of "Angry Old Man" for years, as is known to happen.

Now, its taken me a loooooong time to get my inner little back and I'm keeping him. Screw the angry old man! Nothing makes him happy anyway!

• 4 months later...

I think what so many of us forget is that Mom and Dad were once just boys and girls experimenting. Maybe they're just as kinky as we are, but most of us don't want to think about that....do we.

I wished before my mother had passed away I had the opportunity to talk to her about by my fetish and diapers. She found them once and like a previous poster, just threw them away without a word.

And also another poster stated, acts of kindness by parents should be appreciated however thwarted by a comment about privacy is always a good thing. Sometimes acts of kindness are a parents way of saying, we can't ask, but we can look and when they find, so many times it's just as embarassing for them as it is for you. I hope that eventuallyl you patch things up with them. You WILL MISS THEM WHEN THEY'RE GONE!!!

...just my .02 cents

• Like 1

I think what so many of us forget is that Mom and Dad were once just boys and girls experimenting. Maybe they're just as kinky as we are, but most of us don't want to think about that....do we.

I wished before my mother had passed away I had the opportunity to talk to her about by my fetish and diapers. She found them once and like a previous poster, just threw them away without a word.

And also another poster stated, acts of kindness by parents should be appreciated however thwarted by a comment about privacy is always a good thing. Sometimes acts of kindness are a parents way of saying, we can't ask, but we can look and when they find, so many times it's just as embarassing for them as it is for you. I hope that eventuallyl you patch things up with them. You WILL MISS THEM WHEN THEY'RE GONE!!!

...just my .02 cents

Plus one :D To the OP and others who allow emergency access to your place- you don't have to give them a key, just be sure they can get to one you have hidden, and hide it where nobody will want to get to it unless they really have to. Go for my spare key and you're going to get your hands dirty :o If it's really needed that won't matter enough to stop anyone but it's enough deterrent for keeping my people in line and to keep my key and my privacy secure :P

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...
Guest little_jonny

both my parents came to pick me up from work one night and it was normal. i got home and turned to my closet and saw that my side back pack (what ever you call it) was sitting on my bottom shelve and it was part way open and i knew it was my mom that had been in there cause she hides bills from my dad (long story dont want to get into it) she came into my room a few times to ask how work was and said how i have to watch this one show. but she never talk to me or asked me about it.

these were underjams she found by the way.

there have been times where i thought she was going to ask me but didnt and kind of want to keep it that way. the day i will talk about it, is if she askes me and when i'm good and ready.

yea, i've been caught too many times to count actually, the most embarassing was when i used to hide them in a backpack in the attic, and one day i went up there to get them, and there was diapers, paci's etc. strung everywhere, my mother later confronted me about it,oh, and not too long ago, i had some tranquility's put on my tab at the local disability store, and she got a receipt for it in the mail, in MY name, and opened it up. i don't know why she flipped out anymore after like the 7 or 8th time, i mean seriously, accept that i'm gonna wear diapers, period.

My mother caught me a number of time as a kid with other things, not diapers. She never really said much. As an adult, I do try to keep my kink activities away from vanilla friends and coworkers. I do nto need the workplace gossip. I do actively seek others and expose my interests when I need to.

wribbit

• 7 years later...
On 8/10/2007 at 12:35 AM, Morv said:

(Warning, I'm about to be a bit harsh. Take what you will -- I try and cut to the point.)

Well, if moving into a place of your own is a way to prove your all grown up, calling and yelling at one of your parents then hanging up on him is a way to prove you really aren't.

Really, two things happened, and your reactions to both were... wrong.

1) Your mother entered your house without permission. You yelled, then hung up.

2) Your mother cleaned your house. You did not respond to this.

You reactions are one who has had a lack of privacy and independence and has grown resentful of others. The way you describe caring for your own house sounds disgusting. I'm not a clean freak or a neat freak, but leaving dirty diapers lying about? Come on, man. There's better ways to assert your independence and individuality than that.

Situation 1 is not solved by yelling and hanging up. All you did was to communicate anger. A three year old is capable of yelling at someone then refusing to talk to that person. It solves nothing. Sit down and talk with them, and maybe you can communicate effectively.

Situation 2 got lumped in with situation 1 when you yelled and hung up. When someone does something nice, and cleaning a house that is as you describe it happens to be a nice thing, whether it had unfortunate unforseen consequences and came in the wake of an invasion of privacy, or not. That deserves a thanks, unless what you really meant to communicate to your parents was that you don't want nice things done for you.

I personally feel that the following sums it all up well, "Thank you for cleaning my house. However nice that was, I greatly value my own privacy and I feel that you invaded it when you entered my house without asking me when there was no emergency. In the future I would appreciate if you do not let yourself into my house without first clearing it with me, even if it is because you think you are doing something nice. Again, thank you for cleaning things up; I guess I kinda let it get to be a bit of a mess. I acted a bit immaturely when I yelled at you and hung up. I'm sorry about that."

In the future, I would consider cleaning things up a little better. Even if you don't think you'll have someone over, you never know. It is nice to have the option.

In most cases it's best to communicate your feelings maturely as Morv stated above. However there are a few exceptions to this rule when people still disregard what you've asked of them several times. Then it may be time to make your point absolutely crystal clear with a show of anger. I just can't stand when people can't respect what I ask of them after we've already had many prior nice talks. It's just plain disrespectful at that point.

• 2 weeks later...