LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thickest Baby Diaper

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just killed off a pack of those, huggies, they were great stuffers, and in the mean time bought some pampers 7's, just to try,because of all the talk about them, well I think they are not as good, as stuffers, when I use all these up I will go back to huggies.

I think the swelled up more than the 7's do, I have one on now, and have been wetting it since noon, its now 3:30 I dont expect it to hold out too much longer, its inside a plastic covered depends, ( I needed diapers, and I like plastic, so I was forced to get depends) I usually don't buy depends, because they suck, but I was out of diapers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the companies dont make thick ones that you want, i know, i've looked for really thick ones myself.

so your best bet is to just layer nappies. wear two, three or even more of the thinner ones. just make sure you slit the outside of each one (except the last one) so that they work together as one uber-diaper! currently i have on 3 depends max-pro with 3 boosters, they usually last me all day without changing (unless i go #2, which i dont like doing too often).

pampers used to be thick back in the late 90's i remember there was this one type that pampers had that was just the absolute best diaper. I would babysit and those kids could go quite a whiles longer in them rather than others. Also luvs has been pretty thick from what i remember. Ever since my brother has gotten out of diapers tho i've kinda lost track.

The thickest diaper currently on the market is Tushies, which can only be ordered online. The company will sell to adults who have a medical need. I have ordered them, and they have worked quite well, but may not be for everybody. Although thick, they are also quite narrow compared to other diapers, to facilitate better mobility, and that may take some getting used to when used as a pad for light incontinence. They are the only brand that does not have the standard inner leg gathers. Their largest is the size 5, for 27 pounds and over.

The Honeywell 6180