LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer Fun

The beach is a great place to play. Glad to hear you had fun. :D

Hi Sirpoopsalot, We've corresponded before and its great hearing you again. I too love the beach but I guess I'm a brave one that TOTALLY LOVES being fully diapered at the beach. I'll lay out my beach towel and just lay there soaking up the sun in just a thick disposable, plastic pants, and my diaper tee shirt :P:D Some pay me no mind, others gauck and laugh, but there are those that smile big and seems that they love what they see :D . I think there are more AB/DLs out there than we think. I just stay near the beach bath houses for diaper changes as needed. :P Have fun

Hi Sirpoopsalot, We've corresponded before and its great hearing you again. I too love the beach but I guess I'm a brave one that TOTALLY LOVES being fully diapered at the beach. I'll lay out my beach towel and just lay there soaking up the sun in just a thick disposable, plastic pants, and my diaper tee shirt :P:D Some pay me no mind, others gauck and laugh, but there are those that smile big and seems that they love what they see :D . I think there are more AB/DLs out there than we think. I just stay near the beach bath houses for diaper changes as needed. :P Have fun

Thank you three rivers!

Hello Quababy, How have you been?

Oh Wow! You are BRAVE. I don't think I could do that. I like to wear thin tight pants sometimes so everyone can see that I"m wearing a diaper. I even leave an inch or two showing above my belt line, but under my bathing suit it is very, very obvious that I'm wearing. Forget about sitting there with just a diaper and plastic pants...oh my god. The thought does turn me on tho...maybe someday I'll get enough courage to do that.

Good for you.