LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping In Diapers

Hi

I have been a DL and AB for about 12 years. Every time i poop in a diaper i change right after. I really want to wear a poopey diaper for a long period of time but cant seem to hide the smell. is there a way to get away with hiding the smell and also when is the best time to poop and wear? Any great ideas or tips would be great!!!! Thanks!

You can try Nullo tablets. They are little green pills made out of some herb or something that will greatly reduce the smell. There will still be a little bit of smell. You can find Nullo in the drug store. It takes a few days to kick in and you have to take them with each meal.

I love to poop just about any time that I can. I love to go to bed at night in a pessy diaper. I have went out hunting in a messy diaper and also hiking. I also love to just sit around in one. To me nothing feels better than sitting down with a freshly loaded diaper feeling the mess spread across my bottom and up between my legs.

A pair of Plastic Pants covered with some "net" pants tightly stretched over the top will also help by keeping the air from entering the Nappy everytime you make a movement thus no air going in = no air (smelly) coming out-not the perfect answer but fairly effective. :horse::groupwave:

Generic Chlorophyll is also an option. It may be more widely available and less expensive. (For example, generic Chlorophyll is available at GNC and other heath food stores, while Nullo is available through specialized medical supply stores.) Both take a few days to build up in the system. The level of green color in the feces can be used to adjust the dosage.

Some sources are uncertain about the long-term effects: Both name brand and generic Chlorophyll contain copper.

Hi

I have been a DL and AB for about 12 years. Every time i poop in a diaper i change right after. I really want to wear a poopey diaper for a long period of time but cant seem to hide the smell. is there a way to get away with hiding the smell and also when is the best time to poop and wear? Any great ideas or tips would be great!!!! Thanks!

I been a DL almost as much as I can remember. AB after I moved out of mother's house 6 years ago. Want to wear a diaper? POOP? wear for awhile? Depends on what you eat. Really. I think how much as well. I change right after, usually. No shit smelling? Go to Diaper Connection they got bottles for you. NO smell. Remember you have to use oil, diaper rash cream, powder, and all baby stuff and baby lotion. Cause? Diaper rash. It hurts. When to Go? is really your choice! you got to figure your time frame up when to use and not go! Maybe you go to work diapered, and no one knows, so basically you get away with it. You clock out and walk home 3 Blocks. No ones knows you so you about to go? splat...piss? or your just at home?

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say i love pooping my diaper. But usually afterwards i regret it with the mess and smell and fear of getting caught which is half the fun of course. But lately I haven't gone #2 in a while so i looked to oatmeal as a replacement.

WOW......oatmeal is amazing i never imagined it would be that nice.

So otherwise i gave myself an enema right now which is nice to be in but i think otherwise oatmeal is the way to go. a lot less nasty to clean, doesn't smell bad and actually i like the smell of oatmeal lol

HuggieBaby

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say i love pooping my diaper. But usually afterwards i regret it with the mess and smell and fear of getting caught which is half the fun of course. But lately I haven't gone #2 in a while so i looked to oatmeal as a replacement.

WOW......oatmeal is amazing i never imagined it would be that nice.

So otherwise i gave myself an enema right now which is nice to be in but i think otherwise oatmeal is the way to go. a lot less nasty to clean, doesn't smell bad and actually i like the smell of oatmeal lol

HuggieBaby

Hi Huggiebaby!

Oatmeal???

Sounds like fun but how do you get it up there?

I use candy bars wraped in condoms. I put them in the freezer to harden them up. It feels just like a big poop inside of you.

Passing it is fun too...feels like the real thing.

• 1 month later...

Clean yourself out first then insert a couple of semi green bananas, in a couple of hours there is no holding back. :o

• 8 months later...

i have tried the banana and the oatmeal (like both) but is there a way to put the oatmeal up the butt, like you can do with the banana. i dont care for putting it in bags and then sitting on it. so i guess the question is do i cook it or mix it and then is there something that can make it easy to get it up there?

I'm confused about the bananas do you just really stuff them up your bum or actually try to get them inside of you (which I would think would be slightly dangerous to ones health...)? If it isn't though I might try.

Also, why do you ask us when is the best time to crap your diaper?....WTF kind of question is that?... Obviously you do it when no one is there to smell your ass, and preferably outside would be nice so you don't stink up everyone elses air.

Man I thought public diaper exposure was crazy, but actually pooping in a diaper and wearing it, smashing all over your ass?...

Freak..

A banana(s) work great. Slightly firm (refridgerated helps), lightly oiled, slips right in. You may try in microwave to warm, slice into 3" pieces and insert one after the other. The warmth is great, can stuff yourself full and enjoy the full diaper when released. Fozen green grapes is a thrill. Oatmeal can be inserted with a bakers bag they use for cake decorating (or a stone mason who does grouting). You can then enjoy all the fullness of the diaper, little or no nasty stink and wear longer. Fun, fun, fun. Any NW NC DL's to play? :D

Me thinks this snuggies character is just that.......a character. Anyone else smell a fraud here?

Ok, lol.. some dude ask when is the best time to crap his pants, lol... how the heck would we know?

I mean....just crap your pants when you feel like it I suppose.... how hard is it to figure out?

Next he ask how to hide the smell... Yeah ok if you're alone, then just suffer in your own stink, or use pudding or whatever if you just want to feel like you have crap...

Ummm.....have a crate of Oust to spray all day?...

You calling me a fraud?... Ok, lol... B)