LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Try Something New

Hi guys, i hardly ever seem to post here but i am in need of your collective wisdom. Im bored of my old kendal disposables, not that i can fault them but i really feel like trying a new diaper. I just wondered what everyone thought was best option for a new diaper, i love dispoasbles at the moment but im also quite interested in trying out cloth but have no clue about where to start with cloth diapers. Im in the Uk so if anyone has any tips for good sites or products id love to hear them. Thanks guys :D

Go on line and google adult cloth diapers and you will find several suppliers in the UK. Also, if you want to buy from America, adultclothdiaper.biz is a good source for cloth diapers and vinyl pants. If you're going to try cloth, you should begin with gauze fitted, or prefold diapers. They are more expensive for a reason. You'l probably never go back. There are many excellent disposable diapers on the market too. Google incontinence supplies or adult diapers and you'll find them all. Good luck.

Hi babyally very much the same answer as Turtlepins gave although I will add that you can also look in Yellow pages under "Medical" aids and equipment for a good local supplier of incontinence products-there will be mant to choose from ! :o

Some but not all will also do "cloth" Nappies along with Plastic Pants and I suggest that you get a good size of cloth Nappy (at least 48" inches square) but perhaps firstly you would like to try one out without making a big purchase-then consider buying a pair of Plastic Pants (most local Chemists have them in stock-you usually have to ask for them) and do not forget to get a few inches bigger than you need to cater for the "bulk" of the Nappy-the first Nappy I would suggest should be an old towel suitably folded and carefully placed around your butt anf then fully covered with the Plastic Pants, this will at least give you an idea as to whether or not cloth is going to be your thing!

If it is a sucess then you can make the decision to buy some top quality Nappies and I suggest you buy them abroad as they will be much cheaper than those that can be purchased in this country (as a general rule!).

Good luck and keep us posted! :D

As for disposables-try my favourite brand = TENA slip's as they come in three different absorbancies and are very comfortable and absorbant (not too many leaks if one is careful).