LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting My Temperature Taken Rectally

Last week I was not feeling very good. I had a headache a tummy ache and I felt warm.

I called Robyn (my mommy/girlfriend) on the phone and she said she would be right over. (When I’m sick I really become a baby.)

She arrived 20 minutes with a cvs drugstore bag.

“I’m going to have to take your temperature little boy” she said with a sly grin. “Now,

take down your pants, get over my knee and spread those cheeks.” :blush:

I was kind of shocked at first…then embarrassed …then turned on!!!

Being over her knee in such a humiliating possision got me hot but feeling the cold glass biing inserted deep into my rectum drove me out of my mind. I thought I would explode!

Getting my temperature taken rectally brought out all sorts of feelings in me. It reminds me of time when I was very young…..

I remember one time when I was 6 or 7, I was playing with a girl my age (Patricia) who lived next door. We were in my living room when suddenly I didn’t feel so good. I told her that I was going to take a nap and laid down on the couch. She left and soon after my mom came into the room. Seeing me on the couch like that she placed her hand on my forehead saying I felt a little warm. She told me to lower my pants and lay down on my tummy so she could take my temperature. (My Mom was of the belief that oral thermometers did not get a proper reading. We used only rectal thermometers till I was in my teens and I started to complain.)

Right after she inserted the thermometer the phone rang. She told me not to move and left the room.

Well, as I’m laying there on the couch with the thermometer sticking out of my butt, Patricia came back!!! She had forgotten a toy and didn’t even knock or anything! I remember the feeling so distinctly even though it was so long ago. It was a strange combination of embarrassment and helplessness. I was embarrassed that she saw me like that, but even more embarrassed to remove it in front of her so I just kind of acted like it was not even there. The funny thing was so did she! She sat down on the couch and was talking to me as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She never said a word about it. After a few minutes mom came back. She didn’t seem to care that my friend was sitting right there!!! She removed the thermometer and held it up to the light.

“Hmmm…99 degrees this better go back for another minute.”

She spread my little buns open and re-inserted the thermometer. All that time Patricia kept talking to me as if nothing going on.

I would love to know if others have a special feeling about rectal temps.

If people are interested maybe we can start a role play!

Only had it done a couple times, but it always works wonders on me. It's so humiliating and has such babyish overtones, it never fails to put me right into the mood. I haven't told my current g/f about it, but once we get a little more comfortable together, I will definitely be broaching the subject.

If you haven't tried it yourself, you just have to! It's a lot more fun with someone else, but try alone too if that's how you do your play...

yea,, that remind's me of when i was young too, oww,, i thought at the time,, something just went in my butt.. mommy held me still for like ever,, i wanted it out cause suddenly i needed to poop, didn't want to but when you sick poop will come out ..an youcan't hold it no more,, :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoy a rectal thermometer, I think it is more accurate. You do have to add a couple degrees to the actual reading. The oral type bugs my tongue and breathing.

• 5 weeks later...

I wasn't feeling good and I went to the doctor's. When I was called back to the exam room. The nurse said she was going to take my temperature. I asked if she had something other than an oral thremometer since they make me gag. She said sure. I thought she was going to get one you stick in your ear. She came back with a rectal thremometer. She undid my diaper and took my temperature. It made me feel more like a baby then normal. I loved it,but it was also embarrassing.

Last week I was not feeling very good. I had a headache a tummy ache and I felt warm.

I called Robyn (my mommy/girlfriend) on the phone and she said she would be right over. (When I’m sick I really become a baby.)

“I’m going to have to take your temperature little boy

• 4 months later...

“I’m going to have to take your temperature little boy” she said with a sly grin. “Now,

take down your pants, get over my knee and spread those cheeks.” :blush:

I was kind of shocked at first…then embarrassed …then turned on!!!

Being over her knee in such a humiliating possision got me hot but feeling the cold glass biing inserted deep into my rectum drove me out of my mind. I thought I would explode!

Getting my temperature taken rectally brought out all sorts of feelings in me. It reminds me of time when I was very young…..

I remember one time when I was 6 or 7, I was playing with a girl my age (Patricia) who lived next door. We were in my living room when suddenly I didn’t feel so good. I told her that I was going to take a nap and laid down on the couch. She left and soon after my mom came into the room. Seeing me on the couch like that she placed her hand on my forehead saying I felt a little warm. She told me to lower my pants and lay down on my tummy so she could take my temperature. (My Mom was of the belief that oral thermometers did not get a proper reading. We used only rectal thermometers till I was in my teens and I started to complain.)

Right after she inserted the thermometer the phone rang. She told me not to move and left the room.

Well, as I’m laying there on the couch with the thermometer sticking out of my butt, Patricia came back!!! She had forgotten a toy and didn’t even knock or anything! I remember the feeling so distinctly even though it was so long ago. It was a strange combination of embarrassment and helplessness. I was embarrassed that she saw me like that, but even more embarrassed to remove it in front of her so I just kind of acted like it was not even there. The funny thing was so did she! She sat down on the couch and was talking to me as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She never said a word about it. After a few minutes mom came back. She didn’t seem to care that my friend was sitting right there!!! She removed the thermometer and held it up to the light.

“Hmmm…99 degrees this better go back for another minute.”

She spread my little buns open and re-inserted the thermometer. All that time Patricia kept talking to me as if nothing going on.

I would love to know if others have a special feeling about rectal temps.

If people are interested maybe we can start a role play!

Maybe gay baby boys are different. Whats a lil temp taker gonna do? Daddy just takes my temp when im sick though. maybe i should pretend to be sick.

• 4 weeks later...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!

I'm way too squeamish for that. I can't even use tampons.

That struck me funny that the thought of something interring you would freak you out so much. A large percentage of people your age, 20 are or have been sexually active. No matter what your sexuality is strait or gay as a girl most of the time there is some penetration of some kind. Don’t get me wrong if you have never been sexually active there is nothing wrong with that and I‘m not making fun of you. I think most girls your age have at least fooled around enough that you have been with someone with roaming hands. I don’t know I guess that’s non of my business. I hope I have not upset you. I just thought it odd that the thought of any thing going inside you would bother you so much.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tempnyc2001

Rectal temps are a big interest of mine. I enjoy the mild embarrassment from the exposure/ vulnerability and its affiliation with being a little boy. I got it at home regularly until I as 9 or 10 and hated it when mom or dad did it, but loved it when i played doctor. I'm interested in chatting with others about experiences or interests in it, and am also interested in meeting up for some roleplay fun involving temp taking (I like to give and get).

“I’m going to have to take your temperature little boy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wasn't feelin good and I was at my friends place, and he said he only had rectal thermomter so he asked me if he could check my temp, I said okay he told me not to worry he'd be quick.. i felt so embrassed but at the same time when it was in and he was wiggleing it around it feel so good

I can never remember having my temperature taken rectally.....I've been interested in trying it to see what it feels like. My mother was a nurse and was firmly of the opinion that the oral thermometers were the best. Dunno if thats true, but even when I was 7 or 8 I still remember the oral thermometer. Im sure I had my temp rectally done when I was a baby and toddler, but I dont remember it to be honest.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I do that too daddy takes my temp before bed every night make sure im okay i always complain and squirm he spanks me butt and then I let him take my temp.. he sometimes leaves it in for 10 minutes and all i can do is just lie there and wait for him to take it out.

• 2 years later...