LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shop-rite Store Brand Changed, Still Good

I've always liked a low-priced diaper from our local Shop Rite supermarket chain. They used to be like Prevails, which I think they were without the name. Anyway, I bought a pack of small-med this week ($9.95) and was pleasantly surprised. Although they are cloth-like, they came up with new tapes that don't require sticky stuff to stick. In addition, they are comfortable, and they really hold a lot of No.1, and have ample room for No. 2 if needed. I give them a thumbs up. For overnight, they are OK if you don't pee a lot, if you do, stick a booster in there.

I've always liked a low-priced diaper from our local Shop Rite supermarket chain. They used to be like Prevails, which I think they were without the name. Anyway, I bought a pack of small-med this week ($9.95) and was pleasantly surprised. Although they are cloth-like, they came up with new tapes that don't require sticky stuff to stick. In addition, they are comfortable, and they really hold a lot of No.1, and have ample room for No. 2 if needed. I give them a thumbs up. For overnight, they are OK if you don't pee a lot, if you do, stick a booster in there.

are they low cut on the back like most store brands.or do they go up high on your back like depends do?

are they low cut on the back like most store brands.or do they go up high on your back like depends do?

They seem to be high enough in the back so they don't leak out that way. I've found the latest Tena Supers I got were really low cut in the back. As with any diaper, it's better witha booster if you pee a lot.