LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Store Bought Diapers

Now living in a decent sized city I am aware of many places to purchase diapers. And before I get to far into this post I am pretty sure this has been brought up before sorry for the repetition. But I would like to bring it up again and in better detail. What Store bought diapers from big name stores are the best? What are the Pro's and con's of the different stores. I will list a few that I am familiar with:

CVS: I have tried several of the refasten-able underwear and diapers. The refastenables had a cloth cover, only one tape on each side quite simple and baby like and were basically plain. On the downside I do not remember them being the softest or having the greatest absorbency but they were cheap and are easily available.

Next there overnight diapers I tried had plain plastic white covering: three tapes for each side, were moderately absorbent not the best but definitely a leg up over other store brands bulk was decent, they were also loud and cheap.

Depends- Three tapes white plastic cover a pretty standard diaper, actually decently soft on the inside. They are very available at nearly every retailer which is great when traveling and stuff. Problems they are over priced, flimsy and the tapes do not always refasten well.

I started with these basics- everyone you pick a home store or some brand that can be bought at a local store near you and lets discuss, I have tried many others but I don't want to write a novel here. If some one disagrees lets not argue just please give case and point. I would like this to be a logical and friendly topic.

Now its ok if it is a big brand; personally I have never seen tena's at a "store locally" but I have seen them available elsewhere so if you want to post a major brand or some please feel free as I have posted about depends. Also please specify the name of the store and the place where it is. Please note that I am talking about upstate new york but you can hopefully clue me in on the rest of the country..

Thanks very much,

lildiaperboy :)

Walgreens has gone to a clothlike outer shell (like everyone else these days) the new version isn't to bad for recreational use. It's an inexpensive diaper for around $10 a pack. They hold a lot more than their older version. I use these frequently and for heavy wetting use one or two boosters.

By themselves they will hold two good wettings, as with any diaper you shouldn't flood them if possible. Although I have flooded these before wilth no problems, they can take it. They use refastenable tapes (two on each side) for refitting when needed. Just don't pull to hard, as they are not the strongest tapes on the market. Happy wetting's :rolleyes: