LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Catheter Play

So I finally decided to try and I am never doing this again.

It was all clear and sunny getting it in but after I pulled it out, I was in a ton of pain. There was some blood which is really freaking my out. It's been about an hour since I took at out and with the exception of a tiny amount of blood, the bleeding stopped. IS THIS NORMAL? Really scaring my shi*less. It just stings like all hell

I took every precaution, everything was sterile.

It's nothing to be concerned about. The stinging and burning will subside but it may day a day or so. Your sphincter muscles naturally tighten around the catheter when you remove it creating more friction. The best way to remove a catheter is relax as much as you can. When the catheter begins to come out try to pee. This will help relax your sphincter and eliminate any discomfort during or after removal. The type of catheter also makes a difference. Some 100% silicone catheters hurt like hell when you remove them because the eyelets have a sharp edge on them. The best ones are silicone coated latex. The eyelets are much smoother.What size did you use? You should have started with a 12 or 14fr, nothing larger.Don't give up. The more you use catheters the better they feel.

It's nothing to be concerned about. The stinging and burning will subside but it may day a day or so. Your sphincter muscles naturally tighten around the catheter when you remove it creating more friction. The best way to remove a catheter is relax as much as you can. When the catheter begins to come out try to pee. This will help relax your sphincter and eliminate any discomfort during or after removal. The type of catheter also makes a difference. Some 100% silicone catheters hurt like hell when you remove them because the eyelets have a sharp edge on them. The best ones are silicone coated latex. The eyelets are much smoother.What size did you use? You should have started with a 12 or 14fr, nothing larger.Don't give up. The more you use catheters the better they feel.

Maybe it just wasn't enough lube. It seems that the blood isn't coming from my urine, just the near the tip of my penis. Because when there was blood and I had to pee the first little bit had blood but the rest was normal.

And also, it was 14fr.

Wore a goodnight to work to hide any blood that may come but it seems to have stopped. ( I feel like a woman!)

Good news is, first time I wore a good night at work. ^_^ .Normally I didn;t since I work in a kitchen and it can get kind of hot, but it actually was kind of nice.

Not only is an erection possible but so is ejaculation.

Be careful if you do this... the catheter should be smaller sized so the semen has place to "escape".

InD

• 3 weeks later...

Ok you Guys, I am gonna try and save you all a lot of pain and suffering here.

Indwelling cathiters or Folley cathiters, are rather dangerous things to be causually playing with.

Yeah I've used them , both for medical reasons and in play.

You have to read up on the net on how to place a cathiter properly, If you don't get it far enough in

and inflate the balloon you could cause youreself some very serious damage.

How does a torn bladder sphincter sound???

In the medical use of Folley cathiters, the people who fit them usually have a good Idea about what size to use by visually measuring the patient, this is because a cath that is too big will be very uncomfortable and cause trauma to the uritha it's inserted in.

One that is undersized will leak around the cath and move around in the uritha causing discomfort.

Cleanliness is of the utmost importance when using any cathiter, the place where it's going dosent have any natural immunity, so anything you accidently introduce will grow quite nicely up there,

Causeing UTi's ie infections of the bladder and urinary tract, not a pleasent experiance at all.

So if youre still up for trying this please read up on the subject, there is lots of advice and tips to be had on the web about safe and clean handling of folley's and the proper method of incerting them and of course removing them.

Please play safe and I hope you have fun, yeah it's quite an experiance having uncontrollable

incontinence with a cathiter fitted but if not done properly could lead to permenant incontinence

or even worse. - John.

• 7 months later...

I thought I would share my experience of a catheter. I read many guides online line about how to insert and remove one. I was very careful to be totally sterile

I tried a Foley catheter; I really wanted to know what the feeling of total incontinence felt like. I put it in on Friday evening I used a lot more diapers than I normally would. I put a clean diaper on when I went to bed and slept soundly till the morning, It was a really good feeling to wake up with a wet diaper and not wake during the night.

In the morning I cleaned my self and put on a new diaper. An hour or so later I needed to go out, so I had to put a new diaper on, it’s really not the easy when you are leaking constantly. Well after a hour or so I could really feel the diaper was wet so I headed home. Driving with a diaper filling is totally unreal. I used the catheter for 24 hours; I did not want to risk it being in for longer than that.

I have leaned that being incontinent is something that I could not handle for a very long time. It was a LOT more work than I had thought. Inserting and removing the catheter was a little uncomfortable but not painful at all. Also for about 8 hours after removing the catheter I was still dribbling a little

I have leaned that being incontinent is something that I could not handle for a very long time. It was a LOT more work than I had thought. Inserting and removing the catheter was a little uncomfortable but not painful at all. Also for about 8 hours after removing the catheter I was still dribbling a little

Agreed, having a choice is just that, choice. Having no other option than to wear a diaper is just a fantasy. Also, removing the catheter at least 8 hours before you need to be out of diapers should be a minimum. If you want to go to work on Monday without wetting your pants or wearing a diaper, remove the cath on Sunday around noon and give yourself time to recover.

i found this by chance, should make deciding easier for the males out there :lol:

<snip>

Looks like a training video from years back. It's not exactly how you want to do it really. For instance, once urine begins to flow you only put the catheter in a bit further, not all the way like she did. Doing so risks getting the catheter up further into the feeding tubes from the kidneys and such (very low risk, but still). Also, yeah it sounds like his is in pain... but maybe he is a wuss, or doesn't want the procedure (at least not how we would want to endure it for the lack of control).

Consider this too, if you know what you are doing and are cath'ing yourself you are going to be far more careful and cautious than any nurse who has a mental list of the next 50 things she needs to do for the other 10+ patients she is looking after on her 12 hour shift. In other words the nurse doesn't want to hurt you, but isn't going out of her way to make it easy on you by taking any extra few minutes.

InD

I don't know about the rest of you guys and gals but to me it looks like the nurse is jamming the cath in. When I get around to some catheter play I take it nice and slow and find a twist or two will help spread the lube. Never any discomfort.

That just looks painfull the way she is going at it.

Using a little topical anesthetic also helps the comfort level. I personally know a few RN's who will not catch a patient without a little of the stuff to help the patient out. I have self cathed a couple of times and I will have to say I didn't find it particularly comfortable. I probably wont do it again because there is a high risk of infection and other complications but have fun and be careful!

~Brian

I'm curious.

If you put a cath in with a collection bag, and didn't empty the bag, what would happen?

BTW. Post-op MtFs thinking about this should probably be aware that depending on your surgeon, you may still need the male length. Some surgeons don't trim, they instead use the extra in effort to improve moisture.

It'd suck if you went for that balloon and found that you indeed had the same length urethra as pre-op.

I am not intending to cath play. No thanks! Besides, my kidneys are already trashed, why go getting an infection.

Self catheterization is dangerous.

Yes, you can use a catheter on yourself, but be prepared for some unpleasant side effects. Irritation, burning, infection, loss of control, inablity to orgasm etc. These are a few, but there are plenty more.

Inserting a catheter into yourself requires complete sterilization of all equipment involved. The reason is that the urethra (tube in your penis) does NOT have anything to fight infection in it except the expulsion of urine as it goes out. If you put a catheter in your penis, it eliminates this self preservation effect, and therefore infection can cause a number of problems as listed above.

Secondly, the tip of the catheter will tear the skin surface as it goes in, and out. Once it is in,you will need to inflate the balloon with sterile water. Any contamination in the balloon will leak into the bladder and will cause infection there.

Thirdly, since the catheter will eliminate all control from your sphincter muscle, you will not feel anything when your bladder needs to empty as it will not fill - it will however, weep into whatever you are wearing. This is assuming that the tube is not kinked. If it is, you will create a back pressure in your bladder and kidneys which can cause you damage to your kidneys. These are organs that you do not wish to damage, unless you prefer kidney dialysis every day for the rest or your life.

If you prefer to be temporarily incontinent, I would strongly suggest some other form i.e. hypnosis or strong muscle relaxant, rather than catheterization as the side effects can be deadly.

Note- This is wrote with the male organ as the subject. The same occurs within the female genitalia.

• 4 months later...

Cautionary tale! BE CAREFUL! I posted this on another cath thread to make sure it gets seen.

I've been playing with caths for a few years. Something went wrong today and it hurt. I immediately stopped but it was too late. I'm now in a diaper for real because I'm dribbling blood! Nothing bad and nothing permanent but it is the oozy blood like when you skin a knee. It is already clearing up but it hurt and it is inconvenient when you do NOT want to be confined to a diaper for real!

My sphincter and bladder are fine, no blood in the urine and no control issue, just oozing bleeding out the urethra.

Damn! I hate F*#%*ing up!

To save a lot of typing, here is a post i made tonight about catheters in response to another question:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...st&p=151180

In reading this thread, i see some good comments about one topic i failed to mention. Sizing IS important -- if you try a catheter that is too large in diameter, it will be hard to get it in and will probably hurt coming back out. If you use one that is too small, it won't work as well. Most guys would probably be okay with a 12 or 14 French. i've used a 16 Fr. before, but it is pretty snug. The larger the number, the larger the tubing. Guys, don't get all macho here -- it's not about how "big" you are or how "well hung" you are. We're talking about the inside diameter of your urethera, which is not an indicator of your manliness!

Someone asked about what to do with the excess...i just very loosely coil it up inside the bottom of the diaper. Pointing it "up" towards your navel means that the output will head into some of the thinnest and least absorbent areas of the diaper. i've had the best success for long-term wear (>2 - 3 hours) with gently coiling it and letting it rest next to where my testicles will be. Think of a garden hose when you first buy it -- a loose coil effect. As far as feeling it, once i have my diaper on, i certainly can't "feel" the catheter, so i don't think it would disturb whoever that was who asked above...

Play safe and have fun!

Latexman :)

• 1 year later...

<!--quoteo(post=94666:date=Jul 28 2007, 12:21 AM:name=diaperchucky)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (diaperchucky @ Jul 28 2007, 12:21 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=94666"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->all I can say is "I aint stickin nothing up there"<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

same here, it's an outtie, not an innie.

You get both a girls side and a boys side here he is shy but he talks to me :o)

First be a clean freek use a small size atleast at first try a 12 than go to a 14 if you think that you can safly do so.

( Bigger Is Not Always Better ) unless you like Pain.

Learn what you are doing it isn't anything to Mess with it can be fun but it can lead to more problems than it is worth.

I have been useing a catheter with a diaper for a long time now but im no expert by any means as far as the extra tubing do what someone else said you corl it up and place it in the center where it would be if you wasn't waring a cath. for the guys ( this is input from a guy im just the typer lol ) take the extra tubing ( Depinding on how much is left ) and let some of Wrap around and end it where you want it if you want to do as I do and put it in front so its like you are not waring a cath.

You can ware a catheter for up to 4 weeks before you need to change one but i wouldn't suguest anyone do it for this long as it can lead to the point where you woun't need a cath. I right now have had this cath in for 7 days and 8 hours.( O This is Lea By The way ) and I used a bedside bag for one night but it was more problems than I remember ( from when I was in the hospital )

Anyway I have just been useing my diapers getting changed alot more good thing I have more than enough Diapers to last.

It has taken me a long time to get to waring a cath this long.

Take things slow, and the only reason im waring it this long is because I want to not because im smart. But as I said before I have slowly worked up to this long with a cath waring a cath for to long when your not used to it will cause sores on me it has maily been right at the opening. But over time it gets better the longer I get used to waring it.

I Try To Make it Last I Don't want to Reuse a cath thats not the cleanest way to do it I ALWAYS Use a new Cath But There was a time when I had to reuse a cath when you do make sure that you clean it as if your life depinded on it because it does check to see if the cath you are useing can be cleaned with hot water Most can't it will weakin the baloon.

The point is to be as safe as possable.

Any Questions Just Ask And Girls If You Want To Talk About it and maybe share ideas Just contact me.

But Yes There Is Nothing Better Than Having The Choice I Like Waring my diapers and not thinking about wetting I just get wet. I Like That But Each Person Has To Go By What They Fell If You Feel That You Shouldn't Do It Than Don't Do It But Always Research First Thats Your Best Tool.

And He Agrees :o)

dose any body know where i can get some cathaders without a script?

I get mine online You can find places where you wount need a script but it can't be anything like Liberty They all need a script if i find the info of a place that I have used lots of times I will let you know, but if you keep trying you will find them.

Lea, nice post with good information. Catheter play is great fun. Besides the need to be clean as many have posted there nothing like having a cath in while being out and not knowing when your diaper is going to fail.

• Like 1