LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Changed?

Everythings cool.

My wife and I sat down and talked about it last night. It went something like this:

I said, "Babe, I need to talk to you about the pad issue (that's what she calls them)." She sighed and said, "OK, what's up?"

I said, "Well, I just wanted to make sure that you know that your mom has changed my diaper, a few times..." She 'gave me the hand' and said, "yeah, I know, we've talked about it." I said, "Well, I, uh.... just wanted to make sure... I mean I wanted to... check in with your emotional side and everything..." She smiled and paused, and said, "...I...don't want to know...what,...or when you use the pads, or whatever..., ...I mean,... I don't wan't to limit what,...or how you participate, or what my mom does, or whatever, ... but just don't let the kids see--" "Don't worry, the kids have never seen or been around." I interjected. " She said, "It seems like you have been wearing alot lately, I mean, you must do it at work or whatever..." "Yeah", I said, to break up the conversation, "I find time..." She said, "I saw some pads in the trash can." I said, "Yeah, that's the right place for them, right." "Yeah," she said, "But you don't have to wear them all the time,...do you?" "No...," I said, "I don't wear during our-time" "But just about all the other time," she said." "Yeah, ...during the day, we've talked about that." "Yeah," she said, "I know...but your going to start depending upon those things by the time you get old." I paused a second to consider the ramifications of that statement, "Yeah, maybe" I chuckled, "I guess that's why they call them Depends." She cracked a smile with that one, but then she shook her head and said, "I think it's embarassing and abnormal, but you seem to do a good job of keeping it a secret. But in the future, I'd rather not talk about it...if I'm having a problem with the pad issue I will let you know." I said, "OK, I just wanted to make sure your OK." "I'm OK," she said.

B)

Sweet. Everythings cool. Of course there was a bit more dialog in between, but that was the jist of the diaper talk.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got home from work today and no one was home.

When I went to my bedroom, I noticed that my laundry was folded on the bed, except for my socks. ( :o Uh, I usually keep a few diapers in my sock drawer, this morning I remember there was ONE left). When I looked in my sock drawer, there were my clean socks nice and folded and there were SEVEN Tena Ultra diapers stacked up on one side!

When my wife got home, I asked her about the laundry and she said her mom did it. So Norma actually got into the cabinets in the bathroom, retrieved a handful of fresh diapers from the bag, and restocked my diaper drawer! cool. :D

I did not see her for a change today though. <_<

So I stopped by Norma's house on the way home from work today. (Acutally, I have to drive a few minutes out of my way, but it is worth it).

She opened the door and said, "Hi, how are you today?" I said, "Fine, but I've been wet all afternoon." She said, "Well, lets get your diaper changed." She turned and walked toward the back bedroom; I followed. She turned on the light and opened the closet door. On the floor of the closet was the bag of Tena Ultra diapers. She grabbed one while I sat on the bed. I lay back and Norma got the wipes and powder from the dresser drawer. She moved in and unbucked my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. She pulled them down to my knees and then untapped my wet diaper. She rolled the front of the diaper into itself and I lifted my legs. She said, "Wait a sec, I have to clean you up." I lowered my legs and she used two wipes to clean my front side and then I lifted my legs again so she could wipe my butt crack. When she was done wiping, she pulled the wet diaper out from under me, rolled it up, and set it on the floor. My legs were still in the air (knees to my chest) as she unfolded the fresh diaper and slipped it under my butt. I lowered my legs down and my woody was standing tall. She adjusted the side panels, sprinkled a bit of powder on my crotch and into the diaper and then said, "Get in there" as she pushed my dick into the diaper as she pulled it up between my legs. She tapped up the diaper nice and snug. Norma pulled my pants most the way back up my legs and then said, "Ok, there you go", and I had to stand up to get my pants the rest of the way up. I said, "Thanks, that feels alot better." She said, "I bet. You stay in a wet diaper too long and you might get a rash."

Norma grabbed the wet diaper from the floor and walked out. I buckeled my belt and turned off the light. Norma was washing her hands when I came into the kitchen. I asked, "I'm not getting a rash am I?" She said, "No, it didn't look like it." I grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat down at the table to chat. I said, "Oh, thanks for doing my laundry yesterday." She said, "No problem." I said, "Looks like you restocked my diapers too." She chuckled and said, "Yeah, I thought you might like that." I smiled and said, "Yeah, thanks." I stayed for one beer while we chatted some more, and then I went home.

I didn't see Norma for my usual Saturday yard work because it was raining.

She called this evening and was talking with my wife. My wife lowers the phone from her ear and asked me, "Can you go over to Norma's tonight?" I shrub my shoulders to indicate 'whatever' and she says, "Uh, sure mom, he can come over, maybe around 7:30." I nod my head and they continue their conversation.

When she hangs up the phone, she says, "I guess my mom needs you to move some boxes so she can re-organize her office." I say, "sure, whatever."

So 7:30 rolls around and I go over to Norma's house. She opens the door and says, "hello." I say, "hello" and walk inside.

She said, "So, how was your day?" I responded, "fine, normal day." She hands me a beer and says, "well, I need you to move a box into the garage." I follow her to her office and there are like 3 small boxes of stuff in there. I drink another swig from my beer and set it down. In about a minute I had the boxes moved into the garage. "That was easy" I said and I took another swig from my beer. "Good" Norma responded and added, "do you need a diaper change?" I paused for a moment and then said, :huh: "Uh, yeah." "Come on" she says as she motions me to follow her to the guest room.

I follow and take the final swig from my beer before I sat down on the bed. Norma was getting a fresh diaper from the Tena Ultra bag from the closet. I set the bottle down on the nightstand and lay back. Norma moves in between my legs and unbuckles my belt. She unbuttons my pants and tugs them down to my thighs. She untapes the diaper and rolls the front up. I lift my legs and she pulls the diaper out from under my butt. She rolled it the rest of the way up, taped it closed, and set it on the floor. I have my legs hanging in air and she says, "Oh, I forgot the wipes." So she opens the dresser drawer and gets out the tub of wipes and the baby powder. She used three wipes to clean me up. One wipe on the front, one wipe for the middle (crack and under balls), and one wipe for the backside and cheeks (its easy when it is just #1). She opens the fresh diaper and opens the back panels. She slips the diaper under me and I lower my legs and butt onto it. She adjusted the side panels and pulled the front up bit for a test fit and then stepped away for a second. She apparently grabbed a bottle of lotion because she squeed a big lob of it on my abdomen and it was cold. I said, "Oh, that's cold." She said, "Oh sorry." and she began to rub the lotion on my crotch. I had semi wood before, but now I had a full on woody. She rubbed the lotion into my abdomen and hips, and then she said, "Up." I lifted my legs and she rubbed more lotion onto my butt cheeks. I lowered my butt and she said, "Well, lets get him too" and she gave my dick a squeeze and rubbed lotion once on my shaft. The next thing she did was liberally sprinkled powder all over my crotch and into the diaper. I lifted my legs up a bit again and she tried to sprinkle some powder onto my butt cheeks, but I don't think that she was able to very well. I lowered my legs and she pulled the front of the diaper up. She had to adjust my rod into the middle of the diaper as she taped it closed. She said, "OK kiddo, there you go." I said, "thanks" as I sat up.

Norma used a wipe to clean her hands and then she put the supplies away. I stood up and pulled up my pants. She reached down and picked up the wet daiaper from the floor. I followed her down the hall and into the kitchen. She tossed the used diaper into the kitchen trash can and began to wash her hands. She said, "Do you want another beer?" I said, "Uh, I better not-- you remembered what happened last time." She laughed. There was a pause for a moment and then she said, "I'm not sure what the plan is tomorrow... but if you need to come by anytime just give me a call." I looked at her with a slightly puzzled look on my face and she looked back at me and smiled. I paused and said, "OK. I'm going to go." We said good-bye to each other and then I left.

Shortly after I got home, I wet my diaper (it was that beer that I had at Norma's).

I am still sitting in it and it is getting rather full. I think I will go take a shower and get ready for bed.

Good night.

It sounds like Norma is having as much fun diapering you as you are having her diaper you. I bet before long that she will even diaper you when she comes to your house even if the wife is there. It kind of seems like your wife has told her mom to please you with the diaper changes so she don't have to.

But on another note I had a friend come by last night for a few beers, she knows already I like to wear diapers sometimes but hadn't ever seen them or me in dipaers. But I didn't know she was stopping by and I had my Bambino's and changing supplies sitting out in the bedroom. Well the only way to get to my bathroom is through my bedrom so when she did go there she saw the Bambino and when she came back she brought it with her and said to me " I didn't know they made such cute diapers for you." I told her yeah they are fairly new and yes I look cute in them. She said she would like to see how cute and I of course said only if she put the dipaer on me.

I was floored when she said well get your butt in the room so we can get you in this cute diaper. I was soon laying on my bed naked and she was putting the diaper under me and putting baby powder on my penis and butt. Wow I was so hard I thought I would explode when she pulled the diaper up and taped it on. After she finished I stood up and she said " you know you do look cute in diapers." I said well thanks and reached for my pants and she said just leave them off. So I grabbed a t-shirt and we went back into the other room for another beer and some talk.

What a fun night this was.

So as I was getting home tonight, my wife was just leaving to go to the store with the kids. Norma was just getting ready to leave also. In all the comotion to get the kids loaded into the car, and bringing my stuff in, it so happened that Norma stuck around a few extra minutes watching kids and getting them ready. As my wife pulled away and Norma was standing next to her car, she said, "Well, is there anything I can do for you before I go?" I turned and said, "Sure, I need my diaper changed." She said, "I thought so" and closed her car door. We walked up to the front door together and went inside.

Norma followed me down the hallway and into my bedroom. Norma stood there while I opened my top dresser drawer and got out one Tena Ultra diaper, a tub of wipes, a bottle of lotion, and a small bottle of powder. I set the items on the bed and Norma grabbed a towel from the bathroom and lay it on the bed. I sat on the bed and Norma moved in. She quickly unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and pulled them down to my knees. I kicked my pants off and they fell to the floor. She unfastened the top tapes and then the lower tapes, and rolled the front of the diaper inwards. I lifted my rear and as she pulled the diaper out from under me she said, "Wow, you are really wet today." I kept quiet as she rolled the diaper up and set it on the floor.

Norma used a couple of wipes to clean me up and then opened the fresh diaper. She said, "OK, up" and I lifted my legs and bum, and she slipped the clean diaper under me. I lowered my butt onto the diaper and she tugged the side panels tight. She opened the cap of the bottle of lotion and squeezed a big glob of it into her hand. She rubbed lotion on my abdomen, hips, inner thighs (and I became erect now), and I lifted my legs and she rubbed lotion on my balls, butt crack and cheeks. She rubbed the last of the lotion on my dick with a few firm wipes. I lay there exposed while she used a wipe to clean the oily residue from her hands. She rhetorically asked, "That feel good?" I knodded my head as she opened the bottle of powder and began to sprinkle some on my crotch. I caught a wiff of the sweet smell of the baby powder and I closed my eyes. She rubbed the powder into my skin on my abdomen and hips, and then she pulled the front of the diaper up between my legs (I love that part). She opened the front side panels and flattened them out on my hips. She tugged the rear side panels and fixed the lower tapes, then she pulled on the side panels and fixed the upper tapes. She went back to the lower tapes and adjusted them each once more. She said, "OK kiddo, all done." I said, "Thanks, that feels better."

She reached down and grabbed the wet diaper and I sat up and then pulled my pants back on. She started down the hallway as I was buckling my pants. I quickly followed and as she was just about to drop the used diaper into the kitchen trash can I inturupted her and said, "Uh, I'll take that outside." She said, "Huh, OK" and handed me the diaper. I took it into the garage and put it in the outside trash can. Norma washed her hands.

When I came back in, Norma said, "Well, I better get going." I said, "OK, thanks." Norma said, "No problem, anytime" there was a slight pause and then she said, "in fact, I'll be home all day tomorrow, why don't you come by at lunchtime and I will fix you something to eat." I said, "OK, that sounds good." She said, "OK, see you tomorrow" and then she left.

After she was gone, I went back to my bedroom and put the wipes, lotion, and powder back into my dresser drawer. I went back into the kitchen and got a beer from the fridge. I figure I will have to change at least once more tonight before I go to bed.

Three days in a row, and we are heading for the weekend!

Norma changed me today, yesterday, and the day before. :D If I can swing it tomorrow, then I may be able to stretch it to a 5 day stint (its pretty regular that I do a couple hours of yard work on Saturday and she changes my diaper before I go home).

So today I had to travel into the city. On the way home, I got stuck in thick traffic and I wet my diaper a couple of times, so that it was rather soggy by the time I was getting off of the freeway. I had to pass pretty close to Norma's house to get home, so I called her on my cell to see if she was home.

"Hello?" she answered. I said, "Hi Norma, I'm just getting off of the freeway and I was hoping I could stop by." She said, "I just got home, but yeah, you can come by." "Thanks" I said, "I'll see you in a few minutes."

When I got to Norma's, I came inside and her groceries were still in their bags on the counter. I said, "Hi." She said, "Hi, what's up?" I said, "I just got back from an almost 3 hour car ride." She said, "Oh, you must be exhausted." I said, "Yeah, tired, hungry, and wet." She said, "Ohw, poor baby... do you need a diaper change?" I quickly responded, "Yeah. I'm soaked." She said, "Well, quit your wining and let's go change your diaper."

I followed her down the hallway and to the back bedroom. I took off my jacket and watched Norma get a fresh diaper from the bag of Tena Ultra's. We have already gone through about 2/3 of the top row (about 15 diapers) since I gave her the new bag. I sat down on the bed and Norma got the wipes and powder from the dresser drawer. (My heart was beating faster now as I had a special surprise for Norma under my jeans.) She set the supplies on the bed and I lay back. She unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. She tugged them down to my thighs and with her help, I wiggled them down to my ankles. She said, "What's this?....a onesie?" she chuckled a bit and softly said, "You are such a baby...I haven't seen this in awhile." She unbuttoned the approximately 8 buttons through the crotch on my blue onesie and pulled it up to my stomach. I said, "What do you mean you haven't seen this in awhile?" She unfasted the disposable diaper tapes and said, "Well, I haven't seen it recently, but I remember it in your laundry from years ago. I think you have a white one just like it, and a few white thick cloth diapers that I have folded too." I am sure I went red with embarassment as she rolled the front of the diaper up into itself. She grabbed a wipe and cleaned my abdomen and crotch. I lifted my bum and she used another wipe to clean my balls and crack. She said, "This diaper is soaked, and it looks as if you are starting to get a rash" as she pulled the wet diaper out from under me. She rolled the diaper up and fastened the tapes closed and set the used diaper on the floor.

She unfolded the fresh disposable diaper and said, "If you still have them, we should try some of your cloth diapers sometime." I raised my legs and butt into the air and I said, "Well, they are kind of a pain to change,...and wash them." Norma scoffed and while she was adjusting the onesie rear panel and the diaper rear panels she said, "I grew up changing cloth diapers. They may be hard to change by yourself, but I will do it for you, and I will wash them for you too." :D I smiled and said, "OK."

Norma said, "Stay up" and she went over to the dresser and got out the bottle of lotion. She squirted a glob into her hand and rubbed it onto my butt crack and cheeks. She grabbed a wipe and started to clean her hands and she said, "I really should have some Desitin cream. It would be better than just lotion." I lowered my legs as she grabbed the bottle of powder and sprinkled some onto my crotch and into the middle of the diaper. She said, "Next time you come over, bring those cloth diapers and I will get them ready." I knodded my head as she set the powder down and pulled the front of the diaper up between my legs. She unfolded the front panels and smoothed them over my hips. She tugged on the rear panels and fastened the bottom tapes, and then the top tapes. She said, "OK, nice and dry....oh, I almost forgot...." and she pulled my onesie down and began to snap it closed. I lay there enjoying my diaper changing experience. She finished the snaps and I continued to lay there. She said, "OK, all finished. Time to get dressed." I sat up and she handed me my pants. I stood up and put them on. She grabbed the used diaper from the floor and walked out of the room. I quickly buttoned and buckled and followed.

She was washing her hands in the kitchen when I came out.

I said, "Thanks. That feels alot better." She said, "I bet. You were really wet. How long were you wearing that diaper for?" I thought for a moment and said, "Uh...about 8 hours." She said, "Huh, that's a long time. We will have to keep close watch on that rash." I said, "Yeah." There was a silent pause for a bit and then I said, "Well, I better get going." Norma said, "OK, I'll see you tomorrow." ;) And then I left.

EDITED TO ADD

I came home tonight, and after I got the kids to bed I rummaged up my old cloth diapers from the garage. I have 3 thick cloth diapers and 3 medium cloth diapers. I think I could maybe use the medium cloth for daytime, but it may be too much. I have 2 pair of simple vinyl/plastic pants (one blue and one clear), 1 pair of fancy pants (green cloth covering with paisly design), and 1 convalensent rubber pant (white). I also found my diaper pins (about a dozen) and my other onsie, the white one. There were a few other misc. items in the bottom of the diaper bag too: a small bottle of powder, a bottle of lotion, 1 Fleet enema bottle, and a small container of supositories. I think I will just close up the bag and 'forget' about what is in there. I will just tell her that I grabbed the bag and brought it over as I think that is everything. ^_^

I bet you will get a change in tomorrow and be able to drop the cloth diapers off tomorrow. What kind of plastic pants are you gong to bring with? The way Norma is moving forward you will be wearing only diapers while at her place and drinking out of bottles real soon.

OK.....just read this whole thread, and am I the only one that is expecting OKME's MIL to take the next step from rubbing lotion on his cock a little....to rubbing it alot....to then rubbing herself, hiking up her dress and climbing ontop of him and lowering herself onto him?

Maybe its just my sex starved mind! LOL

I don't know if Norma will go as far as getting on top of OkMe while she is changing him but won't surprise if she don't linger longer while puttting lotion on to the point of making him cum. But I think that she will progress and start changing him more and making him wear more and maybe even get her daughter to except his diapers. And I still say that Norma will sooner or later bring bottles or sippy cups into play when at her place. Maybe even feeding him while he is in a bib. I guess we will have to see what Norma decides she wants to do.

SoakedinIowa – Sorry to hijack your thread, I guess I kind of got carried away with all my diaper changing thing and didn’t even provide you the courtesy of maintaining your original thread. Do you want me to keep posting here or start a new thead?

I hadn’t even looked until yesterday, but judging by the number of thread views, it seems you’all want me to keep providing updates. Anyway, so heres how it went down….

So I just got back from Norma’s house from my Saturday morning of yard work. It was kind of cold, but at least it didn’t rain. I ring the doorbell when I got there and she opened the door. I go in and she is still in her pajamas (nighty shirt) and drinking a cup of coffee. “You want a cup?

Don't have much time for the details tonight, but I called Norma mid-morning because I had wet my diaper, and she said to come over. She changed me into a medium weight cloth diaper and I wore it to work. I drank a big soda after lunch and late in the day wet the cloth diaper. I went back to her house after work and she changed me into a Tena Ultra. :D

I have been busy, but I have managed to get changed about 5 out of 7 days of the week! :D

Yesterday was great! I went over to her house after work. When I walked in, Norma said, "Hi, how was your day today?" I said, "Fine, kinda slow." Norma offered me a beer and I accepted. We sat down at her table and made some small talk. I was about half done with my beer and Norma said, "Oh, I forgot to ask if you needed a diaper change?" I smiled and said, "Oh, that's OK, but yeah, I need a change." She got up and said, "Well, let's go change your diaper." So I got up and followed her to the back bedroom.

Norma opened the closet and got out a fresh Tena Ultra diaper. I took another large swig of beer almost finishing it, set the bottle down on the dresser, and slipped off my shoes. Norma stood up and said, "I'm getting low on diapers again.....looks like I only got about five left." I sat on the bed and said, "I can bring over another bag tomorrow." Norma set the diaper on the bed, said "OK", and opened the dresser drawer to get the wipes and powder. Norma set the supplies on the bed and moved in between my legs. I lay back on the bed and Norma tugged on my belt to get it undone. She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down my thighs. I wiggled my legs a bit and she helped pull my pants down and off my feet and they fell to the floor.

Norma unfasted the top tapes and then the lower tapes. She rolled the front of the diaper up and then grabbed a wet wipe. She cleaned my abdomen and the top of my legs and then I lifted up my rear. She quickly wiped my butt cheeks and then pulled the wet diaper out from under me. Norma grabbed another wipe and said, "Up again." I lifted my knees to my chest, which raised my butt up. She wiped my butt cheeks again and then wiped my crack. I lowered my legs back down and at this point my dick was a firm rod. Norma grabbed another wipe and proceeded to clean my dick and balls and then another wipe on my dick. I closed my eyes and I must have let out a moan or breath or something, because Norma said, "That feel good?" I opened my eyes suddenly and said, "Uh....yeah." Norma said, "So... do you want to wear cloth or disposable?" I thought for a second and something made me say "Uh....cloth." (As soon as I said it, I kinda felt I had made a mistake. I was going home in a few minutes and I would be wearing a cloth diaper - something I don't often wear around my wife. Oh well...) "Oh, OK" Norma said surprisingly. She turned to open the dresser and my mind raced about any potential problems I might run into by wearing the cloth diaper. I couldn't really think of any other than it would be slightly more noticeable and harder to change later. I was still thinking when Norma said, "Turn over." I rolled to one side and she lay the cloth diaper out and tucked it under my side. I rolled back onto it and adjusted myself to the correct position. Norma pulled the front of the diaper up to check the fit and she said, "Looks OK." She grabbed a diaper pin from the bed and pulled the front of the diaper up to pin it. I interupted and said, "Could you please... use a little lotion or powder, so I don't get a rash." She studered, "Uh, oh, sorry, sure, I forgot." I smiled and said, "Thanks." She grabbed the bottle of lotion from the dresser and squirt a glob in her hand. She warmed it up and then rubbed her hands on my abdomen, legs and inner thigh. She globbed some more lotion and wrapped her hand around my cock. She gave me a few good strokes and a good squeeze. I moaned and almost blew my load right there! Norma said, "OK, lift up." I slowly lifted my legs and she rubbed a new handful of lotion on my butt cheeks and into my crack. She pulled a wipe from the tub and I lowered my legs. She looked at me and said, "OK, let's get you diapered up." Norma grabbed the bottle of powder and gave my crotch a few shakes. A white dust cloud erupted from the area and I gave a good wiff. Norma pulled the front of the diaper up between my legs and over my dick. She folded the extra cloth in front over my dick and then grabbed the rear panel and pulled it up. She used a blue baby pin to fasten the cloth diaper. She did the same on the other side and then added an extra pin to each side. She began to ask, "What pan...." and then she stopped herself. I guess she just figured she would pick them out. She grabbed the plane-jane white pullup pants and slipped them over my feet. She pulled them up my legs and I lifted up my rear and she pulled them up over my cloth diaper. I sat up and then stood up. She pulled the pants up in back and checked the fit around. She said, "OK, your good to go." I said "Thanks" and reached for my pants to put them on. Norma set about putting the supplies away and then grabbed the wet diaper off the floor. I finished buckling my pants, slipped my shoes on, grabbed my nearly empty beer bottle and followed her down the hallway.

Norma went to the kitchen and tossed the diaper in the trash can. She began washing her hands in the kitchen sink. I took the last swig of my beer and said, "You know, these cloth diapers are thick, but they are super comfy. I just wish they were easier to change." Norma let out a chuckle and said, "What do you mean, I've been doing the changing." I admittedly said, "I know, and the washing too." Norma finished washing her hands and said, "Well, you can come over later if you need me to change you." I thought about it for a second and said, "Uh...well yeah, maybe."

So fast forward about half and hour and I get home and my wife is home. A few minutes after I have been home she noticed the extra bulk on my backside. The kids were watching TV and we were in the kitchen she quietly said to me, "Are you wearing a thick pad?" I probably blushed and said, "Yeah." She said outright, "I can tell. Your butt is puffy." I said, "It's cloth, and they are a little bulky." She asked, "Do you wear those during the day?" I responded, "Sometimes." She acknowledged my response and said, "Be careful, they are kind of obvious." I said, "Thanks."

More to come

Good to see that it is just that you have been busy that you hadn't had time to post here.

Sounds like with that last diaper change you could have actually came when Norma was changing you. You think she would take it in stride if you were to cum while changing you? Or do you think that she would stop changing you? Just wondering. I had a friend in Texas that used to like to change me and she would always bring me to the brink of cumming but only a few time brought me over the brink. It was her control over me.

SoakedinIowa

I`m always looking forward to your posts, OKMe! Great stuff indeed, such a caring( and dare I say, probably horny) mother in law. Just wondering; how would you have reacted if she one day suggested, let`s say, that you suck on a paci while she was changing you? Would that be over the line for you, or...just curious. Would have made your posts even more enjoyable. Cheers, and keep it coming!! :)

Thanks for the encouragement. I have played with paci's and bottles before, but they don't do much for me, but after what Norma did the other night (explained below), I am sure she would not have a problem with it. She seems to be taking a slight baby angle, but its not really my thing. As far as the lotion rub down, it seems to be getting closer to that point.

Picking up where I left off from above……

my wife said, “Be careful, they are kind of obvious.

That is great that the wife took the big step in at least talking to you. I guess after she gets the time to change you things will be different... I hope. And I hope the "change" will be for the better for the both of you. And it does sound like Norma likes having her baby around some.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

Nice to hear that your wife is willing to give the diaper change a go! I bet Norma will sorely miss the good old days if by any chance your wife discovers that she also enjoys it. Fingers crossed. Or will you still take the odd changing-trip over to Norma`s now and again?

My wife isn't totally comfortable with changing me yet. She changed me twice today as I describe below, but she is still a bit awkward with it. I'm not sure it will be a regular thing. Now with Norma, she has definitely taken it to the next level with her enema trick the other day. I havn't seen her in a couple days, but I miss those thick cloth diapers. I'm not sure what the plan is tomorrow, but i'll see if I can work something out. So here's how the day went down....

I didn’t end up going to Norma’s this weekend for yardwork. I guess my wife and her talked said we had some errands to run, and we were working on the house remodel. I put on my own diaper (Tena Ultra) this morning, and about mid-morning we took the kids and went to Home Depot, a furniture store that is closing soon, and Costco. When we were at Costco, I wet my diaper. I didn’t say anything because we were with the kids. When we got home, we put the kids down for a nap and put away the groceries.

When we were done with putting everything away, my wife said, “So, what’s your plan?

Fucking right on, dude. You alone are the reason this thread has nearly 10k views, and the journey you've outlined here represents a very real scenario that many can relate to!

I'm glad you've finally got it working out, even if slowly, with the wife. I will admit, I didn't think it was such a sharp idea to be messing with her mom. Women tend to go on Springer to tell you how they really feel about that.

TJ's! You must be from the NW!

Is your wife not an American English native? Calling the diapers 'pads' seems like it's a Anglo-ism. .