LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

I prefer cloth rather than disposables, with a cover over them. Have several different, decent pair of them and all of these are side seamed and will seap some at times. So some protection for the mattress may not be a bad idea. A couple of these said waterproof but not totally true. But do so like the feel of the bulk of a thick night time cloth diaper.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Baby trevor

Hi there. Does any of you know where I can buy Plastic pants from in New Zealand?

I have been looking but can't find any store.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Boots do a good plastic nappy cover/pant in all sizes, in great britain, if you have boots in nz, try there!

I'm in Australia and couldn't find any here either. Ended up buying mine from www.diaperconnection.com. The postage makes them a bit expensive but still well worth it, and the people there were very helpful.

You can get them to send it "poste restante" to a post office where you can pick it up, if you don't want to use a home address.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Angela

Adult sizes of Plastic pants; identical to Gerber are sold by: "diapersrus2001" (online). They are either out of the same factory, or by former employees of Gerber (I'm not sure which - but it says, on their site). I have a pair, & when it arrived (along with a baby print plastic panty); my wife gave me a new pacifier, to go with it, then she got out the camera!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

diapersrus2001 no longer has a web site can not find any where,also how can one get into a abdl club in the seattle aera and model as well

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Johnny Angel

Hi Baby Girl,

I love to look at girls in diapers with plastic pants. It makes me sooo hot. I like to see adult baby girls playing on monkey-bars in a short lacy pink dress wearing a thick diaper with pink or white plastic pants, so I can peek up her dress as she climbs all around the bars. Sooo sexy. :P

• 1 month later...

Does anyone in here still wear the toddler size plastic pants made by Gerber?

"Protex for Life" - website, sells plastic pants just like the original Gerber white ones which I wore as a youth. The adult version is the same, as I can verify from my personal experience at wearing them. "Protex for Life" also sells many other plastic pants, & is very pro - ABDL friendly.

• 1 month later...

I usally work an 8 hour day and I wet alot so I wear a diaper with a few inserts and plastic pants with tarry cloth linning. I don't want to risk a wet spot on my pants. I make sure I wear loose or baggy pants.

As an expert on inflatable pool toys (they're made of vinyl, don't you know?), I can tell you that pretty much any patch kit for inflatables should work well. My favorites are the ones they make to repair leaks in waterbeds. Come with patch material to patch over larger tears, and just a couple drops of the glue will mend pinholes. If you get small tears where the plastic is sewn into the elastic, a drop of glue will usually mend the tear andstop it from getting any larger. Good stuff!

Floaty_Boy

Great idea. Looked for all sorts of things at WalMart but never thought of that. Surprising as I once had a water bed and cats, you do the math. :(

Thanks for the tip.

Ruffles

Wow, some pretty solid ideas here. When I saw this topic I thought it was gonna be something really crude, like the heated knife to melt stuff back together... but maybe I've just seen soo many plasitc baggies sealed that way in my day.

Great idea. Looked for all sorts of things at WalMart but never thought of that. Surprising as I once had a water bed and cats, you do the math. :(

Thanks for the tip.

Ruffles

Not a problem.

I've been using waterbed patch stuff for years to mend both plastic pants and inflatable toys. Even used it once to make myself a pair of inflatable plastic pants (worked great until they popped from one too many "blow jobs").

Look for the patch kits in the same areas they sell all the bedding stuff. Be warned that they are getting a little harder to find lately as waterbeds don't seem to be popular anymore...

Floaty