LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[ENDED] The 2nd Kasarberang Story Contest!

Due to a scheduling mistake on my end, I've extended the deadline to August 7th, as I would not be able to make the judging deadline before that due to things I have going on. This will be the last modification made to the deadline. I hope this hasn't caused too much inconvenience.

Hello everyone and welcome to The 2nd Kasarberang NON-CONtest!

This contest was approved by @DailyDi ahead of time.

"The 2ND Kasarberang's NON-CONtest"

As the name sort of suggests, this will be a story contest for writers new and old. The purpose to create more femdom/non-consentual stories here on DD.

CONTEST THEME:

All stories must include this theme or a derivative of it to qualify.

A story where the main character comes across one or multiple eccentric/strange women who begin treating the MC like the baby they see them as. suspenseful, slow and creepy elements encouraged. (No gore/violence)

This is meant to be kept vague, please try to be creative and have fun with the concept. I personally was inspired to do this contest based on Poppy Playtime Chapter 2 Trailer.

RULES TO QUALIFY:

Please read through the rules carefully so that your story qualifies, if you have any questions or need clarification feel free to ask.

1. Story must fit with the theme.

2. Story must contain and primarily center around a dominant female(s) and submissive (male(s)/female(s))

3. Story must be new! Previously paid only content made free and stories posted prior to this post do not qualify.

4. Story must be properly tagged based on the stories content and contain "2nd kasarberang non-contest" as one of those tags. (You can use my Non-con list to see what other type of tags I'm referring to).

5. Since this contest has two categories "NSFW" and "SFW" you will need to also tag your story either "Sexual"/"NSFW" or "Non-sexual"/"SFW" for me to know what category you are applying to. (All characters in the story must be over the age of 18 years of age, regardless of which category you are applying for.)

6. The beginning of the post must mention that the story is being created as a part of this contest and include a link to this page, so others can easily find it.

All stories must be submitted by or before August 7th 2022 all stories posted afterwards will not be entered.

IF YOU WANT TO BE CERTAIN THAT I'VE RECEIVED YOUR STORY SUBMISSION PM ME A LINK TO YOUR STORY WITH THE TITLE "Kasarberang NON-CONtest Story Submission" OR LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST WITH A LINK TO YOUR SUBMISSION.

Prizes:

Prizes may be added closer to the end date, depending on if I can swing it. The last contest had slots added and prizes increased before it was over. (Prize money will not decrease, but may potentially increase.)

NSFW Category Prizes

1st Place: $150

2nd Place: $50

SFW Category Prizes

1st Place: $150

2nd Place: $50

Prizes can be either redeemed as various gift cards (Amazon, Google Play, Apple, Uber, Netflix, Hulu, etc..), sent directly to a PayPal account or as a direct donation in your name to DD.

CONTEST DURATION:

The contest will begin now and officially end August 7th 2022, this will give people tons of time to write and submit their stories.

JUDGING:

Judging will begin August 10th 2022 and will aim to end by or before August 24th 2022.

I will be judging stories primarily on readability, length, my personal enjoyment of the story and of course how you incorporated/interpreted the theme.

Community feedback will not impact the judging, this is to keep veteran members and new writers on a level playing field

Questions & Answers:

(This will be updated as questions get asked.)

Q: Can I enter two stories, one for each category?

A: Yes, but you can only win one category.

Q: Does the story have to be completed by the deadline?

A: No, you can submit a story that is being periodically updated with chapters, but just know I can only judge what is available by the time the contest is over.

Q: Is there a minimum or maximum length the story has to be?

A: Nope, your story can be as short or as long as you want, but length will be considered when judging. Favoring high-quality stories that do the most with there concept.

LIST OF ENTERED STORIES:

All entered stories will go here so that people can easily find them.

NSFW Entries:

An Unrelated Incident By @BoTox

SFW Entries:

Time ABerrations - Rose By @DainaGirl

Still the Same By @Mee

Tallie By @PeculiarChangeling

Happy writing.

• Like 8

This sounds like fun, 2 months huh? I will definitely attempt! Hopefully if I catch up on my own work I can work on this! 

I probably have a few ideas for this? :) thanks for the opportunity! Good luck to eveyone and have fun! 

• Like 2
On 3/28/2022 at 5:14 AM, Elfy said:

I'm perpetually busy but will really do my best to write something!

Is there a maximum or minimum word length?

I'd love to have you participate!

Nope, no max or minimum word count.

• kasarberang changed the title to [ONGOING] The 2nd Kasarberang Story Contest! $400 IN PRIZES! [Deadline July 7th 2022]
On 3/27/2022 at 5:58 PM, Little Rie said:

This sounds like fun, 2 months huh? I will definitely attempt! Hopefully if I catch up on my own work I can work on this! 

I probably have a few ideas for this? :) thanks for the opportunity! Good luck to eveyone and have fun! 

Deadline has actually been boosted to 3 months. I meant to make it the same amount of time as the last story contest, but messed up and made it 2 months instead of the intended 3 I fixed it now.

I look forward to seeing what you enter!

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Deadline has actually been boosted to 3 months. I meant to make it the same amount of time as the last story contest, but messed up and made it 2 months instead of the intended 3 I fixed it now.

I look forward to seeing what you enter!

Oh that's much more reasonable! Might be just enough for me to come up with something :)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm working on a story to fit into the NSFW category. Tentatively called An Unrelated Incident.

I'm going to create a placeholder story thread that I can add to.

• Like 1
On 4/27/2022 at 4:34 PM, BoTox said:

I'm working on a story to fit into the NSFW category. Tentatively called An Unrelated Incident.

I'm going to create a placeholder story thread that I can add to.

Your story has been added to the list as our first official entry!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

So, I have a bad track record for actually finishing any kind of writing, but... I sure do want to try!

My concept is a SFW story titled Time ABerrations (I may give it a subtitle too, as that's the title of a universe I've been playing around with)

The short pitch is: A young man, down on his luck, rents a room from a mysterious woman. Over time, his room becomes more and more like that of a baby girl, but it isn't just the room that's changing... In truth, the woman is a Daughter of Time, and is reaching back into his past and twisting it until he becomes her baby. 

That's the plan at least. I, at the very least, made an account here with the express intention to start writing and see where we get, so that's something!

• Like 2
  • kasarberang changed the title to [ONGOING] The 2nd Kasarberang Story Contest! $400 IN PRIZES! [Deadline August 7th 2022]

Due to a scheduling mistake on my end, I've extended the deadline to August 7th, as I would not be able to make the judging deadline before that due to things I have going on. This will be the last modification made to the deadline. I hope this hasn't caused too much inconvenience.

• Like 1

Oh, that reminds me, I actually ended up writing on my idea. Here's the link:

It's decidedly SFW at this point, and will probably stay that way. I need to update that tags to reflect that.

5 hours ago, DainaGirl said:

Oh, that reminds me, I actually ended up writing on my idea. Here's the link:

It's decidedly SFW at this point, and will probably stay that way. I need to update that tags to reflect that.

For the post to fully qualify it needs the "SFW" tag (since it's an sfw story) in it, and it needs to mention that it is made for this contest, with a link to this page. Once those issues are fixed I will happily add it to the SFW entries list.

31 minutes ago, DainaGirl said:

Sounds good! Just updated the tags and added the link and declaration at the top!

Your post has been added to the entered SFW stories section and has officially been entered.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Mee said:

Hey, this is my official toss into the contest hat. Story's right here

If there's any additional information I need to provide to make it eligible, sorry and please let me know what I can do!

Your entry has been added as an entry to the SFW category, thank you for entering!

A couple questions: 

How is "NSFW" defined? Is it purely related to the level of sexual content, or are other factors involved as well? (Standing on the top rung of a ladder, for example - Not Safe For Work according to OSHA!) 

Would a nonbinary submissive be okay? (I assumed as much but the specific wording of the rules technically rules this out) 

How much does length come into play when it comes to scoring? I tend to prefer writing short stories in the 2-3000 word range, capping out at around 5k for particularly long 'shorts', saving my longer stories for slower serialized publishing. (I have too much going on between writing commitments and my day job to try and write a 10+ chapter long form story in a month.) I'd like to take a crack at this, but I also don't want to write a short story that's bound to lose because my competitors wrote something five times longer and got five times the points for length alone. 

Would a story set in a pre-existing universe be allowed? (For example, a Diaper Dimension story, or a work of fanfiction.) 

37 minutes ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

A couple questions: 

How is "NSFW" defined? Is it purely related to the level of sexual content, or are other factors involved as well? (Standing on the top rung of a ladder, for example - Not Safe For Work according to OSHA!) 

Would a nonbinary submissive be okay? (I assumed as much but the specific wording of the rules technically rules this out) 

How much does length come into play when it comes to scoring? I tend to prefer writing short stories in the 2-3000 word range, capping out at around 5k for particularly long 'shorts', saving my longer stories for slower serialized publishing. (I have too much going on between writing commitments and my day job to try and write a 10+ chapter long form story in a month.) I'd like to take a crack at this, but I also don't want to write a short story that's bound to lose because my competitors wrote something five times longer and got five times the points for length alone. 

Would a story set in a pre-existing universe be allowed? (For example, a Diaper Dimension story, or a work of fanfiction.) 

NSFW is purely based on sexual content, in this case.

Nonbinary and transFTM submissive would be allowed, yes.

Length is not important, what matters is the actual contents of the story. A longer story might have an advantage only in the sense that they could flesh out their concept a bit more. But what is most important is the concept of the story and how well the writer executes that concept. Readability is also exceptionally important.

A preexisting universe and fanfiction would be fine. You might be at a disadvantage with fanfiction, though, depending on how important knowledge of the original source material is. If I do not know the source material I might not be able to enjoy/understand the story as much as an audience who does.

I hope this answered all of your questions.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

NSFW is purely based on sexual content, in this case.

Nonbinary and transFTM submissive would be allowed, yes.

Length is not important, what matters is the actual contents of the story. A longer story might have an advantage only in the sense that they could flesh out their concept a bit more. But what is most important is the concept of the story and how well the writer executes that concept. Readability is also exceptionally important.

A preexisting universe and fanfiction would be fine. You might be at a disadvantage with fanfiction, though, depending on how important knowledge of the original source material is. If I do not know the source material I might not be able to enjoy/understand the story as much as an audience who does.

I hope this answered all of your questions.

Absolutely! I think I already know what I'll be doing. :D 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

Here's my submission, coming in at the last minute! 

It's for the SFW category.

Alrighty, I've added it to the list of SFW Stories. Thank you for entering!

• kasarberang changed the title to [Judging Period] The 2nd Kasarberang Story Contest!

The contest has officially ended.

@BoToxSince you are the only one who entered the NSFW Category, there is no need for you to wait for judging. I will contact you shortly to receive your $150 prize.

Otherwise:

@Mee@PeculiarChangeling@DainaGirl The judging begins now and will end by or before August 24th (Most likely after I get paid)

Please keep an eye on your DailyDiapers DMs (Especially after the 15th) as this is how I will be contacting you. After being contacted, you will have up to 30 days to reply.

• Like 2

Aye aye! It's not like I'm obsessively checking my story to see if anyone likes or comments on it already....

As a quick aside, thank you for doing this. I've wanted to write forever, but I just hadn't been able to convince myself to not only start, but finish something, and your contest was that push I needed to get over my hangups well enough to say I finished something. So, yeah, thankies!!

• kasarberang changed the title to [ENDED] The 2nd Kasarberang Story Contest!