LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Panties

diapernut

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol!! Glad I could be of assistance...

and thanks to you, i didn't just waste money on like jumbo panties. I'll have to look around for sevens... those seem to fit you well, and the 16-18s fit you about how they fit me.

-Sophie

Try a pack of girls size 16, panties, if you look at some websites you will see girls, and girls plus sizes, the more you have to put in them the bigger you will need them.

so a 16 or 16 + may be what you want, check out landsend girls department, that where I got mine.

I own about 10 pairs of panties and love wearing them, for me they are just more comfortable then any guys underwear out there. plus i love the designs and colors and different material that you have to choose from. its not fair that only girls get to have choices when it comes to their undies. my fav. type r boy shorts and string bikini's. i also have a tinkerbell pair that kick ass :).

Try a pack of girls size 16, panties, if you look at some websites you will see girls, and girls plus sizes, the more you have to put in them the bigger you will need them.

so a 16 or 16 + may be what you want, check out landsend girls department, that where I got mine.

Thanks, ill look into them.

diaprbayb I really like your panties, they are so cute! :wub:

Guest Diaperdragon

That is so wrong and so gay. As a girl, if a guy has the balls to wear panties, at least clean his hair up

Now I need to wash my brains out with industrial strength brain cleaner with a squeegee.

That is so wrong and so gay. As a girl, if a guy has the balls to wear panties, at least clean his hair up

Now I need to wash my brains out with industrial strength brain cleaner with a squeegee.

Everyone has their right to their opinion, and personally I don't enjoy seeing a lot of body hair either, on girls or guys... but that phrasing was just mean... If you don't like it or are at least willing to accept that people all have different tastes don't read or post in this section...You have a right to say what you feel (as does everyone) but why not at least try to do it politely? Why the antagonistic words?

~ moogle

Save energy and just repost all your other post. Nobody cared before. But of course you'll go at it again.

You have seen those pics before and made same comments. not your thing ok, just stop being a jerk about it.

You don`t say?!! I was just sitting here and thinking, "now, this board is definitely missing a vital component, what can it be I wonder? Hmmmm.....yeah, I got it now: A bigoted moron!!!" Thanks for stopping by to spew out more of your ignorant bullshit, much appreciated! Still on repeat, I see? Considering your condition, I would think that very fact would breed a greater sense of liberal mindedness concerning issues of a sexual nature, but what do I know? Maybe, just maybe, the bitterness simply has clouded each and every possibility of a sound judgement? Or, there is always the slightest possibility that your condition has nothing to do with it, maybe you just aren`t that intelligent? If you don`t like the fact that men actually desire to be sissies, keep your mouth properly shut about it!! End of. :badmood:

• 3 weeks later...

I love wearing panties. I wear them 24/7 and my wife does not care. She buys me sometimes. I love Vanity Fair panties along with others. I must have a hundred pair. My wife does not say a word about the money. Been wearing panties since I was ten when my cousin dressed me in panties and dress to play house. I still get weak at the knees when I slide a new pair on and the waist band snaps. Love it. PinkPenny

For Halloween I bought Mommy a pair of panties... ruffle butt french maid type undies... and she ended up putting them on me and they fit soooo nicely! They were tight on my butt to show that off, but not like in the front... I want more comfortable underwear like that, but right now i am behind on cash... and I am just no good at underwear shopping.

I also came across underwear that makes boys look like girls "down there" when I was looking up girl clothes on Mommy's computer a few days back. Gaffs i believe they're called? Anyone have experience?

-Sophie

There pretty and soft and comfortable they feel great. I have always hated that thick waist band on tighty whities or boxers. Always having a small package everything has also fit snugly in a pair of panties. i fell in love with cute soft print panties at a young age they feel great and its wonderful when a cool breeze comes over them under my school uniform.. Disney and pink ballet prints are my favorite..

There pretty and soft and comfortable they feel great. I have always hated that thick waist band on tighty whities or boxers. Always having a small package everything has also fit snugly in a pair of panties. i fell in love with cute soft print panties at a young age they feel great and its wonderful when a cool breeze comes over them under my school uniform.. Disney and pink ballet prints are my favorite..

I agree with you 100%. My small pee-pee fits great in a lot of panties. I really enjoy cotton panties, pink ones or ones with flower prints or a cute design like the Disney Princesses are my favorite. I love feeling sissy. Sometimes when I wear them I even put a maxi-pad between my legs!

• 1 month later...

Hey , want to see my new ones I got for christmas?

(yes, I have a body suit on. Not because of Dragon's comments, but because Photobucket has been alittle "snobish" lately)

these first two I got from TARGET. size Juniors XL

HPIM0231.jpg

HPIM0230-1.jpg

These two are from Hot Topics size M

HPIM0234.jpg

HPIM0227-1.jpg

As 100% female, I don't really have a problem with it. I don't think I'd like it very much if someone told me to lose some weight if I wanted to wear a diaper.

We are who we are, and we can wear what we want. If you don't want to look, then don't.

With that said, you should say "As a herm," since... y'know... you're not 100% girl.

Wearing diapers underneath these two as well? :)

Well yes, because for some reason when don't some one keeps reporting the pix and photobucket kills them.

Oh, we went to JCPenney's today and picked up three more pairs

HPIM0247.jpg

HPIM0248.jpg