LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smelling Like Shit

Guest miniuzi

Guest miniuzi

so i have been wearing a diaper for several years now, it wasnt until recently that i decided not to change it. i think it has something to do with the feel of poo. has anyone else had any experiences with this? how do you "hide" the smell of the cholocate factory?

• 2 weeks later...

I think what you want might be a bit out of reach. Dirty diapers will be stinky no matter what. I don't think you can expect people to be receptive to the smell because it is quite revolting to most others.

I tend to change my dirty diapers while standing in the shower. I take off my dirty one, hose myself off, and then hop onto the floor for a nice clean diaper. It keeps the mess to a minimum.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

search drugstore.com for a product called "nullo" (Copper Chlorophyllin internal deodorant) - it's been in use in hospitals and institutions for years. how does one say this properly... you will excrete a brilliant shade of green. - Also, an added benefit, is it reduces any negative smells in the body, including basic BO, and any sort of bad breath. and it WORKS.