1. 1. How many people have u toldd

• 0 - 2 People
    • 2 - 5 People
    • 5 - 10 People
    • 10 - 20 People
    • 20 - 30 People
    • 30 Plus

• 2 weeks later...

"How many people have you told?"  It depends...  How many have I told that I wear/use diapers?  Probably 30-50.  How many have I told I have a fetish involving diapers?  8-10 ish...  How many have I told that I have a fetish that knew me first outside of a fetish community?  2...  both of whom I married...  So...  It depends, lol!

8 hours ago, mahleedl said:

"How many people have you told?"  It depends...  How many have I told that I wear/use diapers?  Probably 30-50.  How many have I told I have a fetish involving diapers?  8-10 ish...  How many have I told that I have a fetish that knew me first outside of a fetish community?  2...  both of whom I married...  So...  It depends, lol!

Well considering where I work I just have to tell you sir that depends are in isle 7

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2017 at 7:12 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

I don't make a habit of telling others that I wear diapers, but if they happen to find out I don't deny it, if they ask questions I answer them the best I can.

Now if you happen to stop by my place for a visit and are here long enough and you need to use the bathroom you will get a very big clue that someone in this house is wearing diapers due to all the full packages of diapers lining the hall next to the bathroom.

Well the above statement is not quite true any longer, as I came out of the diaper closet so to speak.

On my facebook page I came out and posted that I do in fact wear diapers and have for a long time and will continue to wear and use diapers and that I was tired of hiding this fact from everyone, I even posted photos of myself wearing nothing but a diaper ( photo taken by my wife) even posted a video showing myself in a diaper.

I know have over 500 diapers in the hallway next to the main restroom in my house and I seldom am wearing any clothes other than my diaper when home, though I will put on a T-shirt before going outside this summer to advoid sunburningg my back.