496 members have voted

1. 1. How many people have u toldd

• 0 - 2 People
    • 2 - 5 People
    • 5 - 10 People
    • 10 - 20 People
    • 20 - 30 People
    • 30 Plus

Ok then well im asking this as i think i am maybe being to open about myself, i would put myself in the 20 - 30 range but maybe the 30 Plus i will have to sit and think about that one, infact ill write up a list, this pole does not include people on the internet just friends and family basically

LilLee

Guest diapered469

i guess there's a difference between those I've told, and those who've found out. My dad found my Depends in my room, as did a few of my friends as they were rifling through it to find a video game....bummer. Of course, they never confronted me about it....they prolly think I just wet the bed. :D

Nobody who isn't AB/DL already knows I like diapers. Personally, I think I'd prefer to keep it that way since I dnt' see why anybody else whould have to know. The only person I would tell is my girlfriend, but right now I'm still too unsure of her potential reaction to attempt it.

I personally have only told 2 people, an ex-fiance & my wife. only 1 other person found out & she wanted to diaper me! But for the most part I keep to myself, & my wife doesn't mind & that's pretty much the way I like it

I've only told my girlfriend about being AB. She hadn't heard of adult babies or anything like that but was very accepting and really likes being my mommy :) .

A friend of mine also has seen the diapers in my room and asked about them. I was rather vauge about why i had them but i guess he knows that i wear them now. That and all the baby stuff i have in my room may cause him to wonder a bit ^_^.

It's not like i would go around telling everyone about this but i'm far past the point that i would really care if people knew.

• 6 months later...

My mother found my diapers when she decided to come over with out saying anything and found my wet daipers. Last week she came over a agein and found me wearing my diapers. I told her I was totally incontinent both bladder and bowle which is ture. When she saw my diapers were wet and messy she insited that she change my diapers. She has told the wohle family. She I don't need to hid it.

well my brother found out early on...this year....i hid them in my locked filing cabinet but he broke in...turnes out he likes wearin them too LOL....then my mum went snooping in my room jus before i left for university and found some in a locked bag i had...got the key from my coat and went snooping..it really annoyed me actually cos of lack of privacy....so i told her everything after a row on the phone.....said next time ill walk in when shes shaggin dad and laugh......lol

A group of my friends found out about my diapers at a party after I went to the bathroom to change. I always carried this backpack (my diaper bag) around and they got suspicious when one of them saw me take it to the bathroom. They were curious about what was in the bag and harrassed me to no end about it. I thought, "what the hell" and took out a diaper and my spare plastic pants and tossed them on the coffee table. Everybody got real quiet and was like "oh" and they all just assumed it was for an incontinence problem and I didn't say anything otherwise. Everybody was cool as hell about it and nobody ever said another word.

Floaty_Boy

My mother found my diapers when she decided to come over with out saying anything and found my wet daipers. Last week she came over a agein and found me wearing my diapers. I told her I was totally incontinent both bladder and bowle which is ture. When she saw my diapers were wet and messy she insited that she change my diapers. She has told the wohle family. She I don't need to hid it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds almost like you made that up, i find it hard to belive...if i got caught in that situation and my mother offered to change me, would you not be slightly worried in the matter? i mean your a grown up, and the last time she changed you, you were an infant.

well my brother found out early on...this year....i hid them in my locked filing cabinet but he broke in...turnes out he likes wearin them too LOL....then my mum went snooping in my room jus before i left for university and found some in a locked bag i had...got the key from my coat and went snooping..it really annoyed me actually cos of lack of privacy....so i told her everything after a row on the phone.....said next time ill walk in when shes shaggin dad and laugh......lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No ones found out for me yet, but i bet my brother will find out, hes a hard-ass type "cool" trendie type a guy, and would prolly freak. Funny as hell if he wore them to tho, i actualy was laughing for real at that :P

For everyone else: 0 people know to my knowledge, my mother might have an incline, who knows :drive1:

Rhezz while lookin around on the net I found that some of the "Trendie" buisness people out there have been wearing diapers when taking clients out because Most of the good buissness happens before the first person has to go to the washroom, and "Once you uncork you will be using the washroom about every twenty minutes" Of course that's assuming that they keep drinking and I don't mean softdrinks. So it might be possible that Mr. Trendie does wear.

Heres a link to the article

The Toronto special

As to answer the question posted in here to begin with... I have told a couple of my best friends. They don't care as long as they don't have to have anything to do with it, and they don't really. One of them has come with me when I have bought them before and he really doesn't care. If they have told anyone else I don't know about it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm with Tena Slip Maxi

My wife knows but never brings it up. I told her when I had to have surgery for a stuck dildo. I thought this would be the chance.

Edited by babybub
Aomeone knowns
  • 3 weeks later...

I told my ex-gf about 5 years ago (she wasn't ex at the time). She just kind of said "oh well, whatever" but didn't diaper me or anything. I could wear them around the house when she was there, but eventually I felt kinda weird about it and stopped. She never really said anything about it after that.

:beer:

wv

I've told several people actually. I've told my family and my closest friends and it is absolutely wonderful not having to live in secret and always afraid someone is going to stumble across my secret. I successfully kept my secret for years and then decided I was only hurting myself. I think telling people is one of the best decisions I've ever made and by telling people, we're making them ABDL aware and I think that's a good thing!

• 4 weeks later...

I've told my best friend from college.She doesn't live near me any more but we still talk at least once a month.I also joke about it with a few of my friends and also my wife but to this day i haven't told them.DL JAY

• 2 weeks later...

I only told one person in my life and that was my girlfriend. We got engaged four months later so everything worked out. For me, it's strictly on a need-to-know basis and nobody else needs to know.

I have to aggree with you the only persons that knows besides onlinefriends is my husband. and my doctor..But my doctor does not know about my ab side only my husband.I trust him and he has even changed me. just a very private person sometimes on things like that.. -_-

Well, at first I cound'nt find the courage to tell anyone. But as I got older and the urge to come out grew stronger I had to tell someone! I've really only told my girlfrinds about it but somehow other's found out about the diapers. I guess they just wandered whats with the diapers?

• 1 month later...

I only told my last girlfreind and my best freind (while I was drunk) but I think he didn't beleive me and just chalked it up to the tequila (hopefully)and my wife. When I used to drink; I'm 3 years clean, once I put one on at newyears and continued to party and noone said a negative word to me in fact all the chicks were wonderin what I had inside it!? that is a night I think about often. Might do it again if the opportunity presents itself!