496 members have voted

1. 1. How many people have u toldd

• 0 - 2 People
    • 2 - 5 People
    • 5 - 10 People
    • 10 - 20 People
    • 20 - 30 People
    • 30 Plus

I don't make a habit of telling others that I wear diapers, but if they happen to find out I don't deny it, if they ask questions I answer them the best I can.

Now if you happen to stop by my place for a visit and are here long enough and you need to use the bathroom you will get a very big clue that someone in this house is wearing diapers due to all the full packages of diapers lining the hall next to the bathroom.

• 3 weeks later...

Only told a couple of friends we where going on vacation with where we were living in the same house, so I had to, instead of them finding out and coming to the wrong conclusions.

Besides that obviously my wife and son knows as well as my doctor. Funny thing about my doctor each time I see him, regardless of why I get the question, do you still pee in your pants, to which I respond yes, and no, I pee in my diaper. We then get moving to the area for which I'm consulting him for

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

I told at least 12 people about my diaper thing, never had a negative response. Personally I found it very liberating to tell others. For me wearing diapers is not a fetish but a way of life and keep things under control, people seem to understand or at least accept it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have never intended to tell anyone on purpose, but I accidentally let my parents and my older brother knew about my diaper interests, first around the early 2010's, when my brother was browsing through my computer's history while I wasn't in my bedroom at the time and second, a few months ago, when I ordered 2 blue diapers and my mom opened the package while I was just woke up, and later, she probably told my dad about it too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I told my mom when i started to wear diapers a bit more, i didnt know if she over noticed me wearing one so i told her about it so she wouldnt worry if she saw me wearing a diaper or found one somewhere. She reacted oke on it and understood that i just liked to wear them.

• 3 weeks later...

0 in real life. about 2-3 random people I met online (though I didn't give my name so anonymous and still closeted)

i think my mom may know, and just never said anything. I went on an overnight road trip and took some diapers, but didn't use them all so there where a couple left. I get back and take everything out but the diapers since my hiding place had a bunch of stuff burried on top that I didn't feel like going through, so I just left them in my red gym bag. I forget about and a couple days later I come in my room and the bag is gone. I run and check the attic and there it is with the diapers still inside. the only person who would've put it up there is my mom, and she almost always checks every pocket before putting bags away. yet she never asked me why I had two adult diapers, let alone two adult diapers with teddy bears on them, so I don't know if she looked inside or not.

I've been tempted to tell my best friend because we confide a lot with each other but I'm keeping this and a couple other things from her and I want her to know the real, full me, but I'm hesitant to do so. once its out it can't go back in. and she's from a foreign country and I have zero idea how they'd react to abdl in general so i can't really guesstimate how she'd respond. plus she has two children (3 1/2 and 7 months) so I'm worried if she'd react very negatively and think I was attracted to children or something sick like that.

I think I only ever told 3 people 

1.. My older brother had no choice he caught me wearing nappys when i was sixteen years old

2.. When i was Eighteen told my the B/F Toby he become a T/Baby and often wore nappies before the internet we both worked in a supermarket so helped ourselves to damaged stock (which was allowed)

3... My older brovs wife who knows i wear and has even changed me

4... My current B/F Simon always wear together

No one in real life, my mother and friends are good people, but I doubt they would accept it. Which is fine, because I know that too most people, this would be very strange and concerning. Makes things harder though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2012 at 1:02 PM, Jilly Poo said:

I have told 2 people. The first was a boyfriend. At first I asked him to shave my private parts and he did, then I asked him to diaper me using his daughter's diapers (she was visiting her Mom for the weekend) He thought it was odd but he did it anyway. I spent the better part of the day in a diaper that day but he couldn't handle this side of me so he broke up with me shortly afterwards.

I kept my secret for many more years and after being married for 8 yrs, I finally confided in my husband. He said he was ok with it but eventually, he grew to dislike it too. Instead of risking our relationship, I resorted to just wearing while he was out of the house. may not be perfect but at least I get to wear when I need to.

As far as other people knowing about my diapers, I never told anyone else but I think my parents knew because my dad confided in me that my mother had been reading my diary which I kept in the same place as my diapers so you do the math. Mom never confronted me about it but I am sure she knows or knew when I still lived at home and since my Mom is a huge gossip, I am sure she told other people including my grandmother.

I haven't told my wife - life can be stressful enough, and while diapers are a stress reliever for me, I'm pretty sure they would freak her out.

So, congrats to everyone who has the courage!

hugs,

dv

oh, lol!

I've told one person - a close friend - and she reacted very positively.  She noticed I was acting a little odd.  I was very 'needy' that day, soaking diaper after diaper. I wear goodnites, and while most of the time I don't mind if they leak (when I'm alone), I try to avoid leaking in public.  I was in desperation mode and she asked what was up.  I ran to the bathroom to soak my diaper and change myself and then came back and sheepishly told her.  It was VERY arousing, and a huge relief when she not only wasn't freaked out, but was very curious.  

I even pulled down my pants to show her, and gave her a diaper to try out.  She said she still has it, but hasn't tried it.  i asked if it was ok to wet in front of her and she said YES!

to have someone to share the experience with would be a dream come to true!

hugs

dv