LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love Dresses And Petticoats

I love sissy dresses with dapers, I bought a sissy dress but ts a little small, I can't zip it up, but I love that look, I would like to dress like that, for a long period of time, and be kept that way, with someone else in control...

• 3 months later...

I love sissy dresses with dapers, I bought a sissy dress but ts a little small, I can't zip it up, but I love that look, I would like to dress like that, for a long period of time, and be kept that way, with someone else in control...

Thanks Beallucamb i luv my frillies and nappy showing under my dress. I am going to take some pictures shortly then post them. Enjoyed looking at yours thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I was confused there for a second, I knew I didn't have any pics up. I need to get a larger size dress, I tried a girls size 14, but I need a 16, I can get it on ok it just won't zip, it needs to be looser at the top.

If anyone can use a, Girls size 14, please look me up, it's a pertty peach taffta like material, it needs someone who is flater in the chest than me...

• 11 years later...

I prefer crinnies. They are not "smothery" like petties and are light and airy. you can see how they fill out a skirt in my siggy pic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I totally love wearing my adult pink sissy dress.  The dress is a perfect length because it lets the bottom 1/3 of my diaper be seen below the hem when I'm standing.  The dress has several layers of sheer chiffon, which together add up to a totally opaque dress with tons of ruffles on it.  My wife (mommy) dresses me by putting pink cloth diaper under pink floral patterned plastic panty, then the dress.  She finishes me off with 2 pink satin bows in my hair and pink patent leather Mary Jane shoes and short white ankle sox.  My favorite time in that dress is when she shows Sweet Baby Linda to all of her woman friends.  The best part is when all of her woman friends take turns changing me,  done for "mommy practice".  Mommy practice is my mommy's idea to introduce other first time mothers to the fine art of diaper changing.  So much fun having all those other women fondle my 'privates', when its their turn to change my dirty diaper and clean me up.  One of the women named Carol even went so far as to bend down and kiss my we-we when she finished cleaning me.  Then I started growing a bone. When she noticed that, she started passionately kissing my bone up and down it"s entire length until it eventually exploded in her face.  That day Sweet Baby Linda became Naughty Baby Linda, much to my mommy's chagrin, and much to my delight.  Carol looked so silly with all those strings of my cum dangling from her cute face!  I couldn't stop my naughty little giggles.  All of the other women thought it was pretty funny too.  After all the women left, I got the appropriate spanking for being such a naughty little girl.  Call me a hearse, I just died and went to heaven.

• Like 1