LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Long U Wear Da Diaper For?

BuzzCat

If I'm just wet, I'm not bothered by it unless it leaks, but if I poop.....well, I try to be as discreet as possible. The longest I've allowed myself to be soiled was maybe an hour, and that's while having myself locked in the bathroom with the fan on.

For pee only:

I generally change after I either am close to leak (or leaking) or in the cases I become uncomfy/have a rash or start to smell.

For poop only:

I hate messy diapers, but I can tolerate them. Usually I'll stay in a messed only diaper until I wet somewhat heavily, also (I believe it's a waste to not use a diaper fully - waste of diaper and money). Unless - the poop is battery acid-ish or diarrhea (ew, sorry for the TMI moment), I get really uncomfy/have a rash, or I'm in a place other than my apartment where other people could smell it.

For both pee and poop:

Change ASAP, unless I have direct orders from Dady to wait (usually cause he's busy).

~ Moogle

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I will only change my diaper after I poop in it. Even then, i wait several hours until you can really notice the smell before i change it :D . I never change it after just wetting my diaper unless i have to go somewhere. The diaper that i am in right now i have been wearing for two hours and I have already pooed in it once.

• 1 year later...

Whenever I wear it's for quite a while. Typically, I'll put a diaper on before bed and wear all the way up until lunchtime the next day. My diaper is pretty wet when I wake up. If I'm off from work, I've worn a diaper all the way up to 12 hours before. If I get itchy I change because that's onset of rash.

• 3 months later...

i have to agree i love the wet and warm feeling of a wet diappy and i love the smell and how the wetter it is the more it sags between my thighs .I love to keep the same wet diappy on as long as i canand if i have to i will put plastic panties over them to wet more and yes the more powerder i apply the better and longer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

With disposables, until I feel a wet spot on my pants or when it feels like I am sitting in a puddle or when it's too wet and I am wet in the back or when I am messy or been in it for too long because it smells

With Cloth, when I am wet in the back and feel wet or when I feel stinging or a rash coming

• 2 weeks later...

On the weekday mornings when I get up, I will put an undergarment on and use it. If i know it's going to be a heavy wetting, I'll use a pull up instead. Then about an hour later I take a shower and head off to work. That's all the wetting I do for the day.

On Saturdays, i will put one on around 6 a.m. and use it until 9 or 10. If it starts to leak or I think it's close to leaking, I will change. That's all the wetting I will do for the day.

On Sundays, I will put one on around 6 a.m. and use it until 8:30. It rarely leaks. Sometimes in the late afternoon I will use an undergarment.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

Mine is s special diaper which I wear and wet for 24 hours in the proper configuration. It is a "Mommy's Little Helper" since you do not have to change it all day and night

hello everyone:

if I am at home, I use the diaper as much as I have to, before changing out. If I have to use it for number two I do it, and then I change it out.

When I go to work, I put in to NORTHSHORE boosters size large in my megamax.  If I am lucky, the diaper will last me all of my working hours until at least 9 o’clock at night. When I go to bed, I change the diaper. If I have to use the bathroom at night and have a diaper on, I use the diaper and then change the diaper. At work I always put on a pair of incontinence pants or briefs if you like, Over my diaper: this is so that if I have to use it to its capacity I don’t end up leaking all over everywhere else. There are times when it matter what kind of protection new use you could leak all over kingdom come and end up with wet pants are all wet seat or even wet socks or shoes. This sucks!

Most of the time, when I go out, I put a pair of Garywear incontinence pants Over my diaper: this is so that if I have to use it to its capacity I don’t end up leaking all over everywhere else. There are times when it matter what kind of protection you use you could leak all over kingdom come and end up with wet pants or a wet seat or even wet socks or shoes. This sucks!

also, if I’m at home and I’m just sitting in my easy chair, and I’m not planning on going anywhere, I may just put a diaper on and then put something over it such as my pajama bottoms or maybe my pants, because I’m close to home and it really doesn’t matter it’s really easy to change. If I’m traveling I always carry all of my supplies and I make sure to have at least one or two pair of the incontinence pants on board just in case one of them is wet damp or soaked all the way through. I also carry disposal bags and trash bags in the event that I need to dispose of dirty diapers, And I have a waterproof bag that I can put wet clothing into so that it does not smell up the go bag on the inside. I find it at home it is easier just to put a diaper on without the incontinence pads over, because it is more comfortable that way, and the briefs can be a little tight at all the points that they need to be to keep things inside the diaper where they belong.

so yes, if the diaper is dirty, I change it. If it is simply damp because I wet it, I will read it several times before I change it. As I said before I always carry my supplies, so in the event I have to take her diaper off and use the toilet to save myself the aggravation to clean up I will do that and put another diaper on to protect myself. It is dependent on the situation where I am, where I’m going, and why I’m out. this is how I determine whether to change and when to change. Also it’s up to the person, As each of us has different thresholds that we deal with some of us can deal with really damp diapers or really soggy diapers while others may want to just change it when it gets mildly damp or wet. It all depends on the person.

as each of us has different thresholds that we deal with some of us can deal with really damp diapers or really soggy diapers while others may want to just change it when it gets mildly damp or wet. It all depends on the person.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Removed duplicate Paragraphs