LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Long U Wear Da Diaper For?

BuzzCat

I use premium diaper brands (Abri-Form X-Plus, Secure Plus, etc...) so that I don't have to change when it's inconvienent. I also find the best time for work to be the moment I wake up (before anyone knows I'm awake) So I usually stay in my night diaper until early afternoon.

My main change points are before bed (always want a dry diaper to start a long night) and before dinner (I consider it offensive to sit down to eat with others while wet.) and usually an extra change before going out of the house to be sure my pants stay dry until I get home.

• 2 weeks later...

For the first time ever for me, I bought a pair of disposables last Tuesday and used them today. Wet them twice and was pleasantly surprised how much and how long they held out... I wore them wet for about 4 hours in total.

It was about an hour after my second wetting that I felt the diaper beginning to dampen my pants ever so slightly. Within 5 or 10 minutes of that feeling took them off and carefully put them in the trash so no one else in the household would accidentally run into 'em.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I also like to wear them for as long as I can so that they cant hold anymore, although I try not to make them leak :) I never change right away, keeping the same nappy on for as long as you can not only feels better, but saves loads on cost! :lol:

I dont like the smell of pee much (how public toilets smell) but the smell of wet nappies is very different and much better :P I generally dont mind wearing a wet nappy for a long time coz you get used to it and it can be comfy. Also, after you've worn the same brand of nappies for a while you get to know how much more they can take before leaking so its easier to judge when to change :D

Tender care are great for not leaking and attends, but I agree Tena arent as good and I dont know if anyone else agrees but I found molicare leak horribly when you wet them fast and the wetness doesnt spread well through the nappy :unsure:

P.S It would be great if we could turn this into some kind of poll :rolleyes:

I wear the same diaper until it is uncomfortable, or smelly, or if I'm going out where I'm not going to be able to change for a while. I also change if my boyfriend is like "I don't know if you've noticed, but sweetie, I really think you need a fresh diaper!"

Me try and wear nappies till they leak which can be hours and hours, but wot makes me change before it leaks sometimes is if it gets itchy or i get a rash.

I don't mind da smell of pee luckerly :lol: so not bothered bout staying wet nappy for ages unless it leaks or irritates my skin!

I find that nappies which absorb da pee quicker stay dryer and less irritation.

Attends and Abri form soak up pee very fast into the padding :D , where tena is slower at doing that, also if u pee tena fast it can leak.

I change when I feel uncomfortable.

• 5 months later...

I wear them on my walk, and wet while I'm walking(took a lot of practice), when I come back strip down to my diaper, and plastic pants, get a good fluffy towel, and sit on my leather couch, and go on the net, for a few hours, and keep wetting, while surfing.

And I wear them till it's time to shower, about 11p, and sometimes rediaper put on my sleeper, and go to bed, I don't always rediaper, but always, every night sleep in my sleeper.....

The longest I've gone without a change was 18 hours, which was when it was going to leak. Usually though I wear one for about 6-10 hours. I double diaper to make them last. The cool thing is that my skin is very resistant to rash and I have never had a diaper rash. I especially like to wear a wet and messy diaper overnight. Usually I change after breakfast, after dinner, and before bed.

• 3 months later...

I all depends (no pun) on how much I wet during that time and how much the diaper will hold. Anywhere from 2 to 8 hours, I guess. I love to have them bulky and moist, so I wait until they're full to the point that they will leak soon.

• 4 weeks later...

I change as nessacary when convinenent. Basically I wear them and change before I go out, get togheter with other people, before bed, when they are wet and need to be changed or if I mess them. I try to change enough to avoid rash and other problems but I dont change all the time because that would be way to expensive...

• 11 months later...