LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Retention And Prostate Infection

Hi,

As I'm new i'll first introduce myself a bit.

I'm a 21y old man, live in belgium and since six months ago the doctors told me I have a prostate infection.

I never had any complaints or whatsoever really, its just that for the past years I really wanted to become incontinent, but didnt know how, so at one point I snapped and went to see a doctor.

I thought he wasnt going to find anything, but he surprised me more than I could imagine :s

in november 2004, the urologist said I had a bacterial prostate infection+++ and that the outside of the prostate is partially calcified.

After taking 5 types of strong antibiotics this infection didnt lower much, I got fed up with it and seven months of the general "just let it go" method didnt work. I catheterised myself for 2 months (wich was a very painfull moment :( ) but this didnt weaken the bladder muscle strength nor decrease its capacity.

As of this moment, I have also bladdersclerosis near the exit of the bladder. (wich is additional scar-tissue that closes the thing more, but its not severe enough for a doctor to be willing to remove it.

My bladder currently holds about 242ml and the urine flow is rated at 12.5ml/s

On the 8th of June, I am to see a third urologist, in the hopes I can convince him to do something more drastic, as I am sick of taking pills that make me feel sick and no other method seems to work to become urinary incontinent, not even semi-incontinent (as some would call the result of long-term letting it go)

I've been on many places, looking for help, advice and info, but this remains to be a difficult subject :(

Yours faithfully,

Incubator.

Hi,

U might want to try joining this group...

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/2b-incontinent/

There are 2 documents u can access which might be helpful.

The group no longer archives messages, but about 1-2 yrs ago, a member was describing the help his urologist agreed to give to help him become incontinent using medications ... this was in Atlanta USA though. Personally I disagree with this approach, but I am passing it on. Meanwhile, the documents called "Incontinence-Guide.pdf" there has a wealth of information (20 pages).

Hugs,

Joey

i know, i've joined this group a while ago, have read the whole manual, but in general this is how I've been busy for a long while.

as long as the narrowing near the bladder-neck is still there it isnt going to work very much.

Plus I have a strong bladder by nature, and in that case (I know from a friend) even 28years of wearing diapers and just letting go doesnt do anything.

Hypno tapes (from warpmymind.com and some others) didnt do anything either, used them for weeks and in hte end they became annoying.

But thanks for replying :)

didnt expect much replies because it was silent for several days

• 2 months later...
Guest baby_kirk200@Yahoo.com

Hi,

U might want to try joining this group...

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/2b-incontinent/

There are 2 documents u can access which might be helpful.

The group no longer archives messages, but about 1-2 yrs ago, a member was describing the help his urologist agreed to give to help him become incontinent using medications ... this was in Atlanta USA though.