LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnights pull ups.

NappyDave

I bought a pack of these little girl's Goodnight pullups thinking i could tear them open and use them like a pad. I couldn't believe that they actually fit my 36" waist. They held a full bladder void too. I feel like such a sissy. I need to get a pair of sissy panties to ware aver them.

20200922_143331.jpg

20200922_141051.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

As a little girl in skirts., for whom the longest time possible between changes is most important, I need not worry about how snugly diaperss fit under my clothes,aslong as they are of decent length to fully cover them, which a proper babydoll does

large.wetchristine.jpg.b0f0c2f540ccb4200

Under that

large.20181013_221203.jpg.6139c8bc026c28

Part of my little world are very thick diapers for long times between changes; more than 12 hours

some of my usual babydolls,l skirts and dresses

large.chrbbdoll.jpg.cd6b8c6b9f1dfcde54fd

large.416314004_albumcover.jpg.06f35b10f

Everything of mine is just halfway to the knee and fairly full for easy changing while still being chaste and cute

• 2 months later...
On 10/6/2020 at 1:01 AM, Transfusionelle said:

Oh wow Becca looking good sweetie I know how you feel they are comfy and they do hold a lot of pee. I tried them myself and they fit so snuggly onder my skirt !!

Elle 23.jpeg

I just wanna change you out of those and bite that hot booty !!

• Like 1
On 10/6/2020 at 12:01 AM, Transfusionelle said:

Oh wow Becca looking good sweetie I know how you feel they are comfy and they do hold a lot of pee. I tried them myself and they fit so snuggly onder my skirt !!

Elle 23.jpeg

Oh my so very cute elle 

• Haha 1

I love my goonites and pampers. They are great for going out jogging or walking the dog. They may not hold as much as my rearz, but they do give me a cuter butt lol. I have to limit wetting in them, but poop is fun while out jogging. Enjoy them goodnites and pampers and you all look so good and comfy.

• 5 months later...
On 9/22/2020 at 2:31 PM, NappyDave said:

I bought a pack of these little girl's Goodnight pullups thinking i could tear them open and use them like a pad. I couldn't believe that they actually fit my 36" waist. They held a full bladder void too. I feel like such a sissy. I need to get a pair of sissy panties to ware aver them.

20200922_143331.jpg

20200922_141051.jpg

Wow, I can't imagine being able to fit in a pair of goodnites.   I am 210 pounds and basically a 36 inch waist and I would never even think about trying to buy something like that to fit me.  Congratulations!

One of the things about pull-ups, is that they are pull-ups. Part of Sissy, espeically involving diapers, is humiliation. Unlike pull-ups, if you are putting someone in a diaper. that someone must be LAID DOWN, any garments gotten out of the way, legs spread and the diaper put on, pulled between the legs and fastened: All in such a way, according to Tommy in "A Gift From DPF", "...that Baby [in this case Sissy] can neither help nor hinder". How can you even hope to be anything but a pathetic little babygirl if that is being done with you (whicn is why diapers and rubber panties were used on girls who were too proud, babyish or some other undesireble trait)? (And in case you do not know it, little girls have feelings too). The babydoll get its name from looking like it was easily lifted for changes, just barely "decent, loose-skirted and high-waisted, and the included panties were shaped like baby panties For little girls put in them, the panties were more often left off so the rubber panties could be seen if she moved wrong. Also, the diapers were very thick to make her legs spread noticably Now the difference between a babydoll and a sissydoll is this. Because the babydoll was also used to teach the little girl to pay attention to her skirt, the proper babydoll is of decent length. There is no such requirement for the sissydoll and it is believed having some part of the panties always show is more humiliating. On the other hand, if the person has more control over whether the panties show, and they do, that is more humiliating because it is her own fault. Now, since the whole point of treating a sissy like a girl, which the sissy is not and does not want to be, the diaper and babydoll or short skirt or dress just makes it worse. Especially if you add "Anyone who sees your rubber panties may feel them if she wants": Have you ever been felt up? NOW watch the little creature squrm around trying to keep the rubber panties from showing. Many "sissy"'s wear outfits that let the panties show, i.e. sissydolls because they are doing so by choice. the persons being humiliated were PUT in those outfits by someone else and had no choice, be it a little girl or boy (if the latter, which was very rare, it had to be a serious misbehavior as it was felt that it would sissify him, which would be undesirable). The point here is that pull-ups make no sense in the context of humiliation. In fact, in the littles' world, they are meant to be the not humiliating alternative to diapers becasue you pull them up like big persons underwear and they are cloth-backed and do not look like diapers

• Like 1
On 6/11/2021 at 6:08 PM, subhubby1968 said:

Wow, I can't imagine being able to fit in a pair of goodnites.   I am 210 pounds and basically a 36 inch waist and I would never even think about trying to buy something like that to fit me.  Congratulations!

RUFFLE AB SISSY PANTIES SIZE L  usually they can be rhumboa panties with a plastic liner but you might prefer the kind with 5 or 6 rows of ruffles  all around

• 1 year later...
On 9/22/2020 at 1:31 PM, NappyDave said:

20200922_143331.jpg

20200922_141051.jpg

Nice pictures. I too wear girls goodnites when I wear diapers and they are also the xl ones since those are the only ones I can fit into. Yeah I like that they can hold a lot and don’t leak.