LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to Lose Weight

@Safari Baby

You should do whatever you can to remain healthy.  I use my stander to help myself maintain the ability to stand, and I do that 3 timets a week, but i need to get back into a rhythm of doing it.  It is the same as many have stated.  You should not try to do everything in one day, or to exceed what you do one day, because you feel "good" and could do it for longer.  What will happen, is that you will regret this, and you will hurt like hell for a while because you did a "marathon session".

Just take it easy, drink LOTS of water, get plenty of SLEEP, and make sure that you are doing something every day, such as walking.  My stepdad does it EVERY day, and says it is really good for you.  I also recommend that you don't worry about the scale as much.  Scale watching will make you paranoid, and you wont be able to get to your goal, if you worry about the darn scale.  Eat good food, and fruits and veggies and maybe a water enhancer for flavor.  Diets are a state of mind, and work ONLY if you are committed, and even then, they may not work.

Just keep doing the best you can - COVID makes it hard on everyone, so it is understandable...

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a dumb question, but does anyone have advice on how I can stop holding my breath while working out? I notice it mostly on my Push-ups, Sit-ups, and crunches, but I don't know how to stop doing it. I've been trying to really focus on breathing better while doing these exercises lately, but I wind up doing them so slowly now that I get exhausted a lot quicker. I was being able to get around 25 push-ups in a set semi consistently, and now I struggle to get 20. On a related note, here is the workout I did after work 1/5/21. If the Push-ups and sit-ups seem like too much, I've been trying for 100 each day since 12/27/20, and I had to get caught back up again. XR45 refers to my home gym.

Push-ups - 225
Sit-ups - 225 (with 10lbs dumbbells)
Crunches - 225

Latbar Pulldowns - XR45 (114lbs Resistance) 4x10
Cable Rows - XR45 (195lbs Resistance) 4x10
Barbell Rows - (110lbs) 4x10
Deadlift - (150lbs) 4x8

Lateral Raises - (20lbs) 4x12
Dumbbell Shoulder Press - (30lbs) 4x10
Barbell Shoulder Press - (45lbs) 4x20
Barbell Shrugs - (130lbs) 4x10

I'm gonna be sore tomorrow. Actually, I am kinda sore already.

If you ain't breathing, try slowing your workout down and focusing on breathing instead of ripping out massive numbers. I'm a huge huge advocate of quality workout vs quantity workouts. Breathing is just as important as form. Your workout looks solid. 

Personally if i may make a suggestion, id add more body weight ie chin ups, pull-ups, dips, air squats. 

Lemme know what you think. I love bouncing workouts off fellow gym goers!!!