LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Life of Nick Windel (A Companion Piece to Real Heroes Wear Diapers: The Diapered Avenger)

Hello there, I'm sorry that it's been a while since the last update. Long story short: Computer broke, Covid screwed everything up, and I just started a job a few months ago. It's pretty obvious that I haven't had time to write. But I just got a new laptop, and I decided to write this little side story to work out any potential writers block I may have.

The basic idea is to get a few glimpses into the life of Nick Windel in the timeline where he's been in diapers his whole life.

For context, here's the story this is based off of: 

I hope you enjoy this. Don't worry, the next chapter will be here soon.

Age 3

“No potty!”

Stephanie sighed as her son kept protesting. “Nicholas, come on. Don't you want to be a big boy and wear big boy underwear?” She asked, only earning a vehement “No!” from Nick.

“What's wrong with using the potty anyway?” Amanda asked, trying to understand Nick. “It's less icky than sitting in a dirty diaper.”

Nick still shook his head. “Nuh-uh! Diapies good, potty bad!” He retorted as he toddled off.

“Why is he so attached to his diapers?” Stephanie asked nobody in particular.

Amanda shrugged in response. “He's got to want to start potty training eventually.”

Age 5

“No potty!”

This time, Nick was adamant in wanting to stay in diapers as he had pooped in his Pull-Ups for the third time today.

“Nicholas, you need to learn to use the big boy potty if you want to go to school with the other big kids.” Stephanie said.

“Why? What's wrong with diapees?” Nick asked. “The potty's scary anyway!”

“But most of the kids your age aren't afraid of the potty. Are you sure you don't want to try?”

Nick shook his head. “They're jealous of my diapees!” He replied, eliciting a sigh from Amanda.

“I guess I'll have to call your future teacher and let them know about this...” She mumbled.

Age 8

“Hi! I'm Nick!”

Nick was happy to introduce himself to the kid he was assigned to a table with at school. Thankfully, the kid he introduced himself to was very friendly. Friendly, and a little curious

“I'm Joe. Are you really the kid who still wears diapers?” He asked.

Nick nodded. “Uh-huh. I was always scared of the potty anyway.” He explained.

“If you don't mind me asking... what's it like?” Joe asked.

Nick thought about it for a second. Since he never wore underwear, he didn't really think of a way to compare it. “Well... I guess they're comfy. When I use them, they usually get all warm and squishy. What's underwear like?” He asked curiously.

Joe shrugged. “I mean, it's not as noticeable underneath your pants as a diaper is. It's usually just... there.” He explained. “But I bet you don't have to stop to use the bathroom when playing video games.”

Nick nodded. “Yeah. I remember one time I spent almost an hour on this really hard Mario Galaxy level, and when I finally beat it, my mom said it looked like my diaper was about to fall off!”

This made Joe laugh a little. “Aw, gross! Wait, you have Mario Galaxy?” He asked. “Can I come over and play it sometime?”

“Sure!” Nick replied with a smile. This would be the start of a long-lasting friendship.

Age 9

“Can we go soon?”

Nick was bored out of his mind. He was dragged by his mom to a local karate meet for his sister, and he had nothing to do.

“Amanda will be up for her last event in about a half-hour. We'll leave after that.” Stephanie said, which only made Nick groan even more. He wished his mom let him bring his DS.

A few minutes later, a girl Nick's age in a karate gi sat nearby before turning her head and moving closer to him. “Hey, you're the diaper kid, right?” She asked.

Nick let out a frustrated sigh. “I really wish that's not all that everyone knows me for.” While Nick still loved his diapers, he still hated the teasing from the other kids because of his diapers. But then again, “diaper kid” still sounded better than “Poopy Pants” or “Doody Diapers”.

“What are you doing here anyway?” The girl asked.

“My big sister's here for the Karate meet to get her purple belt.” Nick explained.

“That's funny, I'm here for my yellow belt. I want to be a karate superhero like Iron Fist one day!” The girl replied, making Nick beam in excitement.

“You like superheroes too?” Nick asked with a grin on his face. He had never met a girl who liked superheroes before.

The girl nodded. “Yeah! Iron Fist is my favorite! My name's Liz.” She added, introducing herself.

Nick smiled, happy to have someone to talk to, and a potential new friend.

Age 13

“Ew! Nick, did you poop?”

It was the middle of the night when Nick was woken up by Joe and Liz during a sleepover. He noticed the familiar lump in the back of his diaper and nodded shamefully.

“What should we do now?” Joe asked. “I don't think I can't sleep with that smell in the air.”

“And his mom isn't here right now, so I guess...” Liz sighed as she came to the conclusion of what she had to do. She got out of bed and went to get some supplies from Nick's diaper bag. “Lie down for me please.” She said.

Nick blushed as he laid down on the changing mat. He had never been changed by a girl his age before. “Are you sure you want to do this?” He asked nervously.

“Don't worry, I've babysat a few kids in the past, so I'm used to changing diapers. Although, I've never changed anyone as big as you.” Liz replied teasingly.

Nick still wasn't sure what to say, but he was glad he wasn't going to be stuck in a messy diaper all night. As awkward as it was, Nick was thankful that Liz was willing to change him, and she would do so more than just this once.

Age 19

“He looks so precious, Amanda!”

Stephanie was fawning over her first grandchild who had recently come home after Amanda was discharged from the hospital.

Nick also wanted to get a look at him. “He's so tiny. Do you think I can hold him?” He asked Amanda.

Amanda nodded and handed Issac over to Nick, showing him the correct way to hold him. “Hey Issac, I'm your Uncle Nick.” He said in a soothing tone of voice You may not understand this, but we have a few things in common. For one thing, we share a similar taste in underwear. Let me just say you are rocking those Huggies right now.” Nick said, tickling Issac a little to make him laugh.

“Another thing is that I love your Mommy, and I know that she's going to do a great job raising you. Even if your Daddy isn't here.” Nick explained, adding a slight jab at Amanda's unfaithful ex-husband. “Just don't drive Mommy too crazy right?” He asked before noticing Issac's bottom was starting to feel warm.

“Hey, Amanda? I think Issac needs a change.” Nick said as he handed his nephew over to Amanda.

Amanda sniffed the air around Nick and gestured for him to turn around. He did so and let Amanda check his diaper. “Another thing you two have in common is that you both stink. Badly.” Amanda chuckled before she and Stephanie helped Nick and Issac lay down on two separate changing mats. Both were ready to change two messy diapers.

Nick noticed Issac squirming around a little as Amanda was wiping him down. “Don't worry, you get used to this.” He said with a smile as he laid back for his mother.