LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Adjustment (Private with MommyLexi)

Ketcher

Twenty six year-old James Powell has never made much of himself. Opportunities came and went and he took what he could get, but he always found himself working dead-end jobs that just gave him enough to get by. Sal’s Kitchen, Hank’s Emporium, odd jobs, summer jobs, and everything in between. It’ll be one year ago next week that James landed a job in the mailroom of a well to-do advertising firm, and it was three days ago that he caught wind that the company was going under. Then, his buddy Patrick gave him the news that this was no longer the case. The company would survive, it’s him that wouldn’t. 

“What?”

”Letting us go. They’re letting us go, Jay. Steph is up there right now. You think they’re giving her a promotion?”

”No. No, no, no- they can’t do that. I don’t have a fallback. I’m six grand in debt, I love this place. I’ll have to move back in with my parents.”

Patrick plants a hand on his shoulder. 

“What I can tell you, buddy?”

James’ heart sinks. 

One by one the prophecy fulfils itself. First Steph, then Dylan, then Patrick. James has already memorized the speech from three accounts as he stands in front of the new director’s office. He sucks in a deep breath and forgets how to breathe, his pale grey button-up tucked into his warehouse slacks, platinum blond hair neatly combed and re-combed. God, please give me a break. Let me be the exception. I’ll do anything you want. He puts his thumb to his mouth and tears at the corner of his fingernail as he steps into the room. 

It’s out of his hands.

"James Powell, you can go in now" Molly Anderson said from behind the secretary's desk. She was over qualified for this job however Sarah the current secretary and one of the lucky ones to get through this culling was just a young thing herself who had bonded with these people and so Molly who was an advisor and confidant to the boss lady herself decided to send her on an extended lunch break so she didn't have to sit in a room and listen to her friends get fired, poor kid he looks like he is going to an execution she though to herself as the door finally opened.

"Mr. Powell, so nice to meet you" a pleasent voice greeted James's ears altough the foreboading woman staring out of the window onto the city streets below looked anything but, her red hair went down to her back but still had the appearance of every heair being in place, her jade green eyes sometimes gave the impression she was trying to look at your soul rather than the person she was speaking to.

She wore a dark business suit with a dark blue blouse under her black blazer, she wore heels to giver her a little extra height but she didn't need much standing at 5'10. Ava Jordan knew why she was here, it was her reputation she was fixer not through business accumen in the field of advertising if anything she was poor at it but she could lead, she knew how to spot talent and how to nurture it and on the split side she knew dead wood and how to get rid of it. Was it a nice job no but they needed results quickly and she needed to be effective otherwise her own bosses might want more cuts she'd rather do it in one brutal session and have it be over rather than have employees wondering if there was a second wave.

"Do you know why I requested this meeting sir?" She said her tone polite and formal she was in control before she turned around that is and there it was those blonde locks, the blue tear stained eyes and was his thumb in his mouth...... this couldn't be happening not here of all places could this be delivered to her and while she knew she must stay professional

"Sweetie what's wrong?" She said her tone raising an octive like she was speaking to a child as she pulled out one of the the chair and beckoned for him to sit

James took a few cautious steps into the office, flashing an insincere smile of gratitude to the receptionist and stifling a sniff of emotion at what was to come. His heart was pounding. He already knew what was coming but he wished so desperately that he could put a pause on it. 

He was still chewing at his thumbnail as he walked into the room, his inner dialogue making the situation all the more worse. He clears his throat before speaking in an effort to rid himself of the lump that had formed, resulting in a slightly squeaky start. “You as w—You as well.”

The young man felt half his size when she turned around. He lowered his thumb from his mouth, abandoning his chewing habit and blinking away his fears for the sake of professionalism. He’d change in tone took him off guard. It comforted him. Hastily he tried to answer her question, giving his head a quick shake for clarity. 

“I know why I’m here. Miss Jordan, ma’am, I don’t know what I can say to make you reconsider. I’ve never done this before; I’ve never been let go, so I’ll probably make a fool of myself here but I’m willing to swallow my pride. I’m a hard worker. I’m punctual and I’m on time and I’m never late, and-“

He obediently sits down when the gesture is made.

”And I love working for Harris Industries. A week tomorrow will be one year. If you could find the space for me I promise I’ll make it worth your while. And if you-“ His voice catches and he clears his throat to mask it. “-if you can’t, then I understand. At the very least maybe Ed would give me a good reference.”

"I'm sorry Mr. Powell but the mail room is just a luxury we can't afford to have on the books we need it for more profitable investments" Ava explained as she put a hand on his should while she was now towering over him wondering to herself why was she touching him there was business and a line but there was a side she only ever explored on the internet that she kept away and it was now thrown in front of her it was hard to resist.

"What I wanted to say was your dedication to the job Mr.... do you mind if I call you James... very good" Ava said although she didn't wait for a responce before calling him by his first name however he did appear to be more of a Jamie than a James, "We do have some new oppurtunities here at Harris Industries and while it is unusual to offer one to someone without the required college degree I have a good feeling about you, you could be something quite special with the right person to guide you" she said staring off in to space a little as she pictured it.

It was funny how this morning she assumed he would be the easiest, no complaints about perfomance or attitude just not remarkable the kind who expected to go and now she was pulling strings to get him to stay

“You mean it?” The words came out of him without thought. “I mean- thank you! Ma’am. Thank you so much. I know my credentials aren’t all that and all but I’ve got the drive. It’s been really hard for me and, well, you don’t need to hear it.” He chuckles the thought away, feeling a flood of relief wash over him. Neither his name nor the hand on his shoulder mattered now that he had job security. 

“So... uh, what would you like me to do? When can I start? You name it, I’m there. I can do weekends, nights, abroad. Really, I’m easy.”

"Oh please, Ma'am is what people call my mother, call me Ava" The acomplished business woman said warmly in the back of her mind was the thought that arrangement would only last untill she could introduce a more fitting title.

"Now then, as you know there are a lot of terminations going on at the moment and not everyone is getting such an oppurtunity so I you need you to keep this news to yourself, there's also some paperwork to fill out, contracts and the sort so to avoid any awkwardness if you come to this address to sign the contracts on Friday evening" Ava said as she scribbled the address on a piece of paper, the position to develop was very real but James was not in fact targeted for one of these positions he wouldn't be on the books but under Ava's personal employ and she did not want the rumour that the positions had been given out to circulate resulting in some of the staff she was hoping to save quiting before they could recieve the job offer.

Ava had an interest it was a casual fantasy untill she discovered there was a community that catered towards it, She had a Mommy fetish, one would think that a high level career woman this was because of some trade off giving up on family for a career however she never had an interest in a typical relationship of equals or raising children what she did love was the idea of power exchange and taking someones adulthood untill they were completly dependant on her was a rush that couldn't quite be explained.

For an attractive woman like Ava one would assume this would be easy to solve however there were two problems one she was extremely picky just because someone wanted what she wanted didn't mean they fit her mold and second the few that did soon realise the fantasy wasn't all it was cracked up to be they wanted out or to put it on hold and it didn't work out.

"Don't worry I'll arrange for a car to pick you, dress casually" Ava said with a smile as she began to usher the smaller boy out of the office before she give in to her urges and take him onto her lap.

“Right. Ava.” James took the time in her explanation to compose himself, his breathing levelling as the comfort of the promise of employment fully set in. He didn’t think to ask questions. He was too grateful to question her generosity. Nodding fervently, the young man took the paper into one hand and with the other reached out to shake hers. “I’ll look forward to it. Thank you Miss Jordan- er, Ava. I won’t let you down.”

Over the next few days James had time to compile his questions, and take plenty from his former coworkers in the mailroom. A few lies, a few beers and a lot of “I don’t knows” should normally be troubling, but James naively trusted this woman. He thought back to the tone she had taken with him and the way it had made him feel. Open, vulnerable, protected. He smiled to himself as he took the stairs from his third floor bachelor apartment, dressed in jeans and a navy sweater in lieu of a jacket. Maybe he was infatuated. She was beautiful after all; smart, successful, compassionate. And there he was, standing on the street in wait of her; tired, underqualified but eager to please. Finally a meaningful opportunity was presenting itself and he wasn’t going to let it slip away. This was his big break.

"Mr. Powell?" A gruff voice called out of the black luxury car that pulled up in front of Apartment complex, "I'm here to take you to Miss Jordan" The tall man who looked more bouncer than driver said as he opened the door for James to get in. He had worked for Ava Jordan a long time and knew all he needed to know which was she paid well and didn't apreciate prying questions and so his thoughts were not to his this boy was or what were his employers intentions he just knew he was going to get the boy from point A to point B within the time frame given.

Ava was trying to keep composed as she went through her hallway looking at the silver watch on her wrist, there was still another twenty minutes and her driver Gregg never let her down so there was no need to be concerned there. She had put considerable thought into how her house would be arrnged for her guest, her first idea was keep it all in his new room and suprise him with it however that seemed sneaky instead she set up each item how it would be used since to her this wasn't a fetish he wasn't going to be a baby doll but instead her baby so the house was set up like a baby lived there.

In the living room in front of the TV was a large playpen with a soft padded floor, inside were various toys you'd expect like oversized blocks that were soft and some would rattle rather than wooden blocks an older child might use, a few stuffies and even a couple rattles and teething toys. The kitchen had the Highchair with it's blue padded seat and white tray ready to go like someone frequently ate at that spot. In front of the main stairs were some baby gates as well as leading to the kitchen. Yes everything was perfect Ava thought as she rubbed a hand across the soft white fleece bib decorated with several yellow ducklings following Mommy Duck, the bib all going well she would use when she fed him later.

A qucik look in the mirror to check herself open, Red hair tied back into a pony tail that hung over her left shoulder, blue mom jeans with a comfortable waist and a black guns'n'roses t-shirt that was size to big and so the neck loosely drapped over the one shoulder giving the appearance of a Mom who wasn't intending to go out but remaining comfortable why she kept up with little ones. She did consider donning some of her more stylish Mommy attire that would have made her look like a cover girl for a 1950's cookbook but that stuff also could seem super attractive and like she was trying and she wanted to remove any thought from James's mind that this might be a date.

A car junkie by heritage, James had to take a moment to fawn over the vehicle in front of his old style apartment. He tried to strike up conversation with Gregg but couldn’t seem to get past pleasantries. “Not a talker. Fair enough.” He was more than content to enjoy a drive in a vehicle worth more money than he’d made in his life. He couldn’t help but be a little excitable. “I feel like I’m famous!”

Invigorated by his journey over, James had forgotten his nerves at the door when he arrived at Ava’s estate. He gave it a confident knock, stepping back with his fingers drumming on the pockets of his jeans, rocking back and forth on his heels in anticipation. When the door was opened he straightened up like a soldier at attention, taking the initiate as the first to speak. 

“Miss Jordan. Sorry- Ava. Great to see you. Thanks for having me. I-“ His blue eyes darted up and down her figure, creating a smile that was comforted by her casual clothing. It made him feel overdressed. “I gotta say, you’ve got an excellent ride out there.” He looked over his shoulder, bringing his thumb to his mouth to trim back the edge of his nail. “I can’t wait for the ride home. In due time of course!”

"Well I'm glad, did you remember to Thank Mr. Smith for the ride?" Ava enquired wanting to set the tone early, to her he was Gregg the driver, to James he was Mr. Smith an adult who deserved to be treated with a different level or respect, also she liked being able to use a tone like you would when the nice Dr gave out lollipop to remind them of manners.

"Now come on in and we can disuss your new job, would you like anything to drink" She offered, the soft white carpet in the hallways gave of a straight vibe of a no shoes inside policy although that was mainly for little boys who are likely to get themselves covered in mud. She lead him through to the living room gesturing him towards the sofas while she went through to the kitchen it would give her chance to prepare herself, one advantage she had given herself was having it hear rather than the office, Gregg was his only way back and Gregg worked for her so he would at least have to hear her out and couldn't just run like at the office.

“Mister Sm— Oh, you mean Gregg. Yes, of course. That car is worth more than I am.” He chuckled light-heartedly, brushing off the strange question. He hadn’t thought much of being talked down to. James could handle a little hazing in exchange for what he was being given.

He stepped inside with a murmur of thanks, noting the lack of shoes and instinctively taking his own off as well. “Nice place!” He breathed, setting his shoes to the side and following Ava into the living room. “Drink as in-? Whatever you have is fine. I’m not driving.” The little joke was accompanied by a flash of a smile as he looks around the room. 

His eyes settle on the oversized playpen in front of the television. Not oversized so much as to make James suspicious. No. Being an only child he had no experience with babies. He didn’t think anything of it, but it was enough to prompt a question. “Do you have kids? I’m sorry, I’ll keep it down. I didn’t know.” 

"Well I'm afraid I can't offer you anything alcoholic as normally I only drink when I go out, helps me from taking it from fun to a bad habbit so I don't drink at home" Ava replied as she opened two soda's puring them into glasses and bringing them out.

"Kid's no, that's your playpen sweetie" Ava said ruffling his hair a little finding it cuter messed up like a little boy rather than combed like he was going to church. Ava knew there were 3 scenarios she could have said, lied and said she had a kid untill the pitch, awkwardly avoid the question or drop him straight in the deep end because that's where they were going and she didn't think subtlty would make this an easier sell.

"So I might have told a small lie earlier and I am sorry for that, but your employment with Harris Industries is terminateded and you don't have the qualifications to land you another position within the company" Ava explained "However I was truthful in that I do have a position open here to you one that would pay double your mail room wage and keep you nice and comfortable and it would even be an easier workload" Ava explained slowly as she gestured towards the playpen

“What?” Confused laughter peppered his question as James recoiled from the touch, accepting the soda and immediately drowning his puzzled face in a sip before looking back at Ava. His breathless smile turns into misconstrued realization. “Oh, is this like an allegory or something? Like a metaphor? Bullpen, playpen? I get it. Very funny.” 

But his amusement is short lived, the smile dissipating gradually the more Ava went on. His brow became knitted with confusion, his nose wrinkling in a scrunched up sort of way that betrays the lag in his brain. His eyes flickered to the playpen, then to Ava, locking with hers for a long moment before he finds the words to make his slack jaw move. They come out very softly, like it was a secret. “Is this like a sex thing?” 

"Jamie" Ava said softly further degrading him not using his propper first name, James was to adult for what she wanted she needed it more age apropriate. "I don't want to say this to be mean but here......" Ava took off the expensive silver dining watch and placed it in James's hand "How much do you think thats worth, or Gregg he's my driver not hired by the company don't you think if it was a sex thing I could do a little better than the boy in the mail room?" she said bluntly

"Now you have every option to leave and never come back, I'm not going to force you to well.... there's better way to say it, be my baby" Ava said putting her hand under Jamie's chin and guiding it so he would look her in the eyes and not away "But what better options do you have, manual labour, washing dishes for way less than being Mommy's Baby Boy whose only job is to listen to the rules" Ava said sweetly

James’ eyes narrow at the new nickname. His fair skinned cheeks quickly turn a pale shade of red. His lips move to correct her; it’s James, Jay, J.P, Jim, but not Jamie. And yet he doesn’t. He limply holds the watch in his hand, examining it with inept curiosity to avoid looking her in the eye. “Some people date for personality.” His awkwardness was a clear indication of inexperience that he now seemed to be trying to mask.

His chin tilts up. His ears burn. He swallows, searching for words. “I-I-I- You tricked me. What am I supposed to say? Of course I don’t want to be out of a job but-but I have a life. We don’t know each other- I mean I’m sure you’re nice and all but-“ his voice heightens, growing faster as he speaks with more emotion. “But I’m a grown man. You said you had a job for me. I thought you meant a real job- oh god I can’t be out of work, they’ll kill me!” Surely his parents would be back on his tail. And he’d be at their door. “What...” the words linger on his tongue as he pulls himself away from Ava’s grasp, shifting his attention to the playpen. “What would I have to do?”

"And while I'm sure you are wonderful Jamie, do you think I've seen enough of yours to be that enamoured with you?" Ava offered not resisting as he pulled away. "I'm not going to sugar coat it Jamie, you'd be my baby, you'd call me Mommy, you'd wear diapers and have your diapers changed when you used them, you'd play in the playpen, have naps, be fed, be bathed all the stuff a baby has"

"But you'd also be here rent free, and every week you complete a wage worth twice the ammount of your former job would be put in your back account so if you only decided you could do 3 months and want out well you'd be starting with six months worth of pay at your old wage and none of it would have been spent buying things since Mommy pays for everything" she offered him

There is a moment of stunned silence, followed by consideration. Then disgust, then consideration once more. “So it’s like a job.” He concluded cautiously, mustering up the courage to look Ava in the eye again. “With a contract and everything? And all I have to do is act like a baby?”

James scans the room as if expecting a camera crew to appear. The consideration becomes serious. “I can leave at any time, right? If I decide it’s not for me? No more tricks. And all I’ve got to do...is be a baby.”

"Not quite, I have a contract and it has a couple of clauses, the first for your protection is if I end this I owe you a years sallary so you can go back to the real world where if you choose to end it than you just get what you've earned so far, since you will be a baby there will be rules and punishments if you break them so there is a 24 hour freeze period after a punishment which means you can't end it then if you ust want to quit as a heat of the moment thing" Ava explained as she showed him the legal document on the table.

"Also while you are a baby you are not expectd to do chores or anything an adult would do so you know that all your money is yours It's not a scam where I take it away for food and board, and finally the quiting option you can leave anytime but you have to try for at least two weeks before you have the option to quit" Ava said

“Two weeks?!” Everything up until then seemed to be of less importance. James’ incredulousness eases. He had brought a pen with him as a playful sign of initiative but he wasn’t as eager to use that joke. Two weeks. He can do two weeks. Fourteen days at twenty-four hours for twenty-two dollars that’s... Easy money.

Finally, he nods. “Alright. But- um, what kind of rules? What kind of punishments?”

"So the rules are what you'd expect a child to have, like listen to Mommy, bed time and nap time, no fussing, being good for eating all the regular stuff" Ava explained gently putting a hand on his knee to try and reassure him "If you break those rules than I can punish you in the same manner, so things like having a toy taken away, a longer nap or early bed time, time out or in the worst case a spanking"

"I know this sounds like a lot and I'm sure you want to run, but think about what's in your hands at the moment, a chance to make more money than you ever have to let someone take care of you, is that really such a bad prospect to whatever your back up plan is?" She asked softly

None of those sounded good, but Ava made a good point. James turned the watch over in his hand. In comparison to his nonexistent backup plan, this might as well be heaven. If it weren’t for the diapers he’d say it was too good to be true. Besides, he was a grown man. Who cares about losing a toy or a couple swats to the rear? He’d have let her slap him across the face for that kind of money. 

“Two weeks, right?“ He gives himself a nod. “Alright. That doesn’t sound so bad. I think I can do that. Okay, you’ve got a deal. But!” He raises a hand as if to ask for her to hear him out. “You’re not going to punish me for talking. I can still speak. And you’ve got to give me the chance to call my folks and give them an excuse. I don’t want them knowing about this. Or the guys in the mailroom. You’ve got to promise me they won’t find out.”

"Of course you can still talk, as long as the rules are followed" Ava said making sure he wasn't giving himself a loophole "as long as you remember to call me Mommy and you're not swearing than it's fine I don't expect you to goo goo ga ga for me"

"And I don't expect your family to be cut off and the mail room guys were all let go you included so I don't see how I'd have any contact with them" Ava reasoned getting excited "Now your apartment are you a month to month tennant or do you have a lease?" Ava inquired getting excited "If it's month to month I can pay for your stuff to go in storage if you decide to continue past two weeks and you can get it back when you decide we're done or if it's a tennancy I can simply take over the rent"

“It’s a year lease but it’s up in a month. But I’m not showing up to my landlord in diapers.” He laughs uncomfortably, hesitant and clearly embarrassed to even say the word. He buries his face in another sip of soda, adjusting himself in his seat. Ava was being more reasonable than someone he expected of her interest. An interest he knew nothing about. All he had were assumptions and a tiny inner voice telling him he was crazy, and a slightly larger one telling him to keep going. He’d hardly thought it through. 

He swallows a tiny burp from the soda, clearing his throat as he does when hiding his embarrassment. “Okay so, when do I start? Monday?”

"Well I'd take care of the payment for now and babies don't have lease meetings so I think we can arrange all of that through email" Ava explained "However I do feel the need to point out since you seem to think everything will be in private, as far as your personal life goes I can agree to that but don't think just because of this that I will stop having a personal life or having my friends around"

"No, it would start now" Ava said "I can already tell your freaking out a bit and If I give you untill Monday, you're going to find a reason to back out and besides I have to work Monday which means you'd be starting with the baby sitter"

James’ comprehending nod continued despite the dumbstruck look on his face. Ava calls him out like she sees right through him. “B-Babysitter?” She was really pulling all the stops. He stares at her like a deer in headlights, then frantically looks out the window toward the driveway. His heart was beginning to race, trying to talk him out of it. He could feel the word no on his tongue. All for pride, for dignity, so he could look at himself in the mirror. The one in his childhood bedroom if he refused.

And what would be the worst that could happen? They’re both adults. It’s a consenting arrangement. Ava is wealthy and successful. He’d eat well every day, and it had been some time since someone took care of him. A tired, aching sense of longing crept over him, enough to override the anxiety. Two weeks. He could do two weeks.

”I didn’t have plans tomorrow anyway. Okay...M...Mommy.” He tested the word as though it were new to him. “I’ll do it.”