LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For quite awhile it seems that Babykins was not selling rubber sheetin I inquired by email today and was told that they are I have yet to buy any but that will be done by the end of the week You can get at it be going to the searchbar and typing in "rubber sheet" Here are the stats on it

"Premium medical grade 13 gauge 54" wide rubber sheeting made in the USA. Available in 1 and 3 yard pieces. Same rubber as our white rubber pants."

I amputting this in Scoop the Poop as I intend to do the revuew in Products for RUBBERR PANTIES'R'US

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My 3 came in All I need to do is prepare them for use and then do the review.If they are what they used to be, itwill be just a repeat of what I may have said when I got my first onces

• 3 months later...

Is this cut to fit? do I need to do any alterations? I have a queen size atm. I've been watching babykins for years on this product. I have trashed several mattresses due to bedwetting,  using what was supposed to be "water proof" fabric. Some experience and practice has resulted in my most recent mattress lasting 3years before the pillow top started to seperate (leaks haven't been a huge issue since 2004 when I got smarter! ? ) However I can't warranty the current matt due to "stains" from seepage/leakage through the topsheet over the years. I am certainly willing to learn how to seamstress this product. But I want a real world review and advice on it before I do...

Edited by mundane
clarity
On 1/5/2021 at 4:52 PM, mundane said:

Is this cut to fit? do I need to do any alterations? I have a queen size atm. I've been watching babykins for years on this product. I have trashed several mattresses due to bedwetting,  using what was supposed to be "water proof" fabric. Some experience and practice has resulted in my most recent mattress lasting 3years before the pillow top started to seperate (leaks haven't been a huge issue since 2004 when I got smarter! ? ) However I can't warranty the current matt due to "stains" from seepage/leakage through the topsheet over the years. I am certainly willing to learn how to seamstress this product. But I want a real world review and advice on it before I do...

No, fitting is DIY, If you order, say, 3 yards, it is all one piece. If you order 4 yars, ad 3 and 1), it is all one piece

• Like 1

I see so many of you want protection for your mattress, and why shouldn't you. A good queen sized mattress can cost anywhere from 600 to 2000 dollars. In many states thats a down payment on a car. Why not do what experts do when they work on your house, or paint your house, or even store your convertible car. I have been protecting all the beds in my house with tarps for years. Waterproof, fire retardant, and can be used for many, many other forms of sex play. If you wanna roll around on the floor in pudding, jello, ice cream or whatever floats your boat. You lay a tarp down and just go at it. For the past three years on my wifes birthday me and wife eat up a storm and drink all the beer and wine or what ever you enjoy. We set up a tent in the backyard. Then we get naked and roll ourselves up in a tarp like a giant burrito and hop into the tent and make love for hours. No bathroom breaks for us. Use your imagination. When we are done we hose each other off and take a nice bath together. Life is too good to skimp on fun. We love each other more than people can think and what wife wants, wife gets. You want protection heres a site for you to consider.

https://www.tarpsplus.com/super-heavy-duty-silver-black-poly-tarps.html       Very good prices on bulk tarps.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I see so many of you want protection for your mattress, and why shouldn't you. A good queen sized mattress can cost anywhere from 600 to 2000 dollars. In many states thats a down payment on a car. Why not do what experts do when they work on your house, or paint your house, or even store your convertible car. I have been protecting all the beds in my house with tarps for years. Waterproof, fire retardant, and can be used for many, many other forms of sex play. If you wanna roll around on the floor in pudding, jello, ice cream or whatever floats your boat. You lay a tarp down and just go at it. For the past three years on my wifes birthday me and wife eat up a storm and drink all the beer and wine or what ever you enjoy. We set up a tent in the backyard. Then we get naked and roll ourselves up in a tarp like a giant burrito and hop into the tent and make love for hours. No bathroom breaks for us. Use your imagination. When we are done we hose each other off and take a nice bath together. Life is too good to skimp on fun. We love each other more than people can think and what wife wants, wife gets. You want protection heres a site for you to consider.

https://www.tarpsplus.com/super-heavy-duty-silver-black-poly-tarps.html       Very good prices on bulk tarps.

@Evelyn Dellcerro

I have a tarp on my bed 24/7 Now, because of the same reasons you raise.  I have had several times when I leak, even when I have Garywear over the top of the diaper, or when the back of my shirt gets all wet:  Its EASY to clean up the mess, and you can sponge off the wetness and as you say "hose off the mess" on the tarp:  Mattresses and even BEDS cost a fortune, and because we discussed the tarps, I went out and bought one, and I think I will buy another soon :)

Take Care,

Brian

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

The rubber sheet, while a robust mattress protector being better than all but the best plastic 6 mil+,  is mostly AB/little because it was used on cribs and beds. it has a recognizable and iconic smell, fee, noise/soundl and look, and is strongly associatied with wetting or punishment; "You want me to put a rubber sheet on your bed?!": Instant capitulation! It was sometimes used as a bottom sheet or, in addition, a smaller version laid across the mattress over the cloth bottom sheet in the middle of the bed, since it could be cleaned with a damp cloth and let to air dry. It goes with diapers and rubber panties

mybed.jpg

15 hours ago, Little Christine said:

The rubber sheet, while a robust mattress protector being better than all but the best plastic 6 mil+,  is mostly AB/little because it was used on cribs and beds. it has a recognizable and iconic smell, fee, noise/soundl and look, and is strongly associatied with wetting or punishment; "You want me to put a rubber sheet on your bed?!": Instant capitulation! It was sometimes used as a bottom sheet or, in addition, a smaller version laid across the mattress over the cloth bottom sheet in the middle of the bed, since it could be cleaned with a damp cloth and let to air dry. It goes with diapers and rubber panties

mybed.jpg

All nice while said and done sweetie, but remember you are AB. I on the othe hand am very, very much DL. I dont act like a baby or play to be a baby and most definately not shop like a baby. I am a consumer at heart and always have been. Why would I pay well over 200 US dollars for a 10 mil rubber sheet when I can buy a 30 mil tarp and cover my bed double for 3/4 of the price.. That may be the only AB part of me. My diaper crinkles  and my bed crinkles. Plus I have dirty, messy,and outrageous diaper sex with my wife. When done we roll up the tarp and take it to the backyard and hose it off. Hey we make a game of it and hose each other off. Yes poop does wash off, contrary to popular belief. Behold all good as new and ready for another action packed romp. Hugs and kisses and by all means love each other..

Tarp Time 02.jpeg

Look at the tilte of this thread. It was to inform those who would be interested that Babykins has restarted selling rubber sheets. Also, most DL's have some AB in them or some appreciation of the rubber sheet in their lives if they are of sufficient age. At least planty of them list a "Play Age" in low and middle single digits.. You are bringing extraneious material in to support your narrative but it is just that, extranious. Why not start a thread about your narrative and its accoutrements. Also the Babykins rubber sheets are not 200 dollars nor are they 10 mil. They are 13 gauge