LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Mistress To Baby (Private with Kaylaindiapers)

MommyLexi

"Tacky, this will have to be redecorated before we get the replacement in" sighed a voice echoing around the office which seemed to resemble more of a gentlemen's smoking club than a place of business. A well manicured hand stroked the red leather arm of the chair she was sat in, the light red of her nail polish was a sharp contrast to the dingy color of the chair.

"At least the view is nice" Evelyn said dryly, her back to the office door that once belonged to her husband however that office was taken away from him and soon to be followed by their eight year marriage. Evelyn and Tom were college sweethearts, her parents never approved since he seemed to them to be more enamoured with the lifestyle and status that came from dating someone of Evelyn's means however she was young and in love and two years the pair were married.

The marriage was somewhat rocky but the two always found a way to work it out, one of the issues they faced was James had this idea that seemed more in place in the 1950's wanting his submissive little housewife to greet him with a peck on the lips and dinner on the table before doing the dishes while he grabbed a beer and watched the game, Evelyn however was a dominant woman and since the money came from her family even the business he ran was in her name and so when it came out he was sleeping with his secretary, Evelyn's wrath was fierce and swift.

The company was a buzz with his removal just ealier that morning, he had already been kicked out the family home after returning from a guys trip to vegas where Evelyn wondered how many strippers he had tried to hit on in that time and now the 5'10 blonde sat in his chair, her hair golden blonde and flowing yet still looking styled, her crytal blue eyes peering out the window, her red dress went to just above her knees and showed off her legs while hugging her fame to show off her curves perfectly, the matching red heels made her already tall frame seem to be 6ft, and she casually wore a necklace, several braclets and a watch that was clearly worth more then most peoples homes.

And now she sat here awaiting this secretary to appear, this Kayla was about to learn what happened when you played with Evelyn's toys.

“Damn traffic!” Kayla said as she was stuck and would be late again not that it really mattered she was dating the boss sure he was married but maybe that was part of the thrill! Kayla only seen her once or twice and she was gorgeous tall and very intimidating but what she don’t know can’t hurt her.. So she was having fun just a little over twenty one and driving a nice new car a gift from her boy toy and she pretty much can show up when she wants.. Finally she pulled into the companies parking lot she went to the bathroom made sure she was looking touched up her makeup and smiled.. She liked what she saw.. Blond short curl hair spiral permed 5’5 115 very pretty but she didn’t like how she had a baby face in fact she still got carded everywhere she went if she could change one thing it would be that she appeared more mature so she tried to overcompensate and would dress very sexy and she would be bitchy to people so she could have control.. Kayla strolled into the office she didn’t even bother to knock their relationship was so beyond that.. “Hey babe sorry I’m late maybe I need a spanking!” She said playfully as James was kinky he liked to spank her and call her a little girl as he was a few years older then her of course she didn’t like it cause she always tried to appear more mature just to shake her kid like image.. Her salary and the perks that came with dating the boss was worth it... She figured he might be on a call as she stood there with his chair turned back she admired the nice leather chair it just said success.. “Babe what’s wrong?” She waited for the chair to spin around when she could see his gorgeous face.. 

"That sounds like an excellent idea" Evelyn replied as she allowed the chair to spin her blye eyes wern't so much looking at Kayla as looking through her. Evelyn probably looked more in control than her husband ever did as unlike James she didn't have to hold the pretense of control she just was in control.

"One moment please" Evelyn said her voice scarily even as pressed the speaker button on the phone in front of her "Jessica, could you be a doll and get the red convertible towed in bay 15 towed please, thank you honey" she said sounding suprisingly friendly before her icy expression turned back to Kayla "You didn't expect to keep that little present paid for by my credit card... you silly thing you don't think I trusted him with his own cards did you"

"That also means that nice little apartment of your is in my name" Evelyn said the intent in her voice was clear as she smiled knowing she had her prey right where she wanted her.

Kayla froze when she heard the sound of a woman’s voice.. WTH she thought as she felt like she did when she was in the principals office... “Um Wh.” She was ready to say something until she heard the speaker she was talking to someone named Jessica. Who is she Kayla thought to herself.. She wondered if she already been fired.. “No please you can’t do that!l she cried and stomped her foot huffing and puffing looking like a little kid who was told she had to take a nap or couldn’t have a cookie.. Kayla was livid this woman in a matter of ten minutes took her car and her apartment.. Her world was falling apart.. “I—I’m sorry I’ll go ahead and quit.” She cried as her makeup ran she was so humiliated and so mad at the same time.. She turned her back ready to leave trying not to even look at the woman she was tall and pretty and commanding respect and she was so mature Kayla just got that vibe and she of course felt two feet tall... Kayla just wanted to run and hide! 

"Of course, if that's what you'd like to do" Evelyn said her eyes turning to a text message on her phone, not that it was important she needed Kayla to know how worthless she was to her, she needed the young bimbo to believe this wasn't revenge this was just office cleaning and she had no need for her which would put all the cards in her hands.

"By the way, you can try James if you like but he has nothing and he burned the bridges with his parents years ago so I don't think he'll be able to help you out" Evelyn said without looking at the woman, it wouldn't have suprised Evelyn to not know who Jessica was despite being at this company longer than her the only thing is Jessica did things the right way and with the restucturing the company's upper management would now have to go through to stop it being James's frat house, Jessica was one of the people she had planned to get a position she would have earned if she didn't have to compete with people like Kayla.

"Now dear, you have to understand you have played an incredibly risky and dangerous game, in a way I can respect that" Evelyn lied, she couldn't but still she wanted to think that maybe Kayla had a chance "I can understand wanting to advance your career and if it came with some extra perks why not right" she offered a smile "However taking these perks means you havn't actually done much work during most of your tenure here so naturally I wouldn't request your potential manager at McDonalds to request a reference"

Damn her what did she do to James. Kayla thought to herself cause she was going to quit and still be with him so she could still have the nice life she had come to love! Kayla was surprised when this woman didn’t outright fire her.. She felt like she was being scolded as the woman would ask her questions and answer them before she could even respond.. “Where is James?” She asked nervously and the Picture she painted for her about working at McDonald sent a chill down her spine.. Kayla didn’t have much work experience babysitting and this job that she landed through a temp agency... “So s— so you— your not going to f—fire me?” She asked stuttering nervously.. 

"Don't know or care, you don't get to destroy a marriage and expect me to still give a crap" Evelyn said her comment aimed at James as he was the one who was married this girl was just..... well she wasn't behaving in a propper way but she wasn't the one who stood at an altar and made vows to her.

"Oh no sweetie, you misunderstand, I'm definetly going to fire you" Evelyn said "You have no skills or work ethic and it's not like you provided any task beyond pumping up James's ego and he is no longer here so your services are no longer required"

Evelyn stood up and walked towards Kayla towering over the woman as her red heel clicked along the hardwood floor, "It was fun taking everything from him and theres one thing left to take his favourite toy" she said putting a finger on Kayla's chin and making her look Evelyn in the eye "How about it sweetie, wouldn't you rather see what Mommy can do rather than Daddy" she teased knowing James's interests and the ammount of times he tried to talk her into it, she didn't have a problem with it or this plan wouldn't work it was just the role he had in mind for her it wasn't Evelyn's thing, she might have indulged if he came to her and said he wanted to be the baby but the other way she couldn't do.

What little dignity and pride she had just flew out the window where she was hoping to go as she just wanted to escape.. Damn she’s so right I’m going to have a hard time finding a job.. Kayla was confused what did this woman mean favorite toy.. She wanted to slap the woman’s hands away when she grabbed her chin making her look at her Kayla just froze... “Mom— mommy or Daddy I don’t understand?” She stuttered flustered with this whole day and now she had no idea what this woman was saying.. Damn she fired me why can’t I just go! She thinks to herself.. 

"Well he had you call him Daddy didn't he little one" Her voice cooing softly as she looked Kayla in the eyes "Well that would make me Mommy and since we are getting divorced we need to find out who gets custody of the baby" Evelyn said pinching her cheek.

"You can go with Daddy, to no money, no security but you have the loser wrapped around your little finger" Evelyn said before walking back to the office chair "or you could come and stay with Mommy, the one with the real power, the one who could spoil you rotten but still Mommy's in charge and she will make sure her Princess behaves herself" She said with a wide smile

"There will be no discussion of terms, that is the offer you take it or you go find Daddy" Evelyn said finally

Kayla blushed bright red as this woman knew that but how he said he would never let anyone know that.. Yes he liked it when she called him daddy and he would even spank her from time to time he always said he wanted to do some other things take one step further but they never got around to it.. “Ugh h- how did you know did you call him that too!l she was so embarrassed she didn’t wanna say daddy again she was a woman in front of another woman and she didn’t wanna lose all her pride.. She felt silly being called a baby and how this woman cooed at her almost like she was a real baby.. “Ca— can’t we work out something else?”  “I’m not a baby.” She said almost as a after thought.. 

"Honey do I look like that kind of girl, look at me and look at you, if he could get me to fufill his Daddy fantasies why would he ever choose you" Evelyn said bluntly "and as for not a baby, I don't care if you want a roof over your head you will be whatever I want you to be and you will do it with a smile on your face"

"I'm not James, you can't flash me the bambi eyes and expect me to give in" Evelyn said with her arms folded "I shouldn't give you even this oppurtunity......in fact you know what I take it back you can't be my baby, you can leave now" Evelyn said using her best poker face, she wanted the girl but didn't want her to know however she didn't want to be the one begging she could afford Kayla to walk out the girl would still be ruined although she would have to find something else to do with that nursery that she turned James's man cave into

Kayla wanted to cry again this stupid woman knew too much she was so embarrassed she didn’t know what to do or say.. “Fine I’m not a baby!” She stormed out of the office she was so mad! She got down to the parking garage when she realized she didn’t have a car and then she got even madder when she realized she didn’t have an apartment.. “Damn it damn it this isn’t fair!”‘she actually feel to the ground kicking her feet throwing a tantrum she threw her purse across the parking garage.. After several minutes she regained her composure and she went back to the elevator and walked back to James former office hoping his wife would bail her out or something... 

"Jessica dear, would you call security, some homeless person is in my office" Evelyn said, she didn't have the luxury of cameras from the office so she didn't know if she pushed to far and caused Kayla to leave but shen she heard the stomps she allowed herself a smile before putting her game face on, "I suggest you go back the way you came unless your plan to get a roof over your head is by going to jail" Evelyn mocked

"What nothing to say, I gave you a chance and you refused did you think I was going to beg, theres only one of us who belongs on their knees silly girl" Evelyn replied the venom in her voice clear

Kayla thought maybe it was all moot and her bailout just feel apart and it scared her when she heard jail mentioned.. “I’m sorry I’m just so frustrated fine I’ll get on my knees!” She whined as this is the last place she ever thought she would be.. She wondered where James was if his wife had all the money and the house he’s probably at a friends house or something.. One thing was clear she had to quit worrying about him cause he wasn’t going to come bail her out.. Now she hoped that his wife would bail her out since she basically destroyed her life.. 

"Please on your knees is what you did for James, and if I swung that way I'm a bit out of your league don't you think" Evelyn said cruely but she wasn't in a mood to be merciful.

Evelyn reached into the drawer of her desk and pulled out James's biggest fantasy the one thing he never talked Kayla into although it wouldn't suprise Evelyn to learn he tried. The plastic disposable diaper was decorated with a childish block patern spelling out the word baby across the front panel, she held it up slowly Kayla to see before leaving it on her desk.

"I'm not going to ask or convince, your the one who needs the help and I'm not going to tollerate a grumpy baby so you want this you are going to crawl over to Mommy and beg in your best baby way to be her little princess and if I'm not impressed than I'll get security to drag you out to your life on the street clear?" Evelyn said smugly from her seat

Kayla was fuming this woman had all the cards and there was nothing she could do and they both knew it..  When she saw the diaper she could’t believe it! James often teased her about putting a diaper on her but that was too far and she told him no now this woman was wanting her to wear it... “No I’m not in your league pl— please don’t make me wear that!” She looked at it like it was a snake and she definitely wasn’t going to use the D word.. Kayla realized this wasn’t a negotiation and if she didn’t do it and do it to this woman’s satisfaction then she would be drug out by security.. No no this can’t be happening no car no home no job I’m screwed! Kayla looked up at Evelyn and the diaper and began crying to herself.. Kayla did as she was told and crawled over to this woman who wanted her to call her mommy.. Still sobbing to herself she crawled how humiliating as he palms dug In to the carpet and her knees didn’t feel so good and in her skirt it was hard to crawl but she did it.. “Mommy mees wees wur wittle pwinces Pwese Pwese!” She cried not sure how to talk like a baby but she remembered in her babysitting days one little toddler boy kept talking but it sounded like he was putting W’s in front of every word... She never thought in a million years she would be where he was! 

"Well that wasn't very good" Evelyn said as she watched her demean herself with that baby talk "Since you can't even do that we might have to go back to Ga Ga Goo Goo for you little one" she teased "Now normally Mommy would dress you however I don't want to know what has been on those slutty little panties so I'm going to need you to strip for me, I hope you can do this without music"

"And when your done, you'll put them in this nice safe place so I can make sure they go where they belong" Evelyn said pushing the plastic trashbin out from under her desk as she got up and began unfolding the white changing mat for the baby slowly getting wipes and powder and lotion all lined up so Kayla knew what was going to be happening to her as soon as she stripped and threw away her adulthood.

"Jewelry too, don't worry to much dear I know you might think it's a lot but since your not used to being able to tell the finer things in life, all those luxury pieces James bought for you, are fake"

Kayla was worried when she found out her performance wasn’t good enough.. “I- I can do better please!” She didn’t wanna go back to ga ga goo goo.. This bitch is pissing me off! She thought to herself she was happy that this woman couldn’t read her mind.. She looked aghast at the command to take her panties off.. “B—but pl— please those are my favorite panties!” She whined not relaxing exactly what was going on she didn’t realize this wasn’t just a one time thing with the diaper.. She did as she was told as she she stripped and threw away her underwear.. She made the mistake of looking over where she saw the changing pad with diaper and baby powder.. Oh no this is really happening! She thinks as this is starting to sink in... This time she didn’t protest as she took her charm bracelet off and her necklace.. “Do you want my earrings too?” She asked shyly and softly as she was starting to accept this woman or mommy’s authority.. 

"Of course sweetheart your to little" Evelyn said for the first time softly it was like conditioning when the big girl Kayla came out she would be met with the cold and ruthless Evelyn when sweet baby Kayla was around she would be met by the warmth and love of a Mommy.

"One last thing to get you ready for your di-di" Evelyn cooed like she was speaking to an infant as she grabbed her purse and grabbed what appeared to be more wet wipes however she knelt down and began using them on Kayla's face to remove her make up. "There we go you a silly baby this morning playing pretend in Mommy's make up" she said like Kayla was always her baby and not pretending

"Now let's this tushie padded, crawl to Mommy" she cooed as she waited for her new baby to seal her adulthood away forever

Kayla wanted to scream and yell for now she was just playing this woman trying to feel her out and see what she could do if anything, cause once she figured out a plan she would take it no way was she going to be a baby! Kayla was furious how her new mommy wiped off her makeup.. She taking away everything about me being an adult.. James is the biggest asshole ever! She thought to herself as she couldn’t believe how tall and mature this woman was she could easily see why she would never be James little girl.. “Please can’t we do something else please can’t I walk!” She cried letting some of her adult self coming out! 

"Okay we can do something else" Evelyn said getting up and going into her purse and pulling out a collar "If you don't want to be my baby you can be my dog, I can get a nice kennel in the yard for you to sleep in, I'll have to get some large doggy bags since the poopies you make out there will be a lot bigger and We'll have to make a stop on the way home to get you some dog food" she said with a tone that indicated she was not playing around

"How would you rather leave this office, diapered saying ga ga goo goo, or naked on a leash saying woof woof" Evelyn taunted holding the diaper in one hand and the collar in the other

What kind of crazy ass woman is she! Kayla thought as she saw the dog collar and what a choice between a dog and a baby! Both sucked big time and both were humiliating but I guess that’s the whole point! She thought to herself.. Kayla knew she had no choice. “Fine I’ll be a ba— b- baby!” She whined and stuttered nervously as she could barley get the words out! 

Evelyn pulled Kayla towards her but instead of onto the mat she delivered five hard spanks to her backside "Listen brat, it's not fine I'll be a baby after what you did it's a privellege and you will act like it after what you did you are lucky I havn't forced you to be a dog after all didn't I say no backchat or negotiating we are not going to do this song and dance everytime you get embaressed you will be a baby or you will be homeless do you understand" Evelyn yelled delivering more swats making her bottom begin to turn pink

Kayla was shocked when Evelyn began smacking her.. She danced around but Evelyn had a vice like grip on her wrist so Kayla wasn’t getting away! “Owe owe owe!” She cried as the Smacks hurt and the scolding didn’t help either.. “Yes yes I understand!l she cried as the smacks didn’t stop! “Please mommy I’ll be good!” She cried figured by calling her mommy that would make her happy! Maybe just maybe that would make her quit! 

"You will be good, because your mother might have done a poor job raising you but I won't be raising an ill mannered slut, are we clear?" a sharp smack was accompanied with each of the last three words before she rolled the girl onto the changing mat, Evelyn was confident what would happen if it came this far but still it was nice to know that if push came to shove and she had to teach the brat some manners than the girl wasn't able to fight back during a spanking.

"Suck your thumb and smile baby, babies love their diaper changes and don't you want to show how much you love your Mommy?" Evelyn teased as she rubbed the lotion together in her hands before rubbing it down in Kayla's lady parts, James still seemed to like his girl's shave it seemed.