LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tranquility knows about ABDL

So I was asked to partake in an online survey a single question on it was asking if the person taking the survey was connected with the ABDL stuff. Honeslty the survey had very little to do with the product it was mostly about marketing.

LOL you try one tranquility product and get put on a mailing list. I am kinda glad I did the survey it killed time at least.

That is funny tranquility is not that big of a company they are in a small town Ohio. I use to get factory seconds from them till some one was selling them online, then they stopped giving out the seconds that's been over 13 years ago. maybe sales are falling and marketing is trying to find a way to sell more. But look at how many site now sell printed diaper that are not abdl.

7 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Interesting!  Though their diapers are very thin and will only hold half a wetting if that.  If they would go and make a thicker diaper maybe the ABDL community will start to use them.

Again the survey was about marketing like "of these two statements which sounds better" Stuff like that.

13 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Interesting!  Though their diapers are very thin and will only hold half a wetting if that.  If they would go and make a thicker diaper maybe the ABDL community will start to use them.

When my bladder got a bit larger and, I got a bit older (fatter ? ) in my "tweens" Mom moved me from what I can only assume was goodnites, or some other off-brand of them. To Tranquility ATN's. They worked ok, until I stopped growing but my bladder didn't. It's really a shame as I do have some fond memories of the ATNs,  but until capacity at least reaches and exceeds Abena's ISO rating. I will be sticking with my current regime.

9 minutes ago, mundane said:

When my bladder got a bit larger and, I got a bit older (fatter ? ) in my "tweens" Mom moved me from what I can only assume was goodnites, or some other off-brand of them. To Tranquility ATN's. They worked ok, until I stopped growing but my bladder didn't. It's really a shame as I do have some fond memories of the ATNs,  but until capacity at least reaches and exceeds Abena's ISO rating. I will be sticking with my current regime.

I prefer the ABU diapers they have nice prints and very thick.  I also have some plain ABU Simple.  Though those diapers can be expensive.

Betterdry, Forsite, Abena, or if everything is angry and red, molicare seems to fair the best against breakdown due to creams. Albeit a definite capacity sacrifice.

I remember doing a survey for them years ago similar to that of yours. Nothing good came of it. I like their diapers but as others have stated, they don't fit my bladders needs for long. When I them, I can get about 2-3 hours of use tops before I start to feel swampy or pee going down my legs