LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When she first moved into the college town, all the college students took notice. Well the men anyway. One by one they’d flirt with her when they saw he around town or in class. 

If you asked the boys why they liked her, they’d all have a different reason. It could be her perky breasts, the way she has that soft smile with a hint of something mysterious. Whatever it is, it didn’t take long for them all to one by one ask her on a date and then, the boys would grow silent and withdrawn. 

Soon he found out why. 

After dinner she brought him back to her place for some fun. She’d tie him up. Giggling she’d explain how it’d be “more fun that way.” After all, you’re not afraid of a little roughness right?

Then she’d edge them over and over, smiling as they struggled against the segufix bondage that kept them locked on the bed, unable to move a muscle, try as they might. 

Their cocks would beg for release. They’d be dripping, but never cumming. 

It was all a game after all. They’d get release eventually… right? 

But then the darkness would come out. She’d pull out an ice pack, staring deep into their eyes as she deflated their cocks. She’d pour baby oil on him and to their horror force them soft. 

Next came the cock cage, trapping their manhood inside. 

The key would go in the drawer next to the bed.

By then he’d be yelling, begging her to stop. 

But that wasn’t all. 

There was no way for anyone to expect the diapers. 

She’d unwrap a pink MegaMax, tell them to lift up and fasten the plastic prison over their locked cocks. Then she’d take a photo. 

After, with a pat she would tell them to pull up their pants and go home.

They could come back in a week. But they’d better be diapered. She’d point to the door where a stack of diapers sat teasing the young men. 

“Take as many as you need.” She’d say with a breatthy smile. “I’ll see you around town.”

And then she’d issue a warning. 

“Each time I see you, you’d better be diapered. If you’re not, that’s an extra week that the cage stays on. If you’re diapered each time I see you, I’ll unlock you for a bit.”

So he’d have no choice. Each boy in turn would grab as many diapers as they could, desperate to try make it through a week where they’d crinkle through class, try and avoid others and squish their way to dinner each night. 

Sure, they weren’t sure when they’d see her, but she’s everywhere. You never know when she’d knock on your door at night for a diaper check. 

At that point she’d slide her hand into their jeans, checking for the tell tale sound of plastic and wetness or something messy.

She’d control their cocks through diapers. 

They were hers.

And what the boys didn’t know, she had no intention of unlocking them anytime soon. 

They were trapped.

• Like 3