LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

collage to daycare down grand

Diaper_teen66

I'm follow the procession. And then the bell rings about the end of the lesson and all the students poured out of their classrooms and immediately saw our parade. As an adult Sarah, a baby dressed as a one-year-old infant is lucky in a stroller. Who laughs covering his face with his hands, someone takes us on the phone.
But the girls whom we meet along the way all sigh with admiration and say, "What a sweet little one!" and some of them tickle Sarah's chin and give sweet kisses on the cheeks, as if she was a real baby.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla: "Babygirly don't be embarrassed. Wave with hand to these uncles and aunts or you're too young for that. I'll help you.

Kayla bent down, ripped off one of Sarah's face-covering hands and made a welcome wave.

Everyone sighed: "Awwwe. That was so cute. She's going to be our favorite college babygirl."
One of the girls went to the stroller and held out for Sarah's, a little Chupa-Chups.

Anastasia: "What a kind aunt. Say thank you to her, baby. Be a polite girl."

Anastasia: "Kayla brought the baby here." I say pointing to an empty classroom.

And Kayla brings Sarah where I show.
I take Sarah out of the stroller and put her ass in air on my lap.

I lift Sarah's doll dress up and lower her diaper.

"We'll have to teach you a lesson in courtesy. You have to understand that you are just a babygirl and you will talk like a babygirly, move like a babygirly and do whatever I or your babysitters tell you. You will have to punish you," I said sternly and began to spank the baby's ass , palm.

I slapped each of Sara's buttocks 10 times and they were now very red.

"And now when we go out, I want you to sit down for everyone in a curtsy and say in baby talk:" Sorry that I was not polite babygirly. "

sarah was fursious at this point no fuck this. i refuse do degrade my self any farther my reputation is ruined i might as well go jump in a fucking hole and die because i dont give a flying fuck. sarah was venting out all her built up anger

"Girls, get me a bar of soap from the toilet." I said, continuing to slap Sarah's ass.

The babygirly's ass was already very red and hot, but I don't stop for a minute.

Soon Tif brings a bar of soap.

I put the baby on her sore bottom.
"Hold her hands" I say to the babysitters.

Then I open my mouth to Sarah and start soaping her tongue.

"That's it. This ugly words shouldn't come from this cute mouth." I kept saying while washing Sara's mouth for about 10 minutes.

"Well, are you ready to apologize?"

"If you don't say anything, then we will treat you not like a six-month-old, but like a newborn, you will be in the same diaper, mittens, booties and baby bonnet and pacifier's. But I will give you an enema after end of classes. " I said and put the pacifier in Sarah's mouth and attached it with tapes to the back of the babygirl's head.

I take off Sarah's dolly dress, leaving her in one diaper, mittens and booties.
I put a baby bonnet on her headrachel-riley-baby-girls-pink-bonnet-187372-c11448a4789775c147c4b19b2b7d63bd907a5717.thumb.jpg.bfe46279320d32604f4c2807016dd948.jpg.

"Now you're a newborn babygirl and I'll show you around college."

I am tying the half-naked Sarah to the stroller.
"Okay, it's time to take you to your class. Bring her Kayla."

We arrive at the classroom where Sarah used to study, and there is a slight change.

Now there is a cute large playpen's 511jz-sexoL._SL1001_.thumb.jpg.72997dd630539f63c3f3e248cf29bfde.jpgwhere we put Sarah.

Soon the classroom starts to fill with students and everyone considered it their duty to go to the playpen's and tickle Sarah or her chin, or belly, or pat her cheek affectionately, or just cooed with her, like a newborn babygirl.

And Sarah could only look at it all and suck a pacifier.

"Now you have an art lesson according to plan. Only all students will paint portraits. You will paint this baby.." I'm say
I put coloring and crayons for babies in the playpen - “Before the end of the lesson you should color 3 paintings” I didn’t specially remove the gloves from Sarah and this will make coloring more difficult because the crayons will constantly slip out of her hands.

I take a chair and sit down near the playpen.
"Okay, girls, you are free. Come after the lesson and you can take the baby home."

Tif, Ami, and Kayla leave the classroom, waving goodbye to the baby.

The class begins to fill with students and the lesson soon begins.

The guys from time to time throw funny looks at the playpen where Sarah sits and soon begin to work .

It took Sarah at least 20 minutes to complete the first painting for babies.
I looked at the first painted picture of Sarah.
It was Donald Duck walking on the grass.
Due to the fact that crayons were difficult to hold in hands with mittens, her drawing was similar to the drawing of a baby.

Many times her scribbles went beyond the boundaries of the picture and, in general, was inaccurately painted.

But I praised her.

"What a clever girl my baby. She drew the first picture for mommy. I am so proud of you that I should boast of it with all the students

I tear out a page with a picture from a coloring and give it back to Sarah.
"There are 2 more pictures from you." I say, and gently patted the baby on the head.

I signed the picture below: "Baby-Sarah Picture" and attach this picture to the school board. Now all students look at the picture of Sarah and evaluate it, saying that it is "not bad at all for her age."