LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

polytech institute

Hello everyone, I'm looking for the stories of an old yahoo group, where the stories of the politech institute were written.

I understand that the group has been closed for years and that finding these stories is very difficult right now.

Maybe someone has compiled them and wants to share them.

I found this pdf, a long time ago and I share it.

If someone who knows how to search the internet can find these stories, they would be very useful to the community.

the+Politech+shorts.pub.pdf

• Like 1

Dear Destruction6969,

thank you very much for your PDF.

I see no possibility to get stories from an old yahoo groop.

Archive org is not useful for this. 

Last I found the following most informative sentence:

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2019/10/yahoo-is-deleting-all-content-ever-posted-to-yahoo-groups/

Do you see on this basis a tiny chance for your wish? I don't....

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

4 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear Destruction6969,

thank you very much for your PDF.

I see no possibility to get stories from an old yahoo groop.

Archive org is not useful for this. 

Last I found the following most informative sentence:

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2019/10/yahoo-is-deleting-all-content-ever-posted-to-yahoo-groups/

Do you see on this basis a tiny chance for your wish? I don't....

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Good evening, thank you very much for answering.

I already knew that the group was closed for a long time, hence I tried to get those stories through this and other sites.

A user of another forum recommended that I contact Satan_Klaus through his page at selectacorp@mail.com

And I emailed him a couple of days ago. I have not received a reply yet.

If someone has direct contact with him, it would be interesting if they asked for the stories and published them on this website, so that they would not get lost, since they are of very good quality.

If someone is encouraged to send you an email with the purpose of compiling the stories, it would be appreciated, since it is not the same to receive an email from a stranger, than to receive several, asking for the same.

That encourages more.

Thanks for the kindness, attention and time dedicated to the response. A hug.