LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babes In Toyland. Private RP with Snowmom55.

Vivian places the now sleeping Timmy on the changing table and changes his full diaper for a clean one quickly then tucks him back into his crib. Vivian was about to lead Sarah out to the living room when Sarah stopped. 

“What’s wrong sweetheart? I just changed you so I know you’re not going already.” Vivian says 

Sarah looks back at Timmy then to Vivian. “Momm…. Vivian, would you mind if I cuddled with Timmy I think it’ll help him a lot just like when you cuddled me!”

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't long until the special bottle of milk had completely knocked him out, after being changed he was soon put back in his crib a pacifier placed his mouth. When Vivian was about to take Sarah out of her crib the little 8-year-old said she wanted to cuddle with Timmy, Vivian smiled it was a great idea especially waking up with a familiar face.

She picked up Sarah took her to the changing table to change her a lot earlier than she was supposed too, then after putting Fran into a fresh diaper she then laid the little girl next to Timmy who immediately wrapped his sleepy arms around her.

Vivian coved the two up with a fuzzy blanket and put Sarah’s pacifier in her mouth and kissed them both on the forehead before turning off the lights and leaving the room. 

Sarah snuggled up to her new brother and started to fall asleep again. Dreaming of fun colors and baby toys she sucks her pacifier just like her brother who was now sleeping more peacefully.

Vivian went downstairs to plan a welcome dinner for her latest child deciding to get go with a pizza and a chocolate cake with vanilla icing and sprinkles a perfect celebratory dinner for Timmy. Vivian picked up the rotary dial phone dial the number to have a pizza and Cake delivered to her house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a couple of hours to me at slowly woken up feeling a good bit better than he did when he woke up but still he wasn't his as best, when you guys slowly adjusted to the dim light of the room he saw that Sarah had was next to him sleeping peacefully. He know that something was different about her that she seemed bigger, but then he realized what had happened and he then set up examined himself he saw that he was now in 8 year old albeit an 8-year-old in diapers and wearing a onesie.

Sarah felt her brother moving but herself not ready to be up just yet cuddled up to him more and wet her diaper again as she got comfy. She started sucking her pacifier again and the rhythm soothed her back to sleep not realizing it was right in Timmy’s ear. She was fast asleep again before Timmy could move any more. The boy was going to tap Sarah on the shoulder but realized his onesie had mittens on the hands, but this didn’t bother him as much as he thought it would as he was now sucking his pacifier in time with his sister and could help but to snuggle in and sleep until Vivian woke them up for dinner.

It had been a good couple of hours until Vivian had decided to go up and wake her kids not wanting them to sleep all day as it would be hard to get them to bed, she fully walked upstairs and enter the nursery before walking over to Timmy's crib blowing the bars she then gently shook both of her little ones up. Sarah was the first one to wake up, it took Timmy longer due to the effects of the age regression but he was able to wake up.