LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need some good advice

So I thought this might be the best room for this.

I’ve been entertaining the idea of messing, but when I bring it up to mommy she is hard no on the subject. She fully supports me as a little but that is a limit for her, even if I don’t need her involved in cleanup. Has anyone else had this issue?

I love my partner and would never want her to feel uncomfortable with my little, but I’m really curious. What would you do in my situation? Should I press the issue with her? Should I just do it and see what happens? Or just be content that I have a partner who supports me as much as she can? 

thanks in advance for your great ideas. Hugs ?

You are right, not to try and force your partner into something they want no part of. As much as it might thrill you, you might have to face the fact, they are repulsed. 
Have you considered, using a substitute mess in your diaper? Something like oatmeal ? Maybe your partner, would be willing to change you with a non-stinky substitute mess? 

Barring that, you will have to go it alone, if you still want to experience a real mess in your diaper. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the advice. She wants no mess, including substitute. I’ll probably try it sometime when she’s out’ of the house. We have a great relationship, and I will never do anything to damage it.

thanks again bill.

• Like 2

That's great she excepts your little side, so I wouldn't press the issue with messing. It does take a special kind of Mommy/Daddy to change messy diapers. But she might come around where she might want to change messy diapers one of these days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is my advice.  DO NOT JUST DO IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!   VERY BAD IDEA!!  Be glad that she supports you as being a little, but apparently she has a limit to how far she is willing to go.  There has to be a give and take, compromise in any relationship.  You can't demand 90% and allow her 10%.  People often don't realize that and want more and more and push the boundaries.  She gives in a little, and then the other person wants even more.  It's natural to want more and more.  Human nature.  The thing is, you have her support now but if you keep pushing for more when she has made it clear she has her limits, you could lose what you have now.  Messing with her is a "hard no" so don't keep pushing for it.  If you just do it anyway, it's a big slap in her face after she has made it clear she won't tolerate it and not only is it disrespectful, it shows you don't give a damn what she thinks, your going to do what you want anyway with no consideration for her feelings or her side of the story!  She is part of it if you are a couple living together and has a right to her say without you having total disregard.  She is your partner and you have to respect her side and not just do what you want anyway when she has clearly made her point.  

Instead, I would maybe wait for a time when you have the day off work, the house to yourself and she is gone for the day (knowing she won't be coming home early).  Try it then if you must but make sure to totally get rid of the evidence, air out the house and make sure she is not aware at all of the deed.  Bag up the dirty diaper, go to the gas station and while filling your car toss the dirty bagged up diaper in the trash by the gas pumps.  Even that can be risky because you never know if she comes home early, gets sick at work, has an emergency and needs you to come help immediately (while you are sitting in your messy diaper).  Last thing you want is to think you have the house to yourself for the day and have her walk in on you while you are sitting in a dirty diaper stinking up the place.  Maybe if you have to go out of town on business and stay in a hotel that would be a chance to mess a diaper as long as you bag it and toss it so housekeeping doesn't have to deal with it.  Likewise if she has to go out of town for a day or two, that gives you time to have your special messy diaper play.  Be creative if a chance arises when you know she won't be around and you have plenty of time to clean up and air out the house without her being any the wiser.  To those who say that is being deceitful, maybe, but out of sight, out of mind.  That is only if her hard no is because she figures she would be around you when you do the deed and have to see it.  If her attitude is, "no, never at all because while I support you in being little, just the thought that you would ever mess in your diaper is so repulsive and disgusting to me that I would leave and never comeback", that would be a decision you yourself would have to make.  Do you still do it and risk losing her over it if she ever finds out, or do you curb your desires for the sake of the relationship.  Maybe if you think it wouldn't cause any argument (since she already gave you the hard no), bring it up with the idea you would only try it if she was never home (if you haven't already done so in past conversations about messing your diaper).  Be careful if you do or you might get the cold shoulder and very negative reactions.  Those are just my thoughts about it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Here is my advice.  DO NOT JUST DO IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!   VERY BAD IDEA!!  Be glad that she supports you as being a little, but apparently she has a limit to how far she is willing to go.  There has to be a give and take, compromise in any relationship.  You can't demand 90% and allow her 10%.  People often don't realize that and want more and more and push the boundaries.  She gives in a little, and then the other person wants even more.  It's natural to want more and more.  Human nature.  The thing is, you have her support now but if you keep pushing for more when she has made it clear she has her limits, you could lose what you have now.  Messing with her is a "hard no" so don't keep pushing for it.  If you just do it anyway, it's a big slap in her face after she has made it clear she won't tolerate it and not only is it disrespectful, it shows you don't give a damn what she thinks, your going to do what you want anyway with no consideration for her feelings or her side of the story!  She is part of it if you are a couple living together and has a right to her say without you having total disregard.  She is your partner and you have to respect her side and not just do what you want anyway when she has clearly made her point.  

Instead, I would maybe wait for a time when you have the day off work, the house to yourself and she is gone for the day (knowing she won't be coming home early).  Try it then if you must but make sure to totally get rid of the evidence, air out the house and make sure she is not aware at all of the deed.  Bag up the dirty diaper, go to the gas station and while filling your car toss the dirty bagged up diaper in the trash by the gas pumps.  Even that can be risky because you never know if she comes home early, gets sick at work, has an emergency and needs you to come help immediately (while you are sitting in your messy diaper).  Last thing you want is to think you have the house to yourself for the day and have her walk in on you while you are sitting in a dirty diaper stinking up the place.  Maybe if you have to go out of town on business and stay in a hotel that would be a chance to mess a diaper as long as you bag it and toss it so housekeeping doesn't have to deal with it.  Likewise if she has to go out of town for a day or two, that gives you time to have your special messy diaper play.  Be creative if a chance arises when you know she won't be around and you have plenty of time to clean up and air out the house without her being any the wiser.  To those who say that is being deceitful, maybe, but out of sight, out of mind.  That is only if her hard no is because she figures she would be around you when you do the deed and have to see it.  If her attitude is, "no, never at all because while I support you in being little, just the thought that you would ever mess in your diaper is so repulsive and disgusting to me that I would leave and never comeback", that would be a decision you yourself would have to make.  Do you still do it and risk losing her over it if she ever finds out, or do you curb your desires for the sake of the relationship.  Maybe if you think it wouldn't cause any argument (since she already gave you the hard no), bring it up with the idea you would only try it if she was never home (if you haven't already done so in past conversations about messing your diaper).  Be careful if you do or you might get the cold shoulder and very negative reactions.  Those are just my thoughts about it.

Well thought out as always rusty. I’ve already kinda decided to just let it go. She’s too awesome to risk alienating her. I probably should’ve already gotten there on my own, so thanks to everyone for setting me straight

26 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Here is my advice.  DO NOT JUST DO IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!   VERY BAD IDEA!!  Be glad that she supports you as being a little, but apparently she has a limit to how far she is willing to go.  There has to be a give and take, compromise in any relationship.  You can't demand 90% and allow her 10%.  People often don't realize that and want more and more and push the boundaries.  She gives in a little, and then the other person wants even more.  It's natural to want more and more.  Human nature.  The thing is, you have her support now but if you keep pushing for more when she has made it clear she has her limits, you could lose what you have now.  Messing with her is a "hard no" so don't keep pushing for it.  Instead, I would maybe wait for a time when you have the day off work, the house to yourself and she is gone for the day (knowing she won't be coming home early).  Try it then if you must but make sure to totally get rid of the evidence, air out the house and make sure she is not aware at all of the deed.  Bag up the dirty diaper, go to the gas station and while filling your car toss the dirty bagged up diaper in the trash by the gas pumps.  Even that can be risky because you never know if she comes home early, gets sick at work, has an emergency and needs you to come help immediately (while you are sitting in your messy diaper).  Last thing you want is to think you have the house to yourself for the day and have her walk in on you while you are sitting in a dirty diaper stinking up the place.  Maybe if you have to go out of town on business and stay in a hotel that would be a chance to mess a diaper as long as you bag it and toss it so housekeeping doesn't have to deal with it.  Likewise if she has to go out of town for a day or two, that gives you time to have your special messy diaper play.  Be creative if a chance arises when you know she won't be around and you have plenty of time to clean up and air out the house without her being any the wiser.  To those who say that is being deceitful, maybe, but out of sight, out of mind.  That is only if her hard no is because she figures she would be around you when you do the deed and have to see it.  If her attitude is, "no, never at all because while I support you in being little, just the thought that you would ever mess in your diaper is so repulsive and disgusting to me that I would leave and never comeback", that would be a decision you yourself would have to make.  Do you still do it and risk losing her over it if she ever finds out, or do you curb your desires for the sake of the relationship.  Maybe if you think it wouldn't cause any argument (since she already gave you the hard no), bring it up with the idea you would only try it if she was never home (if you haven't already done so in past conversations about messing your diaper).  Be careful if you do or you might get the cold shoulder and very negative reactions.  Those are just my thoughts about it.

I agree, But one warning if he really has a passion to do certain pleasures, sneaking around to do them can and (if they are together enough yrs), will catch up and she will find out. I am speaking from experience . I have been married over 25 yrs, and I kept my fetishes from my wife for around 15 yrs. 

I started feeling that she knew that I was cheating. ( enjoying sexual diapers, without her ) I was doing my pleasures mostly when I got home from work. She worked an hr and a half later than me. It really started to work one my mind making me feel like I was cheating on her. I did the stupid thing and told her about my fetish's( she knew something was up, her imagination was worse than what I was doing)  and we are still married, because she is a wonderful woman. But there are daily moments that are rough. She is accepting somewhat of my diapers to a point But it took a lot of yrs, and give and take. Most of the give was on her side. She had to give up sex, because of cancer, 10 yrs ago, so that meant so did I, and I think she feels guilty about it, and that has lessened the problems with her accepting my diaper fetish's . Love can be more important than sexual relations , But it won't make it any easier. And now age has made it so that I have needed diapers for a part of those yrs for what I call old man dribbles.

• Like 2

Be thankful for the support you have and respect her limits.   To fulfill your thought of messing your diaper; do it when she is not home, clean up, dispose of the soiled diaper, and air out before she gets home.  If she suspects that you pooped your diaper while she was out, be honest with her and tell her that you messed your diaper in her absence to respect her limits, and then thank her and be 

grateful for what she does accept.

• Like 1

Pooh you're a sweet guy and I know you from chat. Respect her wishes sweetie believe me. If you want to try the pooping so badly, wait till shes going to be gone a few hours and enjoy yourself. Air the place out and have the thrill of a lifetime. Never force it on her. She already indulges you. Be happy with what you have now. Sweetie we never know what the future has in store for us. What if one day you come home and she tells you to poop your diaper ? Things have a way of happening that we cannot control. Be patient and love your partner with all your heart.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

@PoohBearBB

I would agree with all of the advice posted:  DON'T simply do it and see what happens.  You have a unique situation that she accepts your little side:  If she ALLOWS you to indulge and enjoy it, and partake in it, the WORST thing you can do is to poop yourself and in front of your wife, because she does NOT want the mess.  I agree with @Evelyn Dellcerro  If you want to poop yourself, prepare to do that on a day when she will NOT be home, and then air out the house, and clean up the mess yourself.  That way, she is not involved in it, and cannot get upset because she did not see it, have to deal with it, or be upset because you did it OUTSIDE of her presence.  NEVER force anything on her.  Give it time, and see what happens, as long as she is indulging you, you dare not push the envelope for now:  Eventually as Evelyn Says, she may or may not allow you to go further, but enjoy what you have now, and DREAM for what may come in the future :)

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 1