LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told my significant other - Now what?

I've been with my partner for almost three years, and they really want us to move in together. I've been hesitant up until now, because I hadn't disclosed my kink, and I was worried that we'd move in together, they would discover what I was into, and my life would blow up. 

These past few weeks, my partner tried really hard to get me to have the conversation with them. They did a lot of research into kinks, and started listing off the ones they knew of. Honestly, they must have done a SERIOUS deep dive, because there was stuff I'd never even heard of, and I know of A LOT of kinks. They landed on "the baby thing," which they said "seemed weird at first, but I guess I could kinda get it, too." 

I asked which kink my partner thought I might have, and they shrugged. "None of them really stuck out to me as you, but I guess I thought, like, the baby one COULD be it."

So, I just admitted it. And honestly, it went better than I thought it would. My partner said there's nothing wrong with it, they could understand it, etc. Of course, I'm a little worried they're just saying whatever they think will make me happy so we can move our relationship forward. They want to have more discussions about the specifics of my kink, so I sent them some links to articles, videos, and podcasts.

I've never imagined showing my little side to anyone, let alone engage in any "play." It's always been a private thing. I'm also worried that "accepting" in the abstract sense is extremely different from seeing a grown-ass adult wearing a babyish diaper/baby clothes sucking on a pacifier. I just need advice - exactly how do I proceed from here? 

This is just my humble opinion but Id say you have 2 choices, either hold off and let your partner adsord the information you have provided and see where that goes, OR start being yourself and stop hiding your little self and diapers. 

Only you know your partner best and its up to you to chose your next step.

I agree with iluvmydiapers I have a concern you said They several times, if you are moving in with several guys there is more of a concern. I know with int prices now a days sharing a place is much cheaper. If that's the case, the room mates would be more of my concern 

But if your partner loves you and is understanding and you both respect each others needs then move forward just keep the caution sign handy, have a Safe word, that you both agree on and when one of you go too far you use it. Then discuss it and find a way to have a happy ending.

Only you know your situation and relationship so any advice should be absorbed and used to fit your situation.

I would say you need to be patient as this can be overwhelming and not just for your partner.  It will change your relationship (hopefully for the better), so that can take some adjustment.

Take it slow, don't force it and answer any and all questions your partner has honestly.  If they aren't comfortable with any aspect, respect that and see if it changes the future for you.

Good luck.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Pe@nut said:

Only you know your situation and relationship so any advice should be absorbed and used to fit your situation.

I would say you need to be patient as this can be overwhelming and not just for your partner.  It will change your relationship (hopefully for the better), so that can take some adjustment.

Take it slow, don't force it and answer any and all questions your partner has honestly.  If they aren't comfortable with any aspect, respect that and see if it changes the future for you.

Good luck.

I agree whole heartedly your smart by talking about it now, I was not so smart, I was the one that thought I could hide, and or do without it, and after we were married 15 yrs I ended up telling my wife, its kind of like cheating on your partner. So its been 10 yrs of slow go, with all kinds of hurdles. But we are still together, we Love each other , and that's really the most important thing of all.