LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Struggling with loneliness and depression

I have struggled with depression since my teens. Lately, I find myself struggling to keep it at bay despite being on two different anti-depressants, speaking with a therapist, and working my way through rehab. Over the past few weeks, I have felt the depression creeping its way back in as I am dealing with a feeling of deep loneliness. I have friends and family, but it's not enough. I desire companionship, a confidant, a best friend and lover. Who doesn't?

These past three years have been rough where the depression is concerned. I divorced three years ago and had a few other life changing events all of which has made me question life, myself, even my spirituality. I feel like everything around me has burned to the ground and I'm left standing in the ashes wondering where do I go from here? I have been so low before that it resulted in two nervous breakdowns, and even suicidal ideation (I'm fine now).

I'm ever the optimist  though. I try to keep my chin up, move forward, stay sober, and take care of business. I have plans and goals. I am working towards obtaining my Class A CDL. I hope to put in a few years of long haul, then look for something local. Still, I'm very lonely.

I just wanted to share how I was feeling today. Talking about it tends to help.

Youre doing all the right things . And youe  well aware  of  youre  problems (and thats HUGE  step in the right direction )   the best advice i can give is KEEP fighting   .sooner or later   this will  get better .  and above all DONT give up . 

And if you ever  need to talk  my pm here is  right there  and were of course  here  as well  so yes  you might be alone  on reel life (at the  moment  )  but youre not alone all together 

Needles to say drinking will NOT help ,same if you ever consider other things like drugs . All they will do is  yes  give you a very short relief but the price you pay for this  is  a  100 times  worce  backlog of said feeling you tried to get rid of so please DONT. same with suicide  its NOT will not ever   has  not ever  been the right  choice trust me on this.                

It sounds that you have been thru alot, and my prayers and thoughts are with you. Family and friends are great and you need them in your life. You need to follow your goals in life, and keep your chin up and move forward. Suicide and alcohol is not the way out, and I'm glad you didn't choose that path. 

I think you should go thru with your dreams of getting your CDL. My wife's uncle is a truck driver and he does make a good living. He drove over the road for 5 yrs, and now has a local job with weekends off. He has some long days but he loves it.