LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have a dream of a large stash of diapers. Want to see? come on in and take a look.

Here are my dream stash.  I do not have that many now but I do want them.

2 cases of the following

ABU
PeekABU
Simple
Little Pawz
Space
SDK
Cushie
DinoRawz

Rearz
Princess
Safar
Rebel
Violet Seduction
Dinosaur

Tykables
Galactic
Overnights

MegaMax 
White 
Blue
Pink

I've had a dream where my mom told me to put my diapers away. First there is one, then two, then half a bag, then a full bag, then a case, and on and on. I fill my bedroom and two closets full of diapers before I wake up. The whole time I am waddling back an forth in a very wet diaper.

15 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I've had a dream where my mom told me to put my diapers away. First there is one, then two, then half a bag, then a full bag, then a case, and on and on. I fill my bedroom and two closets full of diapers before I wake up. The whole time I am waddling back an forth in a very wet diaper.

Nice!

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a pretty big stash, but not 2 cases of "everything" big.  I rarely ever order more than 1 case of any type unless I'm getting a deal.  Like when ABU had their misprint Simple XL (said large, not XL), so it was about 15% cheaper - SOLD! And when Bambino did their 20% off sale to launch the new web site - SOLD!  Or when Northshore ran a 50% no limit sale back in 2018 (still waiting for another one to come around -- but I think they probably got hammered on that) -- SOLD AGAIN!   Or, when I found original Crinklz "cheap" --- $50/case, but shipping was almost the same as the case (they came from Germany of course), so I bought 3 cases. 

ABU Little Paws
ABU Simple
ABU Simple Ultra
ABU Super Dry Kids
ABU Kiddo
ABU PeekABU
ABU DinoRawrz
Bambino Bianco
Bambino Teddy
Bambino Bellisimo
Bambino Bellisimo V2
Bambino Cloudee
Crinklz v1
Crinklz v2
Crinklz Astronaut
BetterDry BetterDry
DC Idyl 2017
Fabine Teddy Max
Confidry Dry 24/7
Rearz Safari
Rearz Inspire+
Rearz Lil Squirts Splash
Rearz Inspire Select
Tena Slip Maxi
Tykables Overnights
Northshore Megamax

On 10/5/2020 at 6:03 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

I've got a pretty big stash, but not 2 cases of "everything" big.  I rarely ever order more than 1 case of any type unless I'm getting a deal.  Like when ABU had their misprint Simple XL (said large, not XL), so it was about 15% cheaper - SOLD! And when Bambino did their 20% off sale to launch the new web site - SOLD!  Or when Northshore ran a 50% no limit sale back in 2018 (still waiting for another one to come around -- but I think they probably got hammered on that) -- SOLD AGAIN!   Or, when I found original Crinklz "cheap" --- $50/case, but shipping was almost the same as the case (they came from Germany of course), so I bought 3 cases. 

ABU Little Paws
ABU Simple
ABU Simple Ultra
ABU Super Dry Kids
ABU Kiddo
ABU PeekABU
ABU DinoRawrz
Bambino Bianco
Bambino Teddy
Bambino Bellisimo
Bambino Bellisimo V2
Bambino Cloudee
Crinklz v1
Crinklz v2
Crinklz Astronaut
BetterDry BetterDry
DC Idyl 2017
Fabine Teddy Max
Confidry Dry 24/7
Rearz Safari
Rearz Inspire+
Rearz Lil Squirts Splash
Rearz Inspire Select
Tena Slip Maxi
Tykables Overnights
Northshore Megamax

That is a nice stash. There are a few of them I would like to have on hand then there are a lot of them I would not buy.  And I am really debating if I am ever going to buy Tykables again.  They are just to expensive.

I sure do want to buy those Megamax Blue though

22 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

That is a nice stash. There are a few of them I would like to have on hand then there are a lot of them I would not buy.  And I am really debating if I am ever going to buy Tykables again.  They are just to expensive.

I sure do want to buy those Megamax Blue though

The Tykables I have are the original overnights (in XL, which until the new Camelots is the only one they've had in XL that I can recall).  They're physically identical to the My Diaper brand that I had also tried out around the same time (the "Animal" print).   I too agree that Tykables is a bit on the expensive side -- so were the Fabines - but I'll likely still buy some before they disappear just to have some around.  They'd be for "special occasions", so a 1/2 case could last me quite some time.