LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babydoll (Complete!)

Hiya kids.  This is a new one from Sophie - i.e. no colors.  It also is totally fictional and not at all based on anything in real life! ?  On an entirely unrelated note, check out my ABDL podcast I run with my kink-sister: The Usual Bet

PDF and ePub are available on our Patreon: www.patreon.com/sophieandpudding

-------------------

Premise: Lucy and Mira are left home alone while their Mommy goes away for the weekend.  Though Lucy is left in charge of her little sister, Mira isn’t the type to give up easily.  As the girls begin a new game, will Lucy prevail as Mira’s big sister, or will Mira prove to Lucy that there are things smaller than little girls?

Disclaimers: diapers, wet, messy

-------------------

Babydoll
By Sophie

Chapter One

“I hate leaving you both alone for this long,” Mommy said with a pout, drawing her purse over her shoulder.  She had to go to a weekend conference and wouldn’t be home until Sunday.

“You really don’t have to worry,” I laughed. “We aren’t actual babies.”

Though from the look of things, she really couldn’t tell.  Mira and I were sitting side by side on the sofa, dressed in nighties with pacifiers clipped to the collars.  We shared a midnight blue blanket and the Netflix was paused on the third episode of Hilda.  Of course, Mira was the only one in a diaper.

“I know, but I’m still going to miss you.” Mommy sighed before continuing: “Lucy, you’re in charge.  Bedtime at midnight.  Brush your teeth.”

“I know, I know!” I whined.

“Mira, make sure your sister eats breakfast and takes her medicine.”

“Okay,” Mira said with a smile.  I rolled my eyes.

“I can do all that stuff myself,” I told them.

“It never hurts to have some extra help.” She came over and kissed me once on the forehead, then once on Mira’s.  A warm feeling filled my chest and I melted into the sofa.  I glanced at my sister as she did the same.

Mommy took her luggage to the car and gave us a final wave before pulling out of the driveway.  We closed the door and went back to the sofa to finish our episode.

Truth be told, Mira and I got along fine without Mommy around; we had been friends long before she came into the picture.  We met online, like so many Littles do, and bonded over a mutual appreciation of old movies.  Sometimes we would start a movie at the same time and talk about it while we watched it.

Back then I had a boyfriend.  He didn’t know about the ‘wanting to be a little girl’ thing, and I was always too afraid to bring it up.  Hell, I was too scared to even buy diapers in case he found them.  Mira - on the other hand - would post pictures of herself in onesies and diapers on Twitter.  Lucky brat.

Days turned to weeks turned to months, and my boyfriend and I broke up.  It didn’t have anything to do with Little stuff, not directly at least.  Our sex life was sort of down-in-the-dumps, and he sought pleasure elsewhere.  To be honest, I’m almost glad he did.  Him cheating on me gave me a good excuse to end things.  I hadn’t been happy with him for a long time.

Unfortunately, I was staying at his apartment.  Fortunately, I had a friend who needed a roommate: Mira.  She lived a few states over, so I packed my bags into my mini coup and left all my furniture behind.

Mira and I always joked online that we were basically sisters, as Littles would often do.  We didn’t realize how true it was until we met in person.  We spent days on her couch watching movies and TV shows.  We played video games all night together.  We went to restaurants and ordered the same food.  She helped me find a therapist and I helped her learn guitar.  Sometimes we would fight and yell and hurt each other, but we always came back in tears to fix it.

Best of all, Mira and I were about the same size.  I was a little taller - and one year older! - but her clothes fit me fine.  So did her diapers.  Suddenly, I was engrossed in a world for which I had longed for years.  I had never felt such a sense of belonging before.

Mommy came a few years later, after I’d graduated college.  She and Mira had met online, but not on a diaper site.  On a dating site.  I was jealous, at first.  Suddenly, I had to compete with this other girl for Mira’s attention!  For a moment, I thought I could be gay if it meant keeping Mira all for myself, but I knew where I was meant to be; not in her bed, but next door to it.

When Mira asked me if she should tell Mommy about the diaper stuff, I was adamant:

“No way!  Not if you want to keep dating her!”

“But it’s a big part of my life, Lucy.  It’s a part of who I am.”

“She isn’t going to understand that.” 

Maybe I should have supported Mira more; if Mommy didn’t like it, then I could have Mira to myself again.  But what if she did?  What if I had to share this special part of our relationship with a total stranger?  I felt sick.

Despite my warnings, Mira told Mommy.  They went better than I expected, but it wasn’t perfect.  It started out with Little Girl stuff: “I like to dress in cute clothes” and “I like to be called cute names”.  Then it turned to: “I like sippy cups” and “I like pacifiers”.  Which turned to “I like wearing diapers” which turned to “I like using diapers” which turned to “I want to call you Mommy”.

For a long time, I resisted.  I didn’t tell Mommy that I had the same feelings as Mira.  I didn’t tell her that I was a little girl too, and that Mira was my sister.  I didn’t tell her that Mira and I shared clothes and we wore diapers together.  But as time went on, it became more and more apparent that the barrier between Mira and me wasn’t because of Mommy: it was because of me.

I sat down alone with Mommy for the first time and told her everything.  The things I liked.  The ways I felt.  Mira was the first person in my life to really understand me, and I was scared of losing her.  I wrapped myself in a hug and cried, and Mommy held me.

She said: “If you’re sisters, then I’m your Mommy too, aren’t I?  Mira is my only girlfriend, but I don’t see why I can’t have two Littles.”

We ran things by Mira, and she was more than happy to try it.  She was actually more excited than I was!  Honestly, the whole thing felt weird to me.  For a few months they continued to feel weird, but less and less every day.  Then one day it wasn’t weird at all.

I sat by my sister on the sofa and pulled the blue blanket over us again.  Even without Mommy here, we were going to have a great weekend.  Mira and I would have our own kind of fun.

-------------------

Thank you for reading! ^_^  Like, comment, and check us out on our Patreon!

• Like 11
23 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Thank you for answering, I am looking forward to this.  I hope Pudding is OK.

I'm sure Pudding is fine.  Sometimes Sophie writes stuff on her own (like Exchanged, for example)

11 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Sorry WBDaddy go back and look up Exchanged Sophie did not write it BabySofia did.

My bad, little interpolation there.  But Sophie has done some solo work. 

17 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Thank you for answering, I am looking forward to this.  I hope Pudding is OK.

Pudding is great! This is just something Sophie wrote by herself. Cuz she wants to be a dolly. And a baby. A babydoll, if you will.

2 hours ago, harrycrosby said:

Pudding is great! This is just something Sophie wrote by herself. Cuz she wants to be a dolly. And a baby. A babydoll, if you will.

? I am a grown adult lady who is in control of her own life!!  Baby???? Doll??/? meee??? nooooo..

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Yes I know that, I have a feeling she wants Pudding to be her mommy

Pudding's too much of a baby to be in charge of me! ^_~

6 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Don’t panic - it says Chapter 1 at the top!

Yes, chapter 2 today!

7 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I'm sure she has I just don't remember reading anything with Pudding,s input even though Sophie was the only name listed

Anything with only my name on it is Sophie only.  Such as... Abby, Bits of Molly, Week Less Ordinary, Magical Place, Madison's Code, Something Familiar, Maidens of Fate, and Princess Rites. ^_^ (See my signature for all our stories!)

44 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

? I am a grown adult lady who is in control of her own life!!  Baby???? Doll??/? meee??? nooooo..

Pudding's too much of a baby to be in charge of me! ^_~

Yes, chapter 2 today!

Anything with only my name on it is Sophie only.  Such as... Abby, Bits of Molly, Week Less Ordinary, Magical Place, Madison's Code, Something Familiar, Maidens of Fate, and Princess Rites. ^_^ (See my signature for all our stories!)

I am sorry, but I don't remember any of them, either they were before I discovered your writing or on another forum.  But the last one I read with Maise on the island only listed you in the title but Pudding was totally writing parts of it.  By the way I really loved the ending.? 

Chapter Two

Mira and I ordered pizza and made it through a few more episodes of Hilda.  I paused the show when Mira had to text: make sure Mommy got to the airport, make sure Mommy made her flight, et cetera.  Daylight faded away and the moon joined our Netflix binge.

Two episodes before the end of the show, Mira kicked off the blanket and stood up.  She was wearing a mint green onesie with flowers, pulled tight around her chest and up between her legs.  I could see every curve of her body and every crease of the diaper around her hips.  It’s no wonder she was so popular online.

“Where are you going?” I asked innocently.

“I’ll be right back,” she said quickly, avoiding the question.  She hoped I wouldn’t notice, but I certainly did.

“Right back from where?”

She turned to me and put her hands on her hips.  A slight crinkle echoed through the quiet room.  Her bottom lip stuck out in a pout and she looked at me with a mix of annoyance and anxiety.  After a moment, when it was clear that my question wasn’t rhetorical, she let out a sigh and answered:

“The bathroom…”

“But you’re wearing your bathroom,” I said brightly.  Part of the game was to act like all this was normal, which meant not smiling.  But gosh, with that look on her face… it was hard to play it cool.

“I can use the toilet,” she said back, balling her hands at her sides.  Her huffiness jumped a few notches.  Usually this was a slower burn… why was she so eager?

“Mommy put you in that diaper.  If I let you change, she’ll be upset.” Bringing up Mommy was a surefire way to win the argument.

“She would understand,” Mira said quietly.  

Interesting.  There was only one good reason Mommy would let us out of diapers this soon after a change: she didn’t like messy diapers.  Who could blame her, really?  Not even Mira and I were huge fans of it.  But messing could be fun, if you had the right incentive.

“Sorry sis,” I shrugged. “Little girls use their diapers.  No excuses.”

She gave me a sharp look, reading my expression.  I knew what she needed to do.  She knew that I knew.  But she still needed permission; Mommy left me in charge.

“I’m not a little girl,” she ventured.

“If you’re a big girl, you can hold it until the end of our show.”

Her eyes locked with mine.  Could she hold it?  Was I barking up the wrong tree with this agreement?

“Fine,” she said, and sat back down on the sofa.

I played the next episode, but her discomfort was obvious.  She breathed awkwardly and shuffled in place.  Then - somewhere near the end of the episode - she turned took the remote and paused the show.

“Okay, I’m not a big girl!  Please, can I use the bathroom?  Please?”  Her stubbornness had crumbled into begging.

“You’re not a big girl?” I repeated back to her.

“No…”

“Then what are you?” She whimpered and bit her lip.  She didn’t want to say it, but she had to.  If she didn’t, I wouldn’t give her permission.

“I’m a little girl…”

I waited expectantly.  We both knew that wasn’t enough.  With a loud sigh, she tried again.

“I’m a little girl and you’re my big sister and you’re in charge and I’ll put a new diaper on after and I’ll be good all night, please…”

I nodded and patted her on the top of the head, ruffling her hair.  Then I took the remote from her.

“Let’s finish the episode first.  We only have a few minutes left.”

No surprise, Mira agreed.  Anyone could hold it for a few extra minutes, even a little girl like her.  But when the credits rolled and she got up from the couch again, I was ready.

“Where do you think you’re going?” I asked.

“What?” She paused, a few steps away from the couch, and turned to me. “The… the bathroom?”

“Little girls don’t use the bathroom.” 

Her face went red with equal parts embarrassment and frustration. “You said I could!”

“No I didn’t,” I told her matter-of-factly.  As her mind raced to recall my exact words, I dealt another blow. “You said that you were a little girl, remember?  You told me you weren’t a big girl.  If you could have held it like a big girl, then you could use the bathroom.”

“I… that’s…” She shook her head, trying to wrap her head around the corner she trapped herself in.  To her, there was only one way out: we had one episode left.  “Then I’ll wait.  I’ll finish the show.” 

“But you already admitted you aren’t a big girl,” I countered. “You said it yourself.  So even if you could hold it, it doesn’t matter, now does it?”

I watched her mind whirl.  Counter arguments.  Loopholes.  Then I watched her realize that there weren’t any.  The only thing she could do now was…

“Lucy, please…”

“I’ll allow you some privacy,” I said kindly. “Go to the kitchen and come back when you’re done.  If you’re a good girl, I’ll let you shower afterward.”

She looked at me in defeat.  For a moment, she stood there, trying to find another way out.  But if she fought back, she would give up her shower, and Mira hated being stinky.  Finally, she nodded and turned away, waddling into the kitchen and crinkling with every step.

I waited patiently, jumping through a few different Netflix shows.  I wondered if Mommy would find out.  She didn’t like messy diapers, but she loved teasing us.  If Mira did something so embarrassing, she would want to know.  Actually, it was almost cruel to keep this from her!  So I decided when Mira was in the shower, I’d tell Mommy what happened.

A few minutes later, my sister appeared in the doorway.  Her cheeks were burning red and she couldn’t make eye contact with me.  Oh, she was so cute!

“Come here, sis.” I put out my hand and she waddled over to me.  When she was only a few feet away, I could smell her.  It was faint, but undeniable.  With a swift motion, I pulled her onto my lap and sat her mushy bottom on my thighs.  She shivered in place and whimpered.

“Awww, my poor stinky little sis… so much for being a big girl, huh?”

She opened her mouth to talk back, but the words were stuck in her throat.  She was so embarrassed, so diminished, that she couldn’t even fight back.

“That’s okay, sweetie.  Your big sis is here to take care of you.  Even if you’re just a smelly baby girl, I’ll love you anyway.” I ran my fingers through her hair and bounced her softly on my knee.  I knew all her buttons; how to push her into the furthest depths of little space. “Can you thank me?”

“Th-thank you…” Her voice was so quiet, so meek.  It barely sounded like her.  Knowing I could make her feel so small was such a wonderful feeling.  I could do something most people couldn’t, and I was actually pretty good at it!  I knew I was special, in moments like this.  I knew I mattered, at least a little.

I stood Mira on her feet and made her look at me, tilting her chin with my fingers.  Her eyes were full of wonder and embarrassment.  A weird combination, but it worked for her.

“You’re such a good girl, Mimi,” I said happily, using a nickname only Mommy used for her. “Go get changed and put on a new diaper, okay?  I think this weekend you’ll be in them full time.”

Without complaining, my little sister nodded her head and waddled upstairs, leaving me with a feeling of accomplishment and the lingering scent of what she’d done.

-------------------

Thank you for reading! ^_^  Like, comment, and check us out on our Patreon!

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Babydoll (Chapter 2)
On 9/19/2020 at 6:46 PM, zamm21 said:

Oh my gosh, I'm loving this. I've become a big fan of the podcast, and I'm totally hearing you and Chloe in these voices! So dang cute!

You made me actually login so I could comment!

AHH I'm flattered!!  I'm so glad you're liking the padcast ❤️ 

Actually a lot of the stuff in Ch. 2 is word for word things Chloe and I have said to each other.  It's fun to have some real life experiences because it makes my stories feel more true. ^_^  I actually try to include a lot of real-life TV shows and stuff in this story so it feels very realistic.

Chapter Three

Mira said something, but I wasn’t listening.  My dreams were pulling me back to sleep.  Then I felt a poke in my side.  The sun was out, gently finding its way through my blinds.  I rolled over and looked up at my blurry sister.  She said something else and I tried to wake up a little bit.

“Hm?”

“Cuddle?” she said in a quiet voice.  I nodded and faced away.  I felt the bed sink just a little bit as she crawled on top.  The blankets shifted, her diaper crinkled, and then she put her arm around me, pulling me close.

She was warm and soft.  Then I fell asleep again.

“Lucy?”

“Mmmm…”

I could feel Mira’s arm under my pillow.  I could feel her fingertips on my bare stomach, just beneath my shirt.  Instinctively, I rolled over again.  I always did that: rolled over when someone woke me up.  But as I tried to put my arm around Mira, she pushed on my hip and helped me onto my back.  Then she said something quietly, a few soft sounds, and I drifted off once again.

“Lucy?”

“Mmmmmmm…”

I didn’t know how long I’d been asleep.  A second?  An hour?  I tried to roll over again, but Mira’s leg was over top of mine.  I wiggled and fussed, but it didn’t take long for me to give up.  I was just about to drift off again when…

“Lucy.” Mira’s voice was louder, so I opened my eyes.  

Fighting through the sleepiness, I looked up at my sister.  She was hovering over me, lying on one of my arms and one of her arms beneath my pillow.  Almost cradling me.  A strange feeling washed over me, like something from a dream.  Why was she calling me?

“Yeah..?”

“Nothing,” she said with a smile.  Her free hand reached up and touched my cheek, her fingertips soft on my skin.  Then her palm.  I leaned into it without thinking, my eyes fluttering closed.  She said something else.  Something about ‘cute’ or something.  I felt like I was melting…

“Lucy?”

Had I drifted off to sleep again?  I looked up at her, but I felt different.  Warmer.  Fuzzier.  Like a tingling had taken residence in my chest.  I exhaled and tried to think of something to say.

“What do you think, hm?” Mira asked me.  I closed my eyes tight and tried to open them again, but her fingers were playing with my hair, twirling it around and around.  Around and around and around… I felt the tingling spreading.

“Huh…?”

“I asked what you think,” Mira repeated, playing with my hair, speaking in a near-whisper.  Quiet sounds, keeping me halfway between a dream and reality.  I had no idea what she was talking about.

“About what?”

Then I felt her thumb touch my bottom lip.  My mouth opened on instinct.  Something about babies and feeding and blah blah blah.  Totally normal reaction.  But the way it made my heart flutter was another story entirely.  Normal for me, but not normal for someone else.  The bed felt like a cloud and my sister felt like a blanket.

“Do you remember last night?” Mira asked me. “When you told me I was going to be in diapers all weekend?”

“Mmhmm…” I remembered.  She filled her diaper in the kitchen and I bounced her on my lap.  Yeah, it was hard to forget.  But those memories seemed so far away.  I tried to brush Mira’s hand away from my mouth, but my bones felt heavy.  I barely touched her before she guided my hand back to the sheets.

“Well, I think if I’m going to be a little girl, then you can be my dolly.  What do you think?”

Dolly?  I opened my eyes again and looked up at my sister.  Blurry.  Hard to focus.  I licked my lips, but my tongue touched her thumb.  She started to move her thumb across my bottom lip, then my top lip.  My head filled with static.

“I…”

“No no,” Mira said quietly, circling my lips with her thumb, speaking in that ever-so-soft tone. “No big girl thoughts.  No thoughts at all.  Dollies don’t think.  Shh… that’s a good girl.”

So that was her game?  She was trying to play me.  I shook my head and tried to sit up, but she was lying on my arm.  I tried to push her away, but my body felt like lead.  I tried to say something snarky, something to push her down into her little space, but my head was muddled.

“See, it’s not so bad,” Mira said with a smile. “A few soft words, a few tender touches, and you melt into a tiny little puddle on the bed.”

“Mira, I—” Finally, Mira slid her thumb into my mouth.  Without a second thought, I started to suck on it.  What else was I supposed to do?  It was right there, and I wanted to suck so badly.  But her thumb effectively silenced me.

“Good girl,” Mira praised me. “Suck on my thumb like a little baby, a teeny tiny melty little girl who needs her sister to take care of her.  Right?  Right.  And without your glasses, I bet you can’t focus either, hm?”

My… glasses… I tried to turn my head to the nightstand, so I could find them, but Mira tilted my eyes to look at hers.  With her thumb in my mouth, she could move my head however she wanted.

“Remember last night?” Mira said again. “Remember when I said I was a little girl - under duress - and you wouldn’t let me use the potty?  But I was a good sport, right?  You outplayed me and I didn’t break the rules.”

I felt my head nod.  Did she help me nod, or did I nod in response?  Her eyes were so bright with possibility, and her thumb in my mouth made me feel smaller and smaller.

“So if I outplay you,” Mira continued, “then you have to be a good sport too.  Right?”

Again, I nodded.  I wasn’t thinking.  I wasn’t listening clearly enough.  I couldn’t pay attention.  I couldn’t make these decisions.  Maybe Mira should…

“This weekend I’m a little girl, and I’ll be in diapers the whole time.  But until Mommy gets home, you’re my dolly.”

I nodded.  I felt her hand move.  She was guiding me.  She was causing me to nod.  I had to shake my head.  I had to stop her somehow.

“Do you know what that means?”

I shook my head.  Ha, I did it!  Right?  Or did she…

“It means I dress you.  It means I feed you.  It means you’re the baby of a baby.  Do you understand?”

I nodded.

“You can’t move on your own.  You can’t speak if I put a pacifier in your mouth.  You can’t take anything out or take anything off without me doing it for you.  You’ll follow these rules for two days, until Mommy gets home.  Nod if you agree.”

I shook my head.  Or, I wanted to.  I wanted to argue.  I’m the big sister!  I’m in charge of her; Mommy put me in charge!  But I felt so weak beneath her, so small beside her.  She was so sure, so decided.  Why was she so confident?  Was she right?  Could she be wrong?  In my haze of tingling warmth and fuzzy clouds, I felt her thumb tilt my lips upward.  Then downward.  I nodded my head in agreement.

Then she pulled her thumb out of my mouth and I was left immobile on the bed.  I was wide awake, but I still felt like I was dreaming.  Like none of these feelings could possibly be real.  Like I was just a tiny little baby girl, and Mira wasn’t as little as I thought.

-------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Babydoll (Chapter 3)

Chapter Four

I watched with blurry vision as my little sister got out of my bed.  The plastic of her diaper caught the morning light.  Heavy.  Thick.  Even without my glasses, I could tell she was wet.  Maybe I could turn the tables.  Maybe I could say something…

“Do… um…” Deep breath.  Focus, Lucy!  Think, think, think. “Do you need a change?  If you ask your big sister…” Even to myself, my voice sounded so far away.

“Oh yeah,” Mira said with unwavering confidence. “My diaper is very wet.  And I still outplayed you.  How does that feel, hm?  To be outplayed by such a little girl?  What does that make you?”

All the wind left my sails.  A part of me - a deep internal voice - knew that Mira’s words were damning.  She was a grown woman wearing a wet diaper, and she still got the best of me.  If she’s my little sister, how could I let that happen?  Maybe I’m not the big sister.  Maybe I’m smaller than her.  I tried to shake the thought away, but my heart had sunk so deeply into the sparkling pink water of little space that I couldn’t see it at the bottom.

I watched with full awareness as Mira went to my closet and opened the door.  I could stop her.  I could stand up, take her to her room, and change her into a dry diaper.  I could tease her for being fussy because she was wet.  I could roll my eyes and brush it off.  Nothing was stopping me.  Nothing but my own little space.  Nothing but that heavy, deep, pink sparkling water.  If only I could swim to the top, everything would go back to normal.  But somehow, knowing I had the power to stop her and still couldn’t made it so much harder to try.

“You really are quiet, Lucy,” Mira said brightly, holding a stack of pink diapers in her hands.  She set them at the foot of the bed and unfolded a changing pad. “This might be the littlest I’ve seen you in months.  Are you okay in there?  Lost in your own little world?”

For the first time, I felt a blush on my cheeks.  Heat.  Embarrassment.  I opened my mouth to say something, but the words were trapped underwater.  The bubbles never made it to the surface.

“That’s okay, Lucydoll,” Mira chimed. “I’ll protect you, like I do with all my other toys.  No need to think or talk or anything.  Now let’s see…”

Mira took my blanket off me and tossed it in the corner of the room, right next to my large stuffed teddy bear.  Then a flash of possibility spread across Mira’s face.  She went over to the corner and picked up the teddy bear, bringing it back to the bed.

“Look here,” Mira cooed at me, holding the bear up for me to see. “Honey wants to play too!”

Honey was almost as big as I was, and she was magnificent at making me feel small.  Sometimes she was too big to sleep with - because she took up too much space on my bed - but other times she made for a wonderful cuddle partner.  I would talk to her when I couldn’t sleep.  I would hold her tight when I felt little.  I would even fantasize that we were together in a crib, with people looking down on us.  She was a good Mira substitute when Mira was doing grown-up things.

“Let’s see,” Mira said more to herself than to me. “Are you on the same level as Honey?”

The thought that Honey wasn’t my stuffed animal, but my equal, was mortifying.  I felt a new wave of embarrassment fill my chest.

“No, no.  Honey has been your dolly for years - she’s had so much practice.  No, you’re brand new, Lucy.  So you need to start below Honey.”

I stared incredulously at my sister.  She… she was saying my stuffed animal was above me?  No way!  Nuh uh!  I tried to shake my head and sit up, but my body still felt so heavy.  My brain kept getting in the way.  You let yourself get outplayed by a girl in a wet diaper, it reminded me.  You are Mira’s dolly now.

“No need to fuss,” Mira warned me, seeing the embarrassment on my face. “I’m sure with some practice you can work your way back up to baby girl.  Until then, well…”

Mira took a moment to think.

“If you’re in a diaper,” Mira told me, “then Honey would probably wear one too.  You know, to make you feel better.  But you’re not on Honey’s level yet, so you’ll have to wear two diapers.”

This wasn’t happening.  It couldn’t be happening!  I should be able to stop her.  Tease her.  Say something.  But the last time she shut me down was still heavy in my head.  I was still so far underwater.  So I laid there, unable to do much more than wiggle and whimper, as my baby sister set Honey down beside me.  She unfolded one of my pink diapers, decorated with bunnies and stars, and slid it under Honey’s bottom.  Strangely enough, my diapers seemed to fit her perfectly.  I had never tried to diaper her before, because it seemed silly, but Mira was filling my head with so many new possibilities.  She filled my head faster than I could empty it, and the water level kept rising.

“Don’t worry,” Mira told me. “They have the velcro tapes, remember?  It won’t go to waste.”

When Mira was done with Honey, she patted the front of the teddy bear’s diaper, just like she might do to a person.  Then she unfolded two more diapers in front of me.  I watched as she laid them out, filling each one with a stuffer, before stacking them on top of one another.

Luckily for me, her process took long enough that I was starting to overcome my feelings.  I struggled to sit up, out of breath and exhausted from one stupid action, and put on my best stern-girl face.

“Mira,” I said as confidently as I could, which was as confident as a wet paper towel would be to stop an oncoming train. “If you don’t stop, I’m telling Mommy.”

“Tattling?” Mira shot back, with venom in her voice.  She said it so sharply that I flinched, struggling to stay sitting up. “That’s the best you can do?  Because Mommy isn’t home until tomorrow night, and there’s a lot of games I can play with my dolly before then.”

“I… w-well…”

“Or are you asking for more?  Is being my dolly too kind for such a bratty baby?  Do you want a spanking first, before I diaper you?  Or — oh, you are jealous that I filled my pants, aren’t you?  I could give you a few suppositories, or an enema?”

Every word chipped away at what little adulthood I had managed to build.  My lip trembled and I felt my head shake.  I didn’t want that.

“Then lay down and cooperate, or you’ll be sorry.”

I laid down without another word.  I was supposed to be her big sister… I was supposed to be in charge!  But I was overflowing with little feelings.  They filled me up and made my eyes water.  I should just be a good girl for Mira…

-------------------

• Like 3
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Babydoll (Chapter 4)

Chapter Five

“Butt up,” Mira said.  Her voice had already become more generous and kind since I began to listen to her.  I did what she said and raised my bottom.  Then I felt my pajama shorts and panties slide off my hips, to my knees.  I set my butt down a second later and the diapers crinkled beneath it.  Even before she pulled it up between my legs, it felt so thick.

The scent of baby powder filled the air and I felt myself slip further and further away from the surface.  Baby powder was always a weakness of mine, and the way Mira liberally poured it between my legs was proof that she knew exactly what she was doing.  She brought the diaper up and taped each side - the bottom ones, then the tops - and I squeezed my thighs together instinctively.  With the stuffer, it was so much padding - I couldn’t even touch my knees!

I whimpered as she pulled the second diaper with a second stuffer up over the first.  Four more soft tearing sounds, four more light presses against my waist, and finally the same pat on the front of my diapers that Mira gave to Honey.  Just the same as my stuffed teddy bear, I could hardly feel it through the layers of padding.

Mira pulled me to my feet.  I struggled to stay standing as my knees trembled, as my thighs were forced apart but the unbelievable thickness.  I didn’t remember the last time I wore two diapers, and the stuffers made it so much worse.  I tried to find the words to argue, but before I could the bulb of a pacifier pushed its way past my lips.  Mira tapped the button on the front and smiled happily.

“Remember the rules.  No talking until I take it out.” 

I wanted to glare at her, but my feelings were insurmountable.  Small.  Weak.  Shy.  I looked away to spare myself the embarrassment as Mira went to my closet.  What was she doing?

“What to dress my dolly in today,” she mused to herself.  I pouted behind the pacifier and looked down at the diapers between my legs.  The bunnies were pink and happy.  The stars were a good indication that I was dry.  Not that the stars on the outer diaper would ever disappear, not with all the padding between them and me.  At least that was a silver lining, right?  I looked at Mira’s diaper as she rummaged around my closet.  The little cartoon fairies smiled back at me, but all their pixie dust was gone.  Soaked through.  Ugh, how was I letting this happen!

I stepped forward with an ounce of determination and went to say something.  A comment about her soggy bottom?  Or how she looked like such a little girl?  But the words were lost in babbles behind the pacifier.  It got Mira’s attention, just as she pulled a pink frilly dress off one of the hangers.

“Ah, ah, ah!  No talking, remember?  I’ll take your pacifier out when I want your input.”

I tried to says something again and she put her finger to the front of the pacifier, shushing me.  I felt heart sink and my stomach flip.  The waters of little space rose an inch.

“Lulu,” she said sharply, a nickname and a tone only Mommy would use.  I felt frozen in place. “Remember last night?  Remember the rules you made, as unfair as they were?  I followed them, because that’s what you do when you play a game.  Now you already agreed to these new rules, remember?” 

Agreed under duress!  But was her stinky scene last night any different?

“You’re my dolly.  And if you don’t want to play the game, I can make your weekend a whole lot worse.  Understand?”

I sighed around the pacifier, looking at my feet.  I hated when she had a point.

“Nod if you understand.”

I nodded.

“Good.  Now let’s get my dolly dressed for the day!” She held up the pink party dress, with ruffles and built-in petticoats.  It was made of a soft cotton with satin under layers, and would hardly come down past my waist.  It was something that Mommy had bought me - and Mira had a purple one to match! - and she used it exclusively for humiliating us.  But today Mira wouldn’t be wearing hers.  It would just be me.

Mira dressed me like a child dresses a doll.  She didn’t ask me to raise my arms or turn around; she lifted my arms for me and spun me in circles.  She posed me in the best positions, slid the dress over my head, and tied the sash in a bow at the back.  Then she slipped my glasses on my face and I felt a touch of clarity.  But not enough.  The way she moved me, like I wasn’t even a person… I wasn’t sure I could speak even if Mira took the paci from my lips.

“Gosh you’re so cute!  But, hmm… let’s do something about your hair.”

Mira had short hair, fluffy around her ears and not even touching her shoulders.  My hair was long and wavy, with natural curls at the tips.  Neither of us had to do anything with our hair to look cute other than brush it in the morning.  So ‘doing something about my hair’ was probably just another way to embarrass me.

Sure enough, Mira went over to my vanity and found two hair ties.  She grabbed a few ribbons and a hair brush as well.  I watched nervously as she rummaged around in one of the drawers, picking out some key make up items, and making a basket with the hem of her shirt.  When she seemed satisfied, she walked over to me - holding the hem of her shirt closed like a carrying pouch - and used her free hand to take mine.

“You can’t walk or move unless I’m holding your hand,” Mira told me sternly, though her tone was closer to that of a little girl giving an order to her dolls.  That should have helped me surface from my little space, but for some reason it only pushed me further under.  “Nod if you understand.”

Reluctantly, I nodded and sucked the pacifier for comfort.  No moving without her holding me, just like a dolly.  The more I played this game, the more I realized I had no hope of winning.

-------------------

• Like 3
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Babydoll (Complete!)